I had hoped to vote Republicans out in 2018, but the democrats are ruining that idea...

I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...

How would Democrats having the house have any impact on judicial Nominees?
I think he meant to say the Senate there.

I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...

I will never, ever vote for a Democrat ever again in my life, and if necessary will swallow my tongue and vote for even the most stinkin' disreputable opponent in order to keep them from power. They have become loathsome creatures.
Actually it's the b******* and hate GOP propaganda machine that has become loathsome, super dupe. Breaking- Obama was a squeaky clean family man and Hillary was not corrupt didn't lie...

I’m afraid they have screwed us for decades with that one.
How's that lesser of the two evils working out for you?
Better than you think.

I don't think so. I think we're fucked.
We most definitely are if Democrats gain power again.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.
This country wouldn’t exist today if they were involved in other affairs instead.

This is what happens ever election cycle: "I am so tired of X party, but I can't vote them out b/c Y party would takeover." Is it any wonder the two parties rarely ever make good on their campaign promises? They don't need to. They know damn well ya'll will just keep coming back every two and four years regardless.

I don't know exactly when the Democrats abandoned the working class American became the anti-American, pro-Immigrant, globalist party but that is who they are now. I have been a registered Independent since I was 18 and I have voted for Democratic Presidents in the past but I will NEVER vote for another Democrat at any level given for what they stand for today.

The Ds have been self-marginalizing themselves since FDR had to dump his communist VP in 1944. But with the tax bill likely to make it through reconciliation all judicial vacancies are likely to be filled by 2018 election day and most of those vacancies are immigration judges. Deportations rates will climb rapidly. Then there is the loss of tax base in mostly blue high tax states. The increased migration due to change will cause a huge upsurge in real estate development in mostly red low tax states. That's going to be a fourfer for the Rs.

......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows.

They have to continue the fraud of impeaching Trump at any chance they can get because they have no choice------ it's either that or admit the real reasons why they've lost thousands of seats over the past three elections; they have absolutely nothing to offer the sensible voter other than to try to vilify the other side.

They've tried winning by HOOK. And lost.

They've tried winning by CROOK. Spent a billion $$$ and lost even worse.

Now it's time to try winning by COUP and just take the American voter totally out of the equation.

The Democrats aren't at war with Trump, they are at war with the American people.

There’s a big reason why majority of Americans hate or don’t like Trumpy. He has not demonstrated a real leader of US but pure dishonesty and ineptness.
Like a POTUS well known and admitted a sexual predator pussy grabber supporting judge Moore child molester.

There’s a big reason why majority of Americans hate or don’t like Trumpy. He has not demonstrated a real leader of US but pure dishonesty and ineptness.
Like a POTUS well known and admitted a sexual predator pussy grabber supporting judge Moore child molester.
Trump is doing an awesome job. Just needs more spine in the Senate.

:boohoo:They can't impeach him if there is no credible evidence.

Trump is doing an awesome job. Just needs more spine in the Senate.

Eh. Awesome isn't something I'd agree with.

Better than expected. Yes.

Awesome.. If he got the wall built and repealed Obamacare and stopped planned parenthood from Receiving public funds he would be doing better.

Since When have democrats done anything based on evidence?

Oh'look at the little religious fascist liberterian freak whine about the democrats. I can't wait to vote democrat and remove your anti-government scum from power.

You say the republicans aren't doing enough to destroy government? You could have fucking fooled me.

Since When have democrats done anything based on evidence?
They won't be able to, even if they want to. You can't just impeach a president because you don't like him. If that were the case, they'd have done it already.

We need more government in order to fix our healthcare system with a system that is proven like single payer.

We need more government to repair education. Every single first world country on earth uses the public sector public education and we should do everything we can to catch up. Not a time to fucking rob our children of their future.

We need to invest in our infrastructure and science programs if we wish to keep leading the world.

Anything else is a joke.

We don't need more radical anti-government idiots anywhere near government.

We dont need the input of foreigners.

How's that lesser of the two evils working out for you?
Better than you think.

I don't think so. I think we're fucked.
We most definitely are if Democrats gain power again.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.
They only had control for 30 days in session, unlike you're Republican version of events. This country is dying for investment and higher taxes on the rich.
You're asking for two things that are mutually exclusive, moron.

Forum List

Back