Flake donates $100 to Doug Jones campaign: 'Country over Party'

Good for Flake. We need a lot more politicians who put the needs of this country first before partisan politics

'Country over Party': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake writes check to Alabama Democrat Doug Jones

Flake lives up to his name for certain!
Yeah, and he was born I Snowflake AZ!

Oh, the irony! I love it! :D

I wonder if he will ever manage to have his testicles surgically reattached.

Flake hates US citizens, so it is unclear what he means by "country." Good thing they blocked out his street address. And WTF is up with NO/100 instead of the correct 00/100?

Should Moore win, I hope he’s expelled. I don’t care about Doug Jones. Just keep the child molesting pervert out of the Senate.

Luther Strange or Lee Busby, as despicable as many of their stances are, are much better than the extremist child molester.

Ironically Flakes stated reasons demonstrate the reason he is donations because he cares more about preserving the image of his party than whether the democrat is better for the country. Something he isn't.

If you don't believe Moore, fine. That doesn't make Jones a good choice for our nation. Plenty of write in options

The image of Flake's party is flaky! The Donald got elected because American citizens don't give a fuck about "party," they care if someone tells it like it is, like The Donald!

Now, anyone who is not in favor of or supportive of child molesters will be demonized by Republicans and the 'Rump Cult.

Last edited:
Good for Flake. We need a lot more politicians who put the needs of this country first before partisan politics

'Country over Party': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake writes check to Alabama Democrat Doug Jones

Oh bullshit, it was a cheap publicity stunt. If he really believed in what he was doing he would have donated the max allowable by law, he can afford it.

I'd like to hear from the Jones campaign and see if they actually received the check.

Forum List

Back