Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Blacklash is the only way to fight this racist scum!

Freedom Outpost ^ | 3/17/2015 | Tim Brown
Armed Black Panthers showed up at an open carry march on Monday at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. But they didn't show up to affirm a right to keep and bear arms, but rather to incite insurrection by calling for the murder of police officers. Yet, not only were local law enforcement silent on the matter, but so was the Obama Justice Department.

Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

Incidents like this should be used to prove how open carrry laws don't result in chaos and anarchy.

Armed black panthers meet armed white Texans, but nary a shot is fired. :)

Armed Black Panthers showed up at an open carry march on Monday at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. But they didn't show up to affirm a right to keep and bear arms, but rather to incite insurrection by calling for the murder of police officers. Yet, not only were local law enforcement silent on the matter, but so was the Obama Justice Department.

Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

So how many cops have the black panthers killed lately?

Cops killing people is the same as blacks TALKING about killing someone but doing nothing

It's the black math where any action done by a black is 10 times worst than the worst action by whites

• Banned
Cops killing people is the same as blacks TALKING about killing someone but doing nothing

It's the black math where any action done by a black is 10 times worst than the worst action by whites

Most of the time, blacks deserve what they get from the police, MOST, not always! But, the brother that killed the 2 cops in NYC, deserves to fry.

Most of the time, blacks deserve what they get from the police, MOST, not always! But, the brother that killed the 2 cops in NYC, deserves to fry.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. What about Eric Matthew Frein?

Are you talking about the 2 cops who were injured? Oh right, black math makes an injury a death

That guy at the 1:42 mark is carrying a "short barreled rifle". Wonder if it is papered?

What about him?

Are you talking about the 2 cops who were injured? Oh right, black math makes an injury a death

No, the 2 NYC cops killed about 3 months ago...I see your up on the shit your black brothers do!

the point is fuck law enforcement as we want to turn this entire country into a third world shit hole.

What do you think? Gunning down people would make the people being gunned down sympathtic to the shooters? I tell ya...why can't blacks just take those bullets and smile?

What about him?
Where s your condemnation?

That guy at the 1:42 mark is carrying a "short barreled rifle". Wonder if it is papered?

Bet the police were told to leave the brothers alone, or Eric "The RED" Holder might come down on us with a RACIST investigation like Ferguson!

Forum List

Back