I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

i was contacted by a member here who had long covid to warn me when i revealed i had covid...the person gave me a lot of info and warned me several times...of course i cant reveal the poster

I take a multivitamin.
Also I now drink Ginger/Tumeric teas which help nausea terrifically. Better than Pepto or whatever.
Green Tea really helps with the inflammation, as well as honey.
I have increased anti-inflammatory food intake by at least a factor of 3.
The inflammation is the killer here.
Inflammation is always the killer. Taking the regimen you mention is very smart, irregardless of vaccination status or whether you have had Covid or not. I recommend green tea with elderberry and echinacea. Neither of those ingredients are exotic, they are commonly found everywhere in this country.

Everything in America is about politics.
Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.
What is long Covid? --- >

Let me tell you how bad it sucks.
I have been sick since Nov. 9th. This weekend will mark 8 weeks.
Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Note to Mods. Don't move this thread, like that last one to conspiracy.
Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
This is not a damn conspiracy thread.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
What do you mean about the burns on your tongue? That sounds uncomfortable.

My daughter suffers with "long covid" and it seems to come and go as you described. I sent her some info on the subject after her doctor couldn't come up with any answers to her condition(s). She was amazed how her symptoms aligned with that info.

I'm still not convinced they are dropping dead due to covid itself. Not in the least.
Everyone I know (young and old) who has recently died unexpectedly got the jabs.
And there's been a very unusual surge in the last 12 months.
Almost all of which were in great health and had no known ongoing health issues previously. Most died of heart attack.
While I cannot say for certain the cause, it points clearly in one direction.

That said, I also know some who got the jab(s) and seem to be doing ok.....so far.
Heart disease is the #1 killer in the USA. Has been for a long time.

Let me tell you how bad it sucks.
I have been sick since Nov. 9th. This weekend will mark 8 weeks.
Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
The most likely explanation is that SARS 2 became SARS2 Covid 19 after they inserted parts of the HIV virus sequence in so called gain of function research .This means that your autoimmune system is depleted and unable to respond against any future pathogen including repeats of the covid virus .

Killer shots will just reinforce and worsen that position by effectively destroying the immunity system . For that same reason plus many extra . Most notably the pure poison Spike Protein .

Whether Chapel Hill, North Carolina was involved in early work as part of the gain of function research, I am not sure .
The brilliant and respected Francis Boyle believed that Wuhan involved Australia as they are reputedly the global experts in this area .
In that case , the likelihood is that the work was done at Pine Gap near Alice Springs and run by the US .

Regardless, standard anti-AIDS treatments are strongly suggested and in your situation I would be researching and talking only to experts to determine best treatments .
IMHO.

So I got to thinking about your stat of 1 in 5 people have long Covid. I started thinking that I don't know a single case of this among my acquaintance, and because I'm a teacher, almost everyone I know has had it.

Then I thought....hmmm....

If you figure that out of 350 million Americans, 250 million have gotten it, that means 50 MILLION AMERICANS have/have had long covid.

I once again think you get to those numbers only by counting a lingering mild cough, my asthma, slight fatigue, etc. Not to minimize what people with serious long Covid go through--I just don't think it's that pervasive.

COVID is no ordinary virus. My son had it recently and missed 10 days of work. Thankfully the place he works for does not take COVID days out of his sick time and he gets paid for the days he misses as it should be.

A multi vitamin won't cut it if you have things your body needs to overcome. Per that spike protein you may wanna do the following.

A multi vitamin won't cut it if you have things your body needs to overcome. Per that spike protein you may wanna do the following.
You are right .
Quite rightly multivitamins have a very poor press .
Vitamins C , D with zinc and a good anti oxidant NAC , are sufficient for basic detox .
High dosage .

If you have had killer shots see below , though I believe NAC is sufficient , most effective anti-oxidant.
See reference to Shikimic acid .
  1. Nattokinase (proteolytic enzyme) has a history of being used to prevent blood clots by safely dissolving fibrin.
  2. Serrapeptase (proteolytic enzyme) breaks down proteins into smaller particles and is antiinflammatory. It’s wound-healing, reducing fluid and debris accumulation around injured tissue.
**For the Full Spike Protein Protocol (including NAC) to protect from transmission from the “V” and to help those who took the “V”, go here.

Main Natural Sources High in Shikimic Acid Known to Block the Spike Protein:

Last edited:
No
Read the article.
Long Covid is not the virus. I have no virus in me.
Long Covid is caused by protein spikes in your pulmonary system that causes irritation and inflammation throughout your lungs/bronchial tubes and sinuses. As well as, well documented, having effects on patients brains. Causing temporary "brain fog"
It is not the virus.
It is a protein spike caused by the virus, and early studies have shown that the vaccine may be making the protein spikes worse.
So it is the virus. The spike protein evolved with the complete help of the complete virus, so it's a mistake to dismiss the parameters of that evolution as it relates to effects on the host.

