I Have Lost All Connection With US Politics

I simply can't stand it any more. Are Americans (Democrats) the biggest idiots in the world ? The polls dont make any sense. They overwhelmingly say that the country is headed in the wrong direction. OK. But together with that, they (some of them) say that most voters prefer Joe Biden to be president.

EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: if you think the country is headed in the wrong direction (the direction of making the Biden family rich, and really no other direction), then why do you support the guy who has the country drifting about, with no actual leadership ?

Crime is soaring in the blue cities, prices continue to rise after massive inflation, LGBT lunatics are grooming schoolkids, and some goofballs are wrecking police departments by defunding them.

When will Democrats come to the realization that they put a guy in the White House who isnt paying any attention to them (occasionally pretends to, like the Maui visit), doesn't care one iota about them, and whose one track mind is on making money (FOR HIMSELF). Sheeesh!
LOL you thinking trump cares about you. I mean that is in essence what you are saying here.

You are reaching the end of the inevitable conclusion of joining an end of times cult. More and more of you will expressing this as you come to the realization trump time is over.

People are tired of both parties
People are tired of an inability to compromise
People are tired of petty feuding
People are tired of a Government that can’t get things done
Some people, not me. None of that stuff even bothers me. It's business as usual.

His successor didn't have the decency to allow himself to lose, and thereby honor the will of the voters, There shouldn't HAVE EVER BEEN an inauguration for Biden - it was fraudulent.
Twenty years from now, will you still wonder why the election wasn't overturned?

Is Jan 6 on the MAGA Pill website? You can start with that if you want to know why I think MAGA is a dumpster fire train-wreck.

I’d rather go with someone who doesn’t pressure his VP to overturn the results of an election he loses. Someone who doesn’t have much of his cabinet considering exercising the 25th amendment because he’s a fucking lunatic.

Giving a hand grenade to a monkey doesn’t sound like a healthy alternative to the issues we have.
Wow. This is one sick twisted dishonest deep state commee forker up in here. Simply wow. A real loon.

I can vote for Haley or Scott. I will not ever vote for a billionaire. So as of now it's those 2 or I sit it out.

they all become billionaires shortly after. Especially those installed with Soros type funding thru Election fraud. So you’re wasting your time. AOC is probably over $250 million by now?

I simply can't stand it any more. Are Americans (Democrats) the biggest idiots in the world ? The polls dont make any sense. They overwhelmingly say that the country is headed in the wrong direction. OK. But together with that, they (some of them) say that most voters prefer Joe Biden to be president.

EARTH TO DEMOCRATS: if you think the country is headed in the wrong direction (the direction of making the Biden family rich, and really no other direction), then why do you support the guy who has the country drifting about, with no actual leadership ?

Crime is soaring in the blue cities, prices continue to rise after massive inflation, LGBT lunatics are grooming schoolkids, and some goofballs are wrecking police departments by defunding them.

When will Democrats come to the realization that they put a guy in the White House who isnt paying any attention to them (occasionally pretends to, like the Maui visit), doesn't care one iota about them, and whose one track mind is on making money (FOR HIMSELF). Sheeesh!
Lets be clear, the Democrats would be a center right party in almost any other 1st world country. These countries people fully think that Trump was dangerous buffoon and the peopl who support him lack intellect... These are countries with higher life expectancy, higher education standards, universal healthcare coverage, are more fiscal responsible...

What you are saying is that Red States and the GOP who run the poorer states in America know more about running countries than every one else in the world... Seriously...
How about you stop showing your ignorance and ask yourself why has the higher educated societies with higher wages turned away from GOP far right policies?

Wow. This is one sick twisted dishonest deep state commee forker up in here. Simply wow. A real loon.
I'm a loon for having an issue with what Trump did on Jan 6?

Maybe you should try dislodging your head from Trump's ass every once in a while.

I'm a loon for having an issue with what Trump did on Jan 6?

Maybe you should try dislodging your head from Trump's ass every once in a while.

Deep State setup and simulated a riot using GVT operatives mixed with paid ANTFA etc. They invited Trump supporters in to sightsee or use the bathroom, took a picture and arrrested the later (some getting more time than murderers). A Few Trump supporters got caught up in it and wanted action on the stolen 2020 Election.

but nothing like the Riots of 2020 where real damage was done in the other setups by Deep State and MSM. You may remember the fires, looting, killings or burning Police cars.

ATL PHI DET MIL PHX loaded ballots by 100s’ of thousands once they saw that Trump had won. Trump overcame the level 1 fraud across the Nation and was easily over 400EV until the late night dump And continued counting days after. Its on video audio in ATL, DET

You have lost all connection with facts and the truth – this post is nothing but lies. And what a "source" to use to report on crime stats > major cities'police chiefs, HA HA HA. OMG, could anybody come up with a more subjective party ?

EARTH TO CCJ: To have an ounce of credibiity, your sources need to be DISINTERESTED parties. Nobody has a greater vested interest in making crime stats look low, than highly paid police chefs. Sheeesh!

And what a surprise! Leftist-liberal shows up with a STUDY to tell us what he wants us to believe.

EARTH TO CCJ: Noting is more common than leftists study-shopping, and once finding the one they want, plopping thm doen right here in USMB, Oh how impressive. Like we are all snookered, right ?

You’re not alone among conservatives, of course – most on the right are dishonest and liars who have contempt for facts and the truth.

The only thing you've lost touch with is reality.

Democrats are supporting Joe Biden. The guy with an economic plan and a direction - both of which are helping working Americans. Donald Trump is the guy with no plan for the nation. Whose Presidency drifted about with no direction or plan.

Earth to protectionist: Crime is coming down. Bigly:

LOL you thinking trump cares about you. I mean that is in essence what you are saying here.

You are reaching the end of the inevitable conclusion of joining an end of times cult. More and more of you will expressing this as you come to the realization trump time is over.
I KNOW that Trump cares about us, and all you know is what your masters at MSNBC & CNN feed you everyday. They have control over you, only because you lack INFORMATION, and they will continue to control & program you, as long as you remain ignorant of Trump's accomplishments.

But there no need to remain a slave to their propaganda BS. Just read this >> MAGAPILL

I KNOW that Trump cares about us, and all you know is what your masters at MSNBC & CNN feed you everyday. They have control over you, only because you lack INFORMATION, and they will continue to control & program you, as long as you remain ignorant of Trump's accomplishments.

But there no need to remain a slave to their propaganda BS. Just read this >> MAGAPILL
MAGAPILL => No acomplishments....

Lets be clear, the Democrats would be a center right party in almost any other 1st world country. These countries people fully think that Trump was dangerous buffoon and the peopl who support him lack intellect... These are countries with higher life expectancy, higher education standards, universal healthcare coverage, are more fiscal responsible...

What you are saying is that Red States and the GOP who run the poorer states in America know more about running countries than every one else in the world... Seriously...
How about you stop showing your ignorance and ask yourself why has the higher educated societies with higher wages turned away from GOP far right policies?
How about if YOU ask YOURSELF what the topic of this thread is asking >> "if you think the country is headed in the wrong direction (the direction of making the Biden family rich, and really no other direction), then why do you support the guy who has the country drifting about, with no actual leadership ?"

Forum List

Back