I have big thing instore for me and anybody willing to follow -

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
I'm a genius and have amazing resources that I plan to utilize next year and have a few worthy causes to fight for and work for. There comes a point when you have accomplished amazing things for others and yourself that you realize that you can help people on a much larger scale and and even that might be only the beginning. That perhaps your purpose in life was more than what you had originally intended.

Listen to your heart and pay attention to what you do and what makes you happy and think big and fight for your goals and dreams and they will come true. I plan to update this thread over the coming months with updates on things I'm working on and things being accomplished behind the USMB scenes. Start small and work our way big and enjoy the ride. :) emilynghiem

Judicial review would you incorporate a drifter charity and buy me a house?

The way this is going I might need to buy a FZ house for all it's members due to drunken homelessness.

I'm a liberal and I don't mind the commune concept for our family parties but if you loved me and cared about my feelings in a true christian way, you would buy me my own house since you can afford it.

If not, then I'm good with you buying moonglow the pot farm and all of us just harvesting and smoking pot together.

I'm a genius and have amazing resources that I plan to utilize next year and have a few worthy causes to fight for and work for. There comes a point when you have accomplished amazing things for others and yourself that you realize that you can help people on a much larger scale and and even that might be only the beginning. That perhaps your purpose in life was more than what you had originally intended.

Listen to your heart and pay attention to what you do and what makes you happy and think big and fight for your goals and dreams and they will come true. I plan to update this thread over the coming months with updates on things I'm working on and things being accomplished behind the USMB scenes. Start small and work our way big and enjoy the ride. :) emilynghiem

Type A response to Judicial review boldface invite:
Secura XXL Condoms 3 Pcs Bigger Longer Condom eBay

Type B response:
No.

Type O response:
Okay! Let's host national Constitutional music video contests.
We can use the video conferencing for production planning and team building.

Here are sample lyrics to make music videos to:
What Does the Law Say
Obama Gangsta Style - Lyrics for Video Contest
Rules Don t Apply Equal Inclusion Music Video Contest
Spoof God hates America
Hypocrisy Protest Democrats Republicans Occupy campaigns
music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

Last edited:

Type A response:
Secura XXL Condoms 3 Pcs Bigger Longer Condom eBay

Type B response:
No.

Type O response:
Okay! Let's host national Constitutional music video contests.
We can use the video conferencing for production planning and team building.

Here are sample lyrics to make music videos to:
What Does the Law Say
Obama Gangsta Style - Lyrics for Video Contest
Rules Don t Apply Equal Inclusion Music Video Contest
Spoof God hates America
Hypocrisy Protest Democrats Republicans Occupy campaigns
music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

Thanks! That was funny.. We'll need something fun and entertaining to lighten the mood here and there for video conferencing.

I have big thing in store for me and anybody willing to follow -

So did this guy...

manson.jpg

Forum List

Back