I Hate Walmarts

Wal-Mart offering free shipping for online buys | cleveland.com

How many small businesses in your community will this kill? Please consider boycotting this company; the products you buy from them are sometimes made by child or slave labor -- which of you needs to save a nickel that badly?

Buy American Made products. Shop locally as much as you can, and support small businesses.

Don't make a Xmas gift out of the suffering of children or enslaved people overseas and your neighbors here.

0_9_6faecc23-3f68-4456-b5ab-92ed83377b7c.jpeg

Anyone that spends a dime at Walmart loves Chineez Communists more than Americans.

Inside your head is a damn scary place to be, huh? :eusa_angel:

I wouldn't recommend it for you. I don't get scared. Therefore I will allow thoughts that might push someone else over the edge...meaning I know the way home...you would probably get lost. But this little personal attack isn't really on topic is it ADMINISTRATOR???

Anyone that spends a dime at Walmart loves Chineez Communists more than Americans.

I wouldn't recommend it for you. I don't get scared. Therefore I will allow thoughts that might push someone else over the edge...meaning I know the way home...you would probably get lost. But this little personal attack isn't really on topic is it ADMINISTRATOR???

What little "personal attack", you goofy drooling mess? Oh, that one? NOW it's a personal attack.

And when I act in an Administrative capacity, you'll know it. Until then, feel free to leave that word out of your diatribe, cupcake.

How many small businesses in your community will this kill? Please consider boycotting this company; the products you buy from them are sometimes made by child or slave labor -- which of you needs to save a nickel that badly?

Buy American Made products. Shop locally as much as you can, and support small businesses.

Don't make a Xmas gift out of the suffering of children or enslaved people overseas and your neighbors here.

Off topic. Don't force me to report you.:lol:

Maybe it is just me, but at least the walmart employees have a job. At least they are working toward a paycheck instead of going down to the local welfare office and making excuses for a free ride

yes, they haven't been sitting on their asses at home for two years drawing unemployment checks and wanting more are they? Yay for Wal Mart Employees. They rock.

BRISBANE, Calif. -- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is going for the jugular in the holiday retailing war, announcing Thursday that it will offer free shipping on nearly 60,000 online items -- with no minimum purchase requirement.
The world's biggest retailer, long known for its low prices, is raising the stakes just over two weeks before Black Friday, viewed as the official kickoff of holiday shopping.

Wal-Mart's free shipping offer, which includes electronics, jewelry and toys, will run through Dec. 20.
Items purchased from the company's website will be delivered to customers' homes within three to five business days from the order's processing via standard shipping. Return shipping is also free, or items can be returned to a local Wal-Mart.

Why not just stop shopping altogether. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Jones New York, Entienne Agnor, car parts, toys, electronics - most everything we buy at any retailer is "made in ______."

The way to stop the child labor and/or sweat factories? Start producing stuff that says "Made in the USA." We have laws against those practices that can be enforced.

BRISBANE, Calif. -- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is going for the jugular in the holiday retailing war, announcing Thursday that it will offer free shipping on nearly 60,000 online items -- with no minimum purchase requirement.
The world's biggest retailer, long known for its low prices, is raising the stakes just over two weeks before Black Friday, viewed as the official kickoff of holiday shopping.

Wal-Mart's free shipping offer, which includes electronics, jewelry and toys, will run through Dec. 20.
Items purchased from the company's website will be delivered to customers' homes within three to five business days from the order's processing via standard shipping. Return shipping is also free, or items can be returned to a local Wal-Mart.

Why not just stop shopping altogether. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Jones New York, Entienne Agnor, car parts, toys, electronics - most everything we buy at any retailer is "made in ______."

The way to stop the child labor and/or sweat factories? Start producing stuff that says "Made in the USA." We have laws against those practices that can be enforced.

"Entienne Agnor?"

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

Is this where you get your undies, Granny?:razz:

In my hometown I have Shaws, Market Basket and the Walmart SuperCenter.
I have shopped each one and have found that Walmart has the best prices for the same damn packaged food that Shaw's sells for almost double. Sure, Shaw's may be set up better ... a little cleaner, but not much, so why the hell would I want to double my already huge grocery bill by shopping there?

If I keep shopping at Wal-Mart, pretty soon I will be able to speak Spanish... Just saying.

Being a proud mom, I will add that my son is also fluent in Spanish and has sold a number of big-ticket items to Spanish-speaking only customers. His managers love him for it.

Tongue in cheek statement... or where ever else it will be allowed to go.

Just as a side note though, I understand that a lot of young men that work at Wal-Mart eventually go on to become doctors!:tongue:

Actually, I'm hauling the wife down to Wal-Mart's later this afternoon to get some groceries. So I have been informed. We go to Wal-Mart's probably twice or three times a week.

If I keep shopping at Wal-Mart, pretty soon I will be able to speak Spanish... Just saying.

Being a proud mom, I will add that my son is also fluent in Spanish and has sold a number of big-ticket items to Spanish-speaking only customers. His managers love him for it.

Tongue in cheek statement... or where ever else it will be allowed to go.

Just as a side note though, I understand that a lot of young men that work at Wal-Mart eventually go on to become doctors!:tongue:
*wink*
If only they would get those college applications filled out and submitted.

Forum List

Back