What do you mean about the burns on your tongue? That sounds uncomfortable.

My daughter suffers with "long covid" and it seems to come and go as you described. I sent her some info on the subject after her doctor couldn't come up with any answers to her condition(s). She was amazed how her symptoms aligned with that info.
Towards the end of the worst symptoms I noticed the back of my tongue was grossly completely covered some grayish matter. Later that day my tongue felt sore, then burned like I just scalded it.
Then as the gray began to clear on the sides of my tongue were beet red. Really red. And sore.
I read on one of these articles about drinking Green Tea and gargle saltwater. That really helped fast.
That was a couple days ago. My tongue now is no longer sore, but seems to look a little red still.
People with Covid Long, some of them complained about their mouth and tongue being sore.

So I got to thinking about your stat of 1 in 5 people have long Covid. I started thinking that I don't know a single case of this among my acquaintance, and because I'm a teacher, almost everyone I know has had it.

Then I thought....hmmm....

If you figure that out of 350 million Americans, 250 million have gotten it, that means 50 MILLION AMERICANS have/have had long covid.

I once again think you get to those numbers only by counting a lingering mild cough, my asthma, slight fatigue, etc. Not to minimize what people with serious long Covid go through--I just don't think it's that pervasive.
The New England Journal of Medicine suggested that the recent huge spike in RSV diagnosis is incorrect, and the real condition was long covid. (currently RSV diagnosis is 15 times higher than before) And indeed this appears to be right.
My personal opinion on that is clear. America obviously politicized the Covid virus. The medical establishment doesn't want people to be openly aware of this new killer condition - SPECIFICALLY - due to the first 3 studies suggest that the vaccine is making it worse. If I can find that article again I will link it. Currently the NEJM has over 50 articles on long Covid.

Whatever the case - the American health industry is inexcusably and irresponsibly waaaay behind other countries on diagnosing and treating long Covid.
We are being failed again. Get politics out of Medicine.

You are right .
Quite rightly multivitamins have a very poor press .
Vitamins C , D with zinc and a good anti oxidant NAC , are sufficient for basic detox .
High dosage .

If you have had killer shots see below , though I believe NAC is sufficient , most effective anti-oxidant.
See reference to Shikimic acid .
  1. Nattokinase (proteolytic enzyme) has a history of being used to prevent blood clots by safely dissolving fibrin.
  2. Serrapeptase (proteolytic enzyme) breaks down proteins into smaller particles and is antiinflammatory. It’s wound-healing, reducing fluid and debris accumulation around injured tissue.
**For the Full Spike Protein Protocol (including NAC) to protect from transmission from the “V” and to help those who took the “V”, go here.

Main Natural Sources High in Shikimic Acid Known to Block the Spike Protein:

I have also been drinking Peppermint tea

COVID is no ordinary virus. My son had it recently and missed 10 days of work. Thankfully the place he works for does not take COVID days out of his sick time and he gets paid for the days he misses as it should be.
That's a rarity. My employer paid your time off before there was a vaccination, but not after. I was unpaid for 5 working days, but there was a weekend and a holiday in there, so I was out from work for 8 days.

That's a rarity. My employer paid your time off before there was a vaccination, but not after. I was unpaid for 5 working days, but there was a weekend and a holiday in there, so I was out from work for 8 days.
Then your employer is not informed.
The Coronavirus response act provided funds to employers to at least partially reimburse them for sick leave due to Covid.
Our company was reimbursed for sick pay for 3 of our employees

Towards the end of the worst symptoms I noticed the back of my tongue was grossly completely covered some grayish matter. Later that day my tongue felt sore, then burned like I just scalded it.
Then as the gray began to clear on the sides of my tongue were beet red. Really red. And sore.
I read on one of these articles about drinking Green Tea and gargle saltwater. That really helped fast.
That was a couple days ago. My tongue now is no longer sore, but seems to look a little red still.
People with Covid Long, some of them complained about their mouth and tongue being sore.
That's telling. The gray tongue says alot about what's going on in the body. From bacteria to serious health disruptions or reaction to meds. But it is a trademark of "covid tongue"
Anytime I feel sore throat I gargle with warm saltwater. It's probably the best of any basic cures along with hydrogen peroxide debriding.

I have also been drinking Peppermint tea
Gargles and teas trump "vaccines" because the latter have no influence on the surfaces of mouth and throat. They are impotent for these surfaces. However, since there are plant compounds that physically attach to the virus, peppermint may be helping but is it truly custom-designed as it should be for this communist virus, SARS2? We suggest custom-designing anti-viral teas and gargles. Thus, one trajectory for doing this starts with a USMB search: "icahn."

Then your employer is not informed.
The Coronavirus response act provided funds to employers to at least partially reimburse them for sick leave due to Covid.
Our company was reimbursed for sick pay for 3 of our employees
That shit aint happening almost everywhere, not just where I work. Feds aint paying no one who gets Covid, not now.

Forum List

Back