I had hoped to vote Republicans out in 2018, but the democrats are ruining that idea...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...

How's that lesser of the two evils working out for you?

Better than letting the greater of two evils have power.

I never understood how it was better to let the greater of two evils have even more power. Limiting evil, as much as possible given our system, should be the goal when you can't make a positive change......you guys always think that line of attack is so clever...but only when you say it.....you should really think about it before you say it....

I never understood how it was better to let the greater of two evils have even more power. Limiting evil, as much as possible given our system, should be the goal when you can't make a positive change......you guys always think that line of attack is so clever...but only when you say it.....you should really think about it before you say it....

Be careful of that.

When all you have to do is demonize the other side, there is a very low bar.

Be careful of that.

I don't have to demonize them....that implies that they are innocent....they demonize themselves through their words and deeds....

Better than you think.

I don't think so. I think we're fucked.
We most definitely are if Democrats gain power again.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.

Ya...........but look at where we are.

Had the democrats had power, we would be far worse off....

Be careful of that.

I don't have to demonize them....that implies that they are innocent....they demonize themselves through their words and deeds....

That they do.

This thread is essentially a warning to normal conservatives and libertarians....2018 is around the corner and a lot is at stake.....and unless the Libertarians can take over both the House and Senate with veto proof majorities between now and then....the morons in the Republican party are all we have between us and the democrats...

Better than you think.

Thank God Democrats were too preoccupied with Obamacare last time to do much else.

Ya. Well, we need to demand more instead of selling for BS.

Better than you think.

You can only demand and expect so much from politicians who as a class, are corrupt at levels higher than the average American....

You can only demand and expect so much from politicians who as a class, are corrupt at levels higher than the average American....

Be honest. We don't demand anything. The media gets to make that decision for us.

I wanted to teach the moron, establishment Republicans a lesson and vote out everyone I could vote out.....I will primary all of the ones I can, but sadly, the democrats have now made it impossible to Not vote for republicans.......the democrats are essentially going to impeach Trump if they get the house.....no matter what the evidence shows, because there were no crimes committed.

If they get the house, the democrats will use that to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court when ginsburg, breyer and kennedy assume room temperature or retire.......

So.....I will have to wait to teach the republicans a lesson they deserve, in order to save the country from the democrats...again...

I will never, ever vote for a Democrat ever again in my life, and if necessary will swallow my tongue and vote for even the most stinkin' disreputable opponent in order to keep them from power. They have become loathsome creatures.

Better than you think.

They only had control for 30 days in session, unlike you're Republican version of events. This country is dying for investment and higher taxes on the rich.

How would Democrats having the house have any impact on judicial Nominees?

Forum List

Back