I Have Lost All Connection With US Politics

I KNOW that Trump cares about us, and all you know is what your masters at MSNBC & CNN feed you everyday. They have control over you, only because you lack INFORMATION, and they will continue to control & program you, as long as you remain ignorant of Trump's accomplishments.

But there no need to remain a slave to their propaganda BS. Just read this >> MAGAPILL
You'll be the first to lose it when trump is convicted.

The only thing you've lost touch with is reality.

Democrats are supporting Joe Biden. The guy with an economic plan and a direction - both of which are helping working Americans. Donald Trump is the guy with no plan for the nation. Whose Presidency drifted about with no direction or plan.

Earth to protectionist: Crime is coming down. Bigly:

You are suckered "bigly"

Heres the FACTS of Biden's HORRIBLE economics. N you read graphs ? On the left side is Trump's enormous all-time record inserting GDP of 35.3 (Q3-2020) followed by a quite respectable 3.9, followed by respectable readings in Biden's first year (benefitting from Trump overlap lag)

Notice what happens whe we get to Biden's second year (on his own without Trump overlap) He's a complete FLOP, with a recession in 2021/2022 (2 successive drops in GDP- 3.2....2.6....2),and 6 months og BELOW ZERO GDP in 2022. As George H. Bush used to say > BAD! BAD!
Concurrent with all this economic misery, Biden also has the worst inflation in 40 years (which was only 1.4% when Trump left office)
Gas prices were $1.89/gallon at my local convenience store when Trump left office. Now they're $3.83/gal (US average, August 30)

Everything you said is backwards from the truth. Biden is who has no plan for the nation, is not an American (he's a globalist opportunist), is not interested in the nation, and has simply allowed the nation to drift aimlessly, while he does nothing but make deals with foreigner to enrich HIMSELF.You are a SUCKER of the highest proportions.

This is from your OP

"EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: if you think the country is headed in the wrong direction (the direction of making the Biden family rich, and really no other direction), then why do you support the guy who has the country drifting about, with no actual leadership?"

I believe the country is not heading in the wrong direction. And the wrong direction would be to re-elected The Orange Roughy. See how that works? Yeah look. I get this OP is just an excuse for a continued defense of Donald John Trump (who also made himself rich at the country's expense). But the bottom line here is that the man was and still is an absolute cancer to this country. And yes, he coasted off the growth and falling unemployment that began in his predecessor's administration. All he had to do was not screw it up...and he did. If Biden and Trump are the nominees, I will choose Biden. And so will a majority of other Americans. Not happily, with a smile, but because we know the alternative means the end of this country as we know it.
So the
Of course they are.
Lefty New York wants to call the illegal flooding an emergency, but you don't see a problem? The dollar has lost a large amount of value, but you think it is spin? Crime in cities is literally causing stores to leave because they can't take the losses, but crime hasn't increased at all? We are taking a beating, but none of it is due to the left?

Democrats are supporting Joe Biden. The guy with an economic plan and a direction - both of which are helping working Americans. Donald Trump is the guy with no plan for the nation. Whose Presidency drifted about with no direction or plan.

If crime is going down, like your stats insist, why are stores fleeing the crime and shutting down? Why are tent cities full of drug abuse growing more and more? Is that winning, or a positive direction? As for economic plans, Tater has decreased the purchasing power of nearly every family in America, to an alarming rate. None of that has anything to do with Biden?

If people are honest enough to admit that neither party gives a crap about Americans, why do the democrats want to increase government power? You are saying government is corrupt and doesn't give a fig, and then saying lets give them more of our money and see how things turn out. The OP has a great point. Voting for government expansion when the government is viewed as crooked by a majority of voters is insane.

Well supposedly he was in combat (at the age of 70 according to him). Could be a symptom of cranial trauma.

Pence did exactly what he was supposed to do. He was just #TooHonest for Donnie.
So, Pence obeyed the law, the CONSTITUTION!
And to you, with your imaginary ideas of MAGAt laws, think he blew it!!!
Damn, dickwad, you are WRONG! And every post proves your ignorance! Seek help! Before you turn "patriotic" and take up weapons to overthrow the REAL CONSTITUTIONAL ORDER!
Holy shit! The few brain cells on display on this forum!

So, Pence obeyed the law, the CONSTITUTION!
And to you, with your imaginary ideas of MAGAt laws, think he blew it!!!
Damn, dickwad, you are WRONG! And every post proves your ignorance! Seek help! Before you turn "patriotic" and take up weapons to overthrow the REAL CONSTITUTIONAL ORDER!
Holy shit! The few brain cells on display on this forum!

Sorry. I posted a response to Lastmender that was put under your reply. My apologies.
It was actually protectionist that said that Pence "blew it".

Forum List

Back