I have never rooted against an American in the Olympics until now

I hope Muhammad gets her ass handed to her. I don't carry what country she is going against I am rooting for them.

Fuck Muhammad. Fuck Islam!

Hitler believed that being Jewish - simply being born Jewish, through no choice of one's own - meant that a person was categorically evil.

Hitler's belief borrows the pathology of racism whereby a subset of humans are seen not as free, choice-bearing agents but as automatons or mere reflexes of arbitrary forces like race or religion. (I won't bore you with comparisons to original sin, another famous moral malady that mocks the very notion of freedom).

Here is my point.

GHook93 is a coward (I'm speculating) because he doesn't have the courage to take each human individually. He doesn't have the intellectual courage to hold people accountable for their choices and actions. He hates people he hasn't met. He is the worst kind of solipsist, superimposing his own pathetic ignorance and FOXborn fears on everything he sees.

Perhaps the swimmer he hates is a a decent human being or perhaps she is more evil than anything he can imagine. Problem is, he'll never know because he doesn't have the analytical tools and general intellectual literacy to see beyond his untutored hate.

God Help Us.

Uh she's in fencing, not swimming.
And Hitler also hated gypsies, the mentally ill, Christians, blacks, but one group he hate as much and maybe more than the Jews.....SLAVS...he HATED Slavs.......really, really bad.

Politics before people; the Conserve-hate-ive way. I don't even know what she said. That you'd claim to love the Constitution and the protections it gives to speech then bash someone for using those protections...is just about the dumbest thing ever....

Well that's because your mind is small and doesn't understand nuance and complicated ideas.
So says the fuck stain who accuses people of murder regularly.

Well people die around Clinton...that much is certain.

See free speech is fine,
Apparently it is not. She has been called "not American" by your buddies here.

Well I haven't said that and I don't know anyone who did.

no one is wanting to jail her.
Don't be too quick to say that....

Who wanted to?

But if you bash your own country in a world wide event, it kinda pisses those people off (well those that care about the country, that would exclude democrats)
Oh? Why would a "world wide event" be any different than what your messiah Mr. Trump says every day? "America is a hell hole" says Mr. Trump. And you worship him.

Because he's telling the truth about the country from a political and economic standpoint. She was whining about being afraid, bitch please, tell that to people in the southside of Chicago......She went to Duke and didn't have any struggle, fuck that bullshit.

Amazing what happens when a person of color makes a desparaging remark....vs a white dude.

you guys always go to race. I'll give you a hint, I hate liberals no matter the color. I attacked Michael Moore, Bill Clinton, John Kerry and Al Gore as much as I have Obama and HRC....and none of them is close to what I say about Ted Kennedy. So fuck off on your red herrings.

.....especially since there is no basis for it and she got a full ride to Duke and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her......awwwwwww

Someone getting a full ride to Duke or not is irrelevant fuck stick.
And yes getting a full ride to Duke means you have no right to bitch, most people, even whitey, doesn't' get that stuff.

Boy, a female speaking her mind gets you all fiesty and angry. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine how upset you'll be after a few months of President Clinton's term. Can't wait to see your silly ass go even crazier.

:dance:

Politics before people; the Conserve-hate-ive way. I don't even know what she said. That you'd claim to love the Constitution and the protections it gives to speech then bash someone for using those protections...is just about the dumbest thing ever....

Well that's because your mind is small and doesn't understand nuance and complicated ideas.

See free speech is fine,

Who wanted to?

But if you bash your own country in a world wide event, it kinda pisses those people off (well those that care about the country, that would exclude democrats)
Oh? Why would a "world wide event" be any different than what your messiah Mr. Trump says every day? "America is a hell hole" says Mr. Trump. And you worship him.

Because he's telling the truth about the country from a political and economic standpoint. She was whining about being afraid, bitch please, tell that to people in the southside of Chicago......She went to Duke and didn't have any struggle, fuck that bullshit.

Amazing what happens when a person of color makes a desparaging remark....vs a white dude.

you guys always go to race. I'll give you a hint, I hate liberals no matter the color. I attacked Michael Moore, Bill Clinton, John Kerry and Al Gore as much as I have Obama and HRC....and none of them is close to what I say about Ted Kennedy. So fuck off on your red herrings.

