"I Had an Abortion"

Coming from someone who still thinks obama is doing a good job. Lol What i have read flagellum had to be created, just couldn't appear. As to abortion, well since it was legalized society on a moral level has gone into a downward spiral. Just saying.

What you have read is absolute horseshit from Creationist websites.

Yes, these things can really just appear.

Actually, Abortion has been a boon to society. People aren't being born to people who don't wan them.

Frankly, what a great thing it would have been if Charles Manson's mother had had an abortion.

Maybe you should quit getting your information from global warming web sites. You make a strong point about manson, but his dad should've let him out on his mothers stomah. I guess on this subject we will have to agree to disagree.

[

Maybe you should quit getting your information from global warming web sites. You make a strong point about manson, but his dad should've let him out on his mothers stomah. I guess on this subject we will have to agree to disagree.

Uh, 95% of climate scientists think AGW is happening.

95%.

I want that number to sink in for a moment.

The people who actually study this stuff and understand it far better than you or I ever could, and 95% say, "Yup, this is a problem!"

Now, what percentage of molecular biologists believe in talking snakes?

My guess would be, not many.

Coming from someone who still thinks obama is doing a good job. Lol What i have read flagellum had to be created, just couldn't appear. As to abortion, well since it was legalized society on a moral level has gone into a downward spiral. Just saying.

Actually, Abortion has been a boon to society. People aren't being born to people who don't wan them.

Frankly, what a great thing it would have been if Charles Manson's mother had had an abortion.

So Joe maintains that men should be allowed to force women into abortions.

Not that I didn't know this already, but it's good to see him admitting it.

Women are at highest risk of murder when they're pregnant...because men like joe feel they have the right to kill their babies.

So Joe maintains that men should be allowed to force women into abortions.

Not that I didn't know this already, but it's good to see him admitting it.

Women are at highest risk of murder when they're pregnant...because men like joe feel they have the right to kill their babies.

Please point out where I suggested a man should be able to force an abortion.

Okay, realizing English isn't your strong point.. here's what I said..

Frankly, what a great thing it would have been if Charles Manson's mother had had an abortion

In short, I'm sure Mrs. Manson was probably sorry she didn't have one after the Tate-Labianca murders...

Imagine that! I had no idea that you and Charley were brothers.

Obama is doing a great job.....especially considering what he inherited
Abortion wasn't legal during the age of drugs, sex and rock and roll, so that argument is silly.
What is so great, if you can't explain something you just say, "god did it"

Babies aren't in women's stomachs..if that was the case she could just poop him out.

Babies aren't in women's stomachs..if that was the case she could just poop him out.

Excuse me i was trying to be politically correct. The real saying is his dad should've pulled out and shot him on the wall.

If dad had been less of a monster, he wouldn't have been a killer to begin with.

It's scary that you baby killers don't understand that it is the depravity of society, that is exemplified and fed by legalized abortion, that results in monsters. Manson's mother was a prostitute...a noble profession, and one that the abortion industry props up.

Where is that mentioned in the bible?

It's not, just science proves it cannot just become, it has to have a creator.

And a god pulls the sun across the sky each day....remember they couldn't explain why the sun rose and set so they made up imaginary gods, just like you're doing, to explain what you don't understand.

Can you explain everything on earth has a purpose to matain the survival of all things? Explain how bang it just appeared? Can you explain how something comes from nothing?

And a god pulls the sun across the sky each day....remember they couldn't explain why the sun rose and set so they made up imaginary gods, just like you're doing, to explain what you don't understand.

Explain how bang it just appeared? Can you explain how something comes from nothing?

Nothing just appeared, matter has always existed. It cannot be created or destroyed.

Last edited:
Abortion wasn't legal during the age of drugs, sex and rock and roll, so that argument is silly.

Obama is doing a horrible job. He is a liar. The age of drugs, sex, and rockin role helped bring abortion on. Just look goverment took God out of school and look what has happened.

It is very common today for women to authenticate themselves by claiming they had an abortion even if they never had one.

I have never met such a person, Katz. I find this statement to be quite "out there"... I highly doubt that any woman is "proud" of having had an abortion, Katz.

The women I have spoken to feel enough shame for you and me both and do not need to be shamed further over it. What they need is healing, mercy, love, comfort, they need to hear Jesus asking them, where are your accusers, woman? Go and sin no more. That is what they need to hear. Not condemnation and wrath. That is not helping anyone and as for Gloria Steinham - I did not look at the photograph nor will I. Pray for the woman and stop judging her. If you are a Christian you should know that in 1 Corinthinians 5: 12 Paul makes it very clear we are not to "judge the World" but rather those inside the church who are destroying it by their own sin. Paul makes it clear that we are NOT to judge the world because that is not our place. God will judge the world. The bible says so.

I totally agree with you. But you know, I'm so tired of this being an issue with the candidates to the point that the Democrats win, I wish the Republicans would make the Democrats think that getting an abortion is something we WANT them to do, that we don't WANT them reproducing, they'd change their tune. And they obviously are NOT taking their government birth control either. Convince them we have no intention of stopping them from aborting or using birth control. On the contrary - we PREFER they do!! AND - in fact if they DON'T and produce a baby and have no means of support, don't think they will go on welfare, they will be forced to relinquish the baby and any parental rights.

The same for gay marriage. ENCOURAGE it, make it something we INSIST they do. This will be the only way they CAN get benefits is to BE married.

Can you explain everything on earth has a purpose to matain the survival of all things? Explain how bang it just appeared? Can you explain how something comes from nothing?

Little elves did it.
The difference is, I don't have the answers yet, you don't either so you give an invisible man in the sky all the credit.

Obama is doing a horrible job. He is a liar. The age of drugs, sex, and rockin role helped bring abortion on. Just look goverment took God out of school and look what has happened.

Lol...it was the generation that prayed in school, that grew up to be the generation of drugs sex and rock and roll. It is religion that is the root of all evil.

If dad had been less of a monster, he wouldn't have been a killer to begin with.

It's scary that you baby killers don't understand that it is the depravity of society, that is exemplified and fed by legalized abortion, that results in monsters. Manson's mother was a prostitute...a noble profession, and one that the abortion industry props up.

Kochergirl, is there any ill in the world you are unwilling to blame on abortion?

The heartbreak of psoriasis, perhaps.

Incidently, there is nothing to indicate either Manson's biological or adopted fathers were "monsters".

People started thinking for themselves.

Frankly, after 2000 years of crusades, inquisittions, torture of heretics, burning of witches, etc... getting God out of all our lives would probably be a good thing.

Lol...it was the generation that prayed in school, that grew up to be the generation of drugs sex and rock and roll. It is religion that is the root of all evil.

You do realize it was that generation that rebelled? They wanted to do as they pleased. Well we see the democrat party of today. Abortion on demand paid for and free birth control. Free love, the problem is everyone else is paying for it

Forum List

Back