"I Had an Abortion"

Obama is doing a great job.....especially considering what he inherited
Abortion wasn't legal during the age of drugs, sex and rock and roll, so that argument is silly.
What is so great, if you can't explain something you just say, "god did it"

Obama is doing a horrible job. He is a liar. The age of drugs, sex, and rockin role helped bring abortion on. Just look goverment took God out of school and look what has happened.

People started thinking for themselves.

Frankly, after 2000 years of crusades, inquisittions, torture of heretics, burning of witches, etc... getting God out of all our lives would probably be a good thing.

Know we have a crusade of everything without morales. My gosh we have trannies dancing around for kids at a parade. We teach small children that being gay is okay. Before the time sex shouldn't be an issue.

Me too.

I'm sorry for women who think killing a baby is more acceptable than carrying one to term.

Me too.

I'm sorry for women who think killing a baby is more acceptable than carrying one to term.

If more men would step up and accept their responsibilities, I think there would be far less women feeling desperate and far fewer abortions.

Obama is doing a horrible job. He is a liar. The age of drugs, sex, and rockin role helped bring abortion on. Just look goverment took God out of school and look what has happened.

Frankly, after 2000 years of crusades, inquisittions, torture of heretics, burning of witches, etc... getting God out of all our lives would probably be a good thing.

Know we have a crusade of everything without morales. My gosh we have trannies dancing around for kids at a parade. We teach small children that being gay is okay. Before the time sex shouldn't be an issue.

I'm not sure why you are dragging someone named Morales into this.

Okay, but somehow, I think that trannies dancing in front of kids is a lot less serious than burning a woman at the stake for being a witch.

I think teaching kids that being gay is okay (because 10% of them are) is a lot better than torturing a heretic who didn't think Jesus was made out of wafers. (No, seriously, you Xians used to do this to each other.)

Okay, but somehow, I think that trannies dancing in front of kids is a lot less serious than burning a woman at the stake for being a witch.

I think teaching kids that being gay is okay (because 10% of them are) is a lot better than torturing a heretic who didn't think Jesus was made out of wafers. (No, seriously, you Xians used to do this to each other.)
What burning at the stake happened over 200 years ago? Kinda like slavery? The religion i pratice doesn't do either. Remember it was the democrats that was against eqaul rights. Heck ya'll hold blacks back today.

[
What burning at the stake happened over 200 years ago? Kinda like slavery? The religion i pratice doesn't do either. Remember it was the democrats that was against eqaul rights. Heck ya'll hold blacks back today.

You know what, you need to turn off the Hate Radio and start doing some thinking for yourself.

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com...-as-witches-in-papua-new-guinea-in-2013/?_r=0

It was published last week before news shot around the world on Tuesday that the police in Papua New Guinea, in another case, had charged two people with torturing and killing a 20-year-old mother, Kepari Leniata, whom they accused of being a witch. Ms. Leniata was “stripped, tortured with a hot iron rod, doused in gasoline and set alight on a pile of car tires and trash” earlier this month in front of a crowd of hundreds of people, including young children, The Associated Press reported.

Me too.

I'm sorry for the protesters who believe that verbally abusing women who have abortions is more acceptable than helping the abortion problem by adopting an unwanted child.

Me too.

You can make that decision for your life, but not for anyone else...

Thank C'Thulhu.

A pregnant woman decides for a baby. Not for herself.

In your subjective opinion, not as a fact of law.

Which means you shouldn’t have an abortion if that’s your belief, but don’t attempt to force that belief on society in general via secular law.

You and others on the right need to stop whining about ‘killing babies’ and focus instead on finding viable solutions to the problem of abortion that comport with privacy rights jurisprudence – unless, of course, you’re not really interested in ending abortion, and see it rather as some valuable political weapon.

We could teach children to think as you do....hate others. We teach kids respect for all people until they prove they don't deserve it

And do t leave out that when the civil rights acts passed the democrats who hated desegregation became republicans, Dixiecrats?

Forum List

Back