.....especially since there is no basis for it and she got a full ride to Duke and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her......awwwwwww

And yes getting a full ride to Duke means you have no right to bitch, most people, even whitey, doesn't' get that stuff.

Boy, a female speaking her mind gets you all fiesty and angry. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine how upset you'll be after a few months of President Clinton's term. Can't wait to see your silly ass go even crazier.

No I love it, that's why I love Sara Palin, but an athlete representing us and then trashing my country does piss me off....you hate America, because it's so "horrible", you wouldn't know that feeling.

The olympics is nothing but a U.N propaganda tool. I don't give a shit how anyone form USA.INC does. They don't represent me.... I represent me. Nuff said.

Except it has nothing to do with the UN at all.

Yeah the Olympics only predate the UN by like 2700 years...

The olympics has been a tool of the U.N since at least 1972, ass wipe....want to debate me on this? They use the olympics to push their globalist agenda of "One world" bullshit. You can't out debate me on this, ass wipe. The globalists use any world stage to push their agenda...how fucking blind are you???

The olympics is nothing but a U.N propaganda tool. I don't give a shit how anyone form USA.INC does. They don't represent me.... I represent me. Nuff said.

The olympics has been a tool of the U.N since at least 1972, ass wipe....want to debate me on this? They use the olympics to push their globalist agenda of "One world" bullshit. You can't out debate me on this, ass wipe. The globalists use any world stage to push their agenda...how fucking blind are you???

yeah I do agree with you there, and there are the boycotts...so it has been politicized by the fucking left as everything has......if it weren't for politics, the left would die of boredom.

Well the modern ones started in 1896....it's not quite like the ancient Olympics...but yes it has nothing to do with the UN, but it probably will soon....gotta work that climate change into it!

Nope, the U.N started intertwining their globalist agenda of "One World" decades ago. I know of what I speak.

See free speech is fine,

Who wanted to?

No I love it, that's why I love Sara Palin,
Palin... dumber than a box of hammers and knows not to get out of line; just the way conseratives like their women!

but an athlete representing us
Nobody represents you except the KKK, David Duke and other bigots like Trump.

The athletes are representing their nation. But I guess that is too intellectual an argument for someone of your obvioius limitations to understand.

and then trashing my country does piss me off....
Gee, she will have to live with the anger of someone like you; a hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity. I think she'll get by.

anim37.gif

See free speech is fine,

Who wanted to?

No I love it, that's why I love Sara Palin,
Palin... dumber than a box of hammers and knows not to get out of line; just the way conseratives like their women!

but an athlete representing us
Nobody represents you except the KKK, David Duke and other bigots like Trump.

The athletes are representing their nation. But I guess that is too intellectual an argument for someone of your obvioius limitations to understand.

and then trashing my country does piss me off....
Gee, she will have to live with the anger of someone like you; a hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity. I think she'll get by.

View attachment 84964
13731484_614883178679847_3316726260249088027_n.jpg

I hope Muhammad gets her ass handed to her. I don't carry what country she is going against I am rooting for them.

Hitler believed that being Jewish - simply being born Jewish, through no choice of one's own - meant that a person was categorically evil.

Hitler's belief borrows the pathology of racism whereby a subset of humans are seen not as free, choice-bearing agents but as automatons or mere reflexes of arbitrary forces like race or religion. (I won't bore you with comparisons to original sin, another famous moral malady that mocks the very notion of freedom).

Here is my point.

GHook93 is a coward (I'm speculating) because he doesn't have the courage to take each human individually. He doesn't have the intellectual courage to hold people accountable for their choices and actions. He hates people he hasn't met for choices they haven't made. He is the worst kind of solipsist, superimposing his own pathetic ignorance and FOXborn fears on everything he sees.

Perhaps the swimmer he hates is a a decent human being or perhaps she is more evil than anything he can imagine. Problem is, he'll never know because he doesn't have the analytical tools and general intellectual literacy to see beyond his untutored hate.

God Help Us.
Hitler was 1/4 illegitimate Jewish.

His dad was the illegitimate son of a Jewish adolescent and his housekeeper mom.

Do tell????

Cooperation With The UN

Oh wow, cooperation. The US govt cooperates with the UK government, must mean that the US is the UK.

