Tucker Carlson. "I have seen the enemy and he is I"

I’m betting these reports of Tucker being a dick are character assassination attempts designed to cover the real reason for his firing.

Like lying, being a dick is standard operating procedure for big time TV hosts.

If his being a dick on his show was just play acting then the man should have won an Oscar every year.

I’m betting these reports of Tucker being a dick are character assassination attempts designed to cover the real reason for his firing.

Well some of it was released under oath in court.

Well some of it was released under oath in court.
Yes but means little. I’m betting Hannity is a major league asshole, yet he’s your standard issue lying conservative so he’s okay.

Lying is company policy at Fox too. I don't have a theory about why he was fired yet.

There is a very big difference between the two. 0ne of these parties wants to end democracy and personal freedom in the USA.
Lol. You mean the party actively pushing for elimination of the first amendment?

Lying is company policy at Fox too. I don't have a theory about why he was fired yet.
Lying to the American people is a prerequisite for corporate news hosts. Maddow does it every night. Tucker was too, but recently he’s been refusing to follow the establishment narrative and slipping in some truth. I suspect that’s what got him fired.

Lying to the American people is a prerequisite for corporate news hosts. Maddow does it every night. Tucker was too, but recently he’s been refusing to follow the establishment narrative and slipping in some truth. I suspect that’s what got him fired.
You think Tucker got fired because he told too much of the truth?

Every show he has ever done.

Even his opening monologue comes off as speaking down to people below him..
I’ve only seen his show a few times and never thought that. He was very respectful to Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal, and Glenn Greenwald.

Your bias may be effecting your judgment.

Forum List

Back