I have never rooted against an American in the Olympics until now

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I hope Muhammad gets her ass handed to her. I don't carry what country she is going against I am rooting for them.

Fuck Muhammad. Fuck Islam!

Um... the Olympics is sports.
Thank you Captain Obvious.

You're welcome. The whole point of it, from the beginning, is to put that political derangement syndrome shit aside.

I don't even follow the fucking things and I know that. Might be time for the OP to self-assess.

We do, until she opens her mouth.....had she not opened her pie hole, then we would root for her

Politics before people; the Conserve-hate-ive way. I don't even know what she said. That you'd claim to love the Constitution and the protections it gives to speech then bash someone for using those protections...is just about the dumbest thing ever....

Politics before people; the Conserve-hate-ive way. I don't even know what she said. That you'd claim to love the Constitution and the protections it gives to speech then bash someone for using those protections...is just about the dumbest thing ever....

Well that's because your mind is small and doesn't understand nuance and complicated ideas.
See free speech is fine, no one is wanting to jail her.
But if you bash your own country in a world wide event, it kinda pisses those people off (well those that care about the country, that would exclude democrats).....especially since there is no basis for it and she got a full ride to Duke and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her......awwwwwww

Fuck Muhammad. Fuck Islam!

Just shows how deranged the right can be.
As deranged as a president with a Muslim name who is a Trojan horse for radical Islam.

upload_2016-8-9_23-43-35.jpeg

The olympics is nothing but a U.N propaganda tool. I don't give a shit how anyone form USA.INC does. They don't represent me.... I represent me. Nuff said.

So you hate Muslims more than you love America.

No shit, we've known that for a while.

Awww, do you love yourself some USA.INC and some federal "gubermint", Doc? That's sooooo cute!!!! Wave your little flag and chant "USA,USA, USA" like the good little sheeple that you are. (snicker)

Forum List

Back