I Have Lost All Connection With US Politics

I'll be celebrating the defeat of amoral anti-Americans like yourself.
You are lost, and have no idea what you're talking about. You call me amoral, and simultaneously, you support Joe Biden ?

Is there a doctor in the house ? Sheeesh!

Pence did exactly what he was supposed to do. He was just #TooHonest for Donnie.
No, he should have flowed the Constitution. Try reading it. the part about the state legislatures.
Article 2 ; Section1 - "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors,"

Not in such manner a bunch of Democrat election officials direct. Trump tried to fix the irregularities, with state legislature appointed electors, and Pence didn't correlate.

Last edited:
No, he should have flowed the Constitution. Try reading it. the part about the state legislatures.
Article 2 ; Section1 - "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors,"

Not in such manner a bunch of Democrat election officials direct. Trump tried to fix the irregularities, with state legislature appointed electors, and Pence didn't correlate.
Trump tried to cheat with slates of fake electors in several swing states that he lost. Pence wasn't having it.

Trump tried to cheat with slates of fake electors in several swing states that he lost. Pence wasn't having it.
No, the Democrats cheated with fake electors. Pence went along. That's why his candidacy now is a joke. No Republicans will vote for him. He ought to run as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back