"I Had an Abortion"

Life began 4 billion years ago.

And is an ongoing process.

Still doesn't make zygotes into people.

Which is why we don't have funerals over tampons.

human life begins when zygote starts dividing. Period. It is a medical fact. deal with it.

But it’s not a legal fact.

Constitutional jurisprudence does not recognize a zygote/embryo/fetus as a ‘person’ in the context of Constitutional rights, as such rights manifest only postnatally.
At one point the law didn't recognize a black man as a person ether.... I guess that why you democrats always want to enslave them.

And this is how they lie to themselves to try and lessen the guilt of infanticide.

No, a fetus isn't an infant.

An infant can survive outside the uterus.

A fetus, usually less than an inch long when most abortions are performed, cannot.
By your own logic you must support abortion at all stages of pregnancy then

I think that decision should be left up to the woman and her doctor.

Everyone else- MYOFB

Aww look at the pro baby killer..... Tell me how long can a baby survive out of the womb without a parent or ANYONE feeding it or clothing it?

The point there is ANYONE could feed it or clothe it.

But the Kidney=bean sized fetus ONLY survives if the woman it is in decides it does.

Unless you are willing to put all pregnant women under house arrest.

Heck, why stop there? We need to totally regulate their diets and activities, because that kidney-bean sized fetus deserves the very best, right?

Where does it stop?

Now hyperbole to try and distract from your fail of a argument. You support killing human defenceless babies and all the excuses you try and make doesn't cover up this fact

tapatalk post

No, I support the right of a woman to make the best decisions for her own life.

I don't put the rights of a fetus above the woman it is in.

human life begins when zygote starts dividing. Period. It is a medical fact. deal with it.

Constitutional jurisprudence does not recognize a zygote/embryo/fetus as a ‘person’ in the context of Constitutional rights, as such rights manifest only postnatally.
At one point the law didn't recognize a black man as a person ether.... I guess that why you democrats always want to enslave them.

The law said no such thing. No one denied the humanity of slaves. (Not that there was a great emphasis on the value of humanity through most of history.)

It just recognized some people could own other people.

I support a woman's right to choose, but not a woman who glorifies that choice. It's not something anyone should ever be proud of.

I support a woman's right to choose, but not a woman who glorifies that choice. It's not something anyone should ever be proud of.

Huh? How does one glorify an abortion? Wave banners?
It is not something a woman is proud of or ashamed of...it just is

My first sexual experience was when I was 21. I was amazed to find I was pregnant but I welcomed the event for I thought it must be God's will. (My parents were not so excited, lol, but I never seemed to notice) I continued with my marriage plans and had