I hate fat, white Americans

Why would you get all bent over what she says.... It's just like she said, she is a black woman and no one cares. Fact.

The last paragraph is the classic. She talks about race...I.e she is dating the people she proposes to hate. To funny. She hates herself. Typical.

If your white she will screw you and she will hate you. Lmao.
let me guess....hillary in 2016...right

Why would you get all bent over what she says.... It's just like she said, she is a black woman and no one cares. Fact.

The last paragraph is the classic. She talks about race...I.e she is dating the people she proposes to hate. To funny. She hates herself. Typical.

let me guess....hillary in 2016...right
Hilary? Pfffft. I would just assume eat a bowl of dirt then vote for that rag.

She is black and no one cares what she thinks except the fools who think just like her on the other side of the dime.

I would bang her and then kick her ass out. She would bang me and then kick my ass out

She hates herself and the hypocrisy is self fulfilling

She wants to leave but doesn't have the moxy to do it. If she did leave, it would be to another white run country. She knows no one will give a shit about what she thinks there either.

Her self hatred is her curse. I love the irony.

I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America.

These are the same people who buy your records.

What if they stopped?

When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture—there’s still a piece of me that knows I’m not supposed to be speaking English, I’m not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ. All this shit is unnatural to me. People will be like, “Oh, you’re ignorant because you don’t speak proper English.” No. This is not mine. I don’t even want this shit, so I’m going to do whatever the fuck I want with this language. I’m going to call you a fag or a cracker or a bitch.

Ah, yes.

I will return you to your land, Azealia. I will return you to your... uh, customs. You may return to speaking... Swahili, is it? Good luck learning it. Instead of Jesus, you may worship... the bugs?

"Living in a hut" will be a best-case scenario for the millions of American blacks returned by boat to Africa. Trust me.

I wonder if the Dixie Chicks will give her a heads up about what happens when singers think they have any business talking about politics.

to be fair all girls of any race are this stupid.

The controlled media will demonize you in 9/11 blood lust fever even when you are right?

Right ... Wrong ... Media Boogey Men ... The reason they went from the top to the bottom was the fact they didn't know why people paid for their music.
I mean it is okay for people say what they feel they need to say ... But don't be upset when you piss the people listening off and they decide to say ... "What a fucking shame, See ya."

The Dixie Chicks certainly had more listeners that Bill O'Reilly had viewers.
They were talented and on their way to breaking all kinds of records ... The media didn't do them in, they did that themselves.

The controlled media will demonize you in 9/11 blood lust fever even when you are right?

Right ... Wrong ... Media Boogey Men ... The reason they went from the top to the bottom was the fact they didn't know why people paid for their music.
I mean it is okay for people say what they feel they need to say ... But don't be upset when you piss the people listening off and they decide to say ... "What a fucking shame, See ya."

The Dixie Chicks certainly had more listeners that Bill O'Reilly had viewers.
They were talented and on their way to breaking all kinds of records ... The media didn't do them in, they did that themselves.

Dixie chicks are doing fine

Dixie chicks are doing fine

Not as good as they were doing.

I could have told you how they were doing years ago ... Wouldn't know, and don't much care now.
But hey ... Don't get me wrong ... I am not against musicians shooting themselves in the foot.

Forum List

Back