The U.N is a sovereign country, dumb ass? You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to what is really going on or what has gone on. You are one of the sheeple...a dumbed down, "can't wait to be sheared" liberal sheeple.. Best of luck.

No, the UN isn't a sovereign country and nor is the Olympic Committee

Oh, who cares? You just insult people, nothing sensible.

Can you believe it that because winning help the incumbent party, and for leaking Hillary's emails, trump is rooting for Russia?

Just shows how deranged the right can be.

She doesn't speak for 'the right'. This isn't about a 'right' - 'left' thing. This is a 'GHook93 has her/his own issues' thing'.

I don't care who you are or what beliefs you hold, when you wear the 'USA' emblem / badge on your uniform you represent the United States - the entire United States, as in the 'WHOLE-is-greater-than-the-individual' United States. One of the most embarrassing times in Olympics for the USA was when the athletes held up their fist in a sign for 'Black Power'. At that moment those INDIVIDUALS - not all blacks - raised their fist in a sign of divisiveness, not as a unified nation, bringing politics into the games.

One of the great things about sports is it brings people together - all colors, all beliefs, all sexes... The Olympics, as pointed out, is supposed to be, despite the boycotts and other garbage over the years, about putting politics aside and competing.

I do not agree with 'GHook93's opinion...but I do not have to. To each their own.

Just shows how deranged the right can be.

She doesn't speak for 'the right'. This isn't about a 'right' - 'left' thing. This is a 'GHook93 has her/his own issues' thing'.

I don't care who you are or what beliefs you hold, when you wear the 'USA' emblem / badge on your uniform you represent the United States - the entire United States, as in the 'WHOLE-is-greater-than-the-individual' United States. One of the most embarrassing times in Olympics for the USA was when the athletes held up their fist in a sign for 'Black Power'. At that moment those INDIVIDUALS - not all blacks - raised their fist in a sign of divisiveness, not as a unified nation, bringing politics into the games.

One of the great things about sports is it brings people together - all colors, all beliefs, all sexes... The Olympics, as pointed out, is supposed to be, despite the boycotts and other garbage over the years, about putting politics aside and competing.

I do not agree with 'GHook93's opinion...but I do not have to. To each their own.

And I didn't say she speaks for the right. I said "It just shows how deranged the right CAN be", you do understand the word "can" right?

And I didn't say she speaks for the right. I said "It just shows how deranged the right CAN be", you do understand the word "can" right?
And again you attribute her comments to 'the right'. If you haven't noticed, jerks can come in all packages, all parties.

For example, the other day a 'lefty' argued that Mrs. Trump was more of a threat and that God hated her more for being married 3 times than He did Bill Clinton, who has spent a lifetime sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, and having adulterous affairs with other women. The reason he believed this was because God gave Clinton more credit for having stayed with the same woman for decades while he did all this. :p

Now by all means I do not attribute this idiotic statement to 'the left' or even declare his stupid statement is a demonstration of how 'deranged' 'the left' can be. I just chalk it up to how 'deranged' any individual can be sometimes.

And again you attribute her comments to 'the right'. If you haven't noticed, jerks can come in all packages, all parties.

For example, the other day a 'lefty' argued that Mrs. Trump was more of a threat and that God hated her more for being married 3 times than He did Bill Clinton, who has spent a lifetime sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, and having adulterous affairs with other women. The reason he believed this was because God gave Clinton more credit for having stayed with the same woman for decades while he did all this. :p

Now by all means I do not attribute this idiotic statement to 'the left' or even declare his stupid statement is a demonstration of how 'deranged' 'the left' can be. I just chalk it up to how 'deranged' any individual can be sometimes.

They can. But that doesn't mean they are all. Am I wrong? Almost certainly not.

As for how deranged the left can be, I didn't say the left weren't. It's like say "what color's the door?" "It's red" "what do you have against blue then?"

How can I win if you take every damn comment, then look for what I didn't say and slam me for what i didn't say?

They can. But that doesn't mean they are all. Am I wrong? Almost certainly not. How can I win if ... ?
I do not mean to knit-pick, but it just seemed you were stressing 'the right' more so than any other ideology / term. As far as 'winning', I personally am more worried about being accurate than in 'winning'. I now understand where you are coming from, though. Have a good day.

Forum List

Back