I hate fat, white Americans

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
And whenever you point out that discrepancy, someone on Twitter says, “Why are you trying to make this about race?”
Because y’all motherfuckers still owe me reparations! [laughs] That’s why it’s still about race. Really, the generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty linger on. As long as I have my money, I’m getting the fuck out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices.
Azealia Banks Wild and Uncensored for Playboy Playboy

Seems like a nice young lady..........stupid c##t

Last edited:
Why would you get all bent over what she says.... It's just like she said, she is a black woman and no one cares. Fact.

The last paragraph is the classic. She talks about race...I.e she is dating the people she proposes to hate. To funny. She hates herself. Typical.

If your white she will screw you and she will hate you. Lmao.

And whenever you point out that discrepancy, someone on Twitter says, “Why are you trying to make this about race?”
Because y’all motherfuckers still owe me reparations! [laughs] That’s why it’s still about race. Really, the generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty linger on. As long as I have my money, I’m getting the fuck out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices.
Azealia Banks Wild and Uncensored for Playboy Playboy

Seems like a nice young lady..........stupid c##t

Black people in America are fatter than white people. :D Does she like skinny white Americans or maybe average sized white Americans?

Why would you get all bent over what she says.... It's just like she said, she is a black woman and no one cares. Fact.

The last paragraph is the classic. She talks about race...I.e she is dating the people proposes to hate. To funny.

oh stuff like this...

Horrifying Video Shows White Girl and Little Brother Beaten by Black Teens in Public Park Top Right News

Horrifying. What else can you call the unprovoked attack by teenage girls on a young White girl and her 5-year old brother in a public park in Indianapolis — simply because they were the “wrong race” in a Black area?

The video of the girl and brother being beat-down by the two female assailants surfaced early Sunday morning on LiveLeak. The teenager who filmed the assault ran towards the two along with dozens of others, to sickeningly cheer on the assault and laugh when the girl was struck.

What happened? Someone got turned down by a fat white chick?

No, lol. She is a black rapper who apparently is a bigot.
Thanks, it's so confusing. I hope she finds a nice fat white chick.

the young lady does like to boast she can she can get
any woman to go down on her

I didn't know she was a bisexual. I don't really know much about her at all. I've heard maybe a couple of her songs before, but that's it. I also know that she has been causing trouble with other popular musicians like Lady Gaga. She's just an all around jerk apparently. Lol.

Forum List

Back