I Hate Walmarts

Why not just stop shopping altogether. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Jones New York, Entienne Agnor, car parts, toys, electronics - most everything we buy at any retailer is "made in ______."

The way to stop the child labor and/or sweat factories? Start producing stuff that says "Made in the USA." We have laws against those practices that can be enforced.

"Entienne Agnor?"

:eusa_eh:

Is this where you get your undies, Granny?:razz:

Expensive leather goods items, Samson. Doubtless Mrs. Samson can show you some....really fine quality but unfortunately not Made In The USA.

websWeb_ServicesAllMerchantsEtienne_Aigner1-resized200.gif

Educated people know that 3rd world countries raising themselves up to the industiralized world means an increasing pie.

This may astound you, you arrogant prick, but some educated people still disagree about things. Not agreeing with you is no indicator of anyone's education or intelligence.

Though disagreeing with you might could be.

Why not just stop shopping altogether. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Jones New York, Entienne Agnor, car parts, toys, electronics - most everything we buy at any retailer is "made in ______."

The way to stop the child labor and/or sweat factories? Start producing stuff that says "Made in the USA." We have laws against those practices that can be enforced.

"Entienne Agnor?"

Is this where you get your undies, Granny?:razz:

Expensive leather goods items, Samson.

Like whips, and dog collars and masks and thongs?

And I've never been in a Wal Mart that was clean, well lit, laid out with any common sense or smelled decent for that matter. So why go? :doubt:

I have to essentially agree with you when it comes to Walmart - I've always tended to avoid them "at all costs" because they're a shopping nightmare. However, in my little town we had a Walmart Super Store open a year or two ago and local business is thriving - and much to my surprise - our Walmart doesn't stink, it's laid out well, the place is not that crowded (the parking lot is usually about 1/3 to 1/2 full), aisles are wide and clean, the various departments look like there are "clean-up fairies" all over the place - merchandise is not left on the floor, items on the shelves stay folded where they belong, the employees are friendly and the consumers are polite and friendly. The only department were I carefully shop is the meat and produce section - I'm not sure that I ever buy their meats.

Mine is as well.. Another small town where most people give a shit about their surroundings.

And I've never been in a Wal Mart that was clean, well lit, laid out with any common sense or smelled decent for that matter. So why go? :doubt:

I have to essentially agree with you when it comes to Walmart - I've always tended to avoid them "at all costs" because they're a shopping nightmare. However, in my little town we had a Walmart Super Store open a year or two ago and local business is thriving - and much to my surprise - our Walmart doesn't stink, it's laid out well, the place is not that crowded (the parking lot is usually about 1/3 to 1/2 full), aisles are wide and clean, the various departments look like there are "clean-up fairies" all over the place - merchandise is not left on the floor, items on the shelves stay folded where they belong, the employees are friendly and the consumers are polite and friendly. The only department were I carefully shop is the meat and produce section - I'm not sure that I ever buy their meats.

Mine is as well.. Another small town where most people give a shit about their surroundings.

Me three. The new Dallas WalMart is quite nice. However, WalMart's meats suck. Only thing I'll buy in their meat department is chicken.

And you don't have to drive all over the place and go to a half dozen different stores in different parts of town to pick up meds, tin foil, toilet paper, or school supplies.

I carefully shop is the meat and produce section - I'm not sure that I ever buy their meats.

I gotta love a gal who's picky about her meats.

Darlin' ... why don't you come up and see me some time?

mae4.gif

http://mae-west.org/old/mw_photos/mae4.gif

Granny if you put your pointer on the icon that looks like a picture of a mountain click on it, and you will open a window. cut and paste the pic's url into the window and click on OK
mae4.gif

:razz:

I'm gonna teach you so many things.....:eusa_angel:

Me three. The new Dallas WalMart is quite nice. However, WalMart's meats suck. Only thing I'll buy in their meat department is chicken.

Must be a regional thing about the meats... We shop a lot at the Wal-Mart in Sterling, IL and they always seem to have good meat. We don't buy a lot of their beef because we normally get a whole steer from one of my wife's cousins every fall and have it processed. It lasts us pretty much the year. When we do run out of beef on a rare occasion, we buy some beef from Wally's World and it's always ok. We just did some shopping there tonight and spent over $400.00 there. I hate hauling in groceries for the month.

All of the ones i have ever been to in the dallas/plano are have been very nice and well kept. The "green" one in McKinney was great.

I gotta love a gal who's picky about her meats.

Darlin' ... why don't you come up and see me some time?

mae4.gif

http://mae-west.org/old/mw_photos/mae4.gif

Granny if you put your pointer on the icon that looks like a picture of a mountain click on it, and you will open a window. cut and paste the pic's url into the window and click on OK
mae4.gif

:razz:

I'm gonna teach you so many things.....:eusa_angel:

Ooohh ! Ooohh! Like what?

Actually, I know how to copy & paste ... my computer would not let me paste for love nor money. I don't know what it is about HP computers - things that used to be a breeze on my old Dell have become a nightmare process on my HP.

I have probably been in 25 different Wally Worlds in my lifetime and I have yet to see a dirty one. And I do avoid their meats as well but not beacuse of the place being dirty, it just seems to be lower quality than Krogers. Or what I raise for that matter.

Those prone to hate can hate a store. I find it ludicrous hating a store, to be honest.

Hating so easily is like taking poison hoping another suffers. It's ugly.

Forum List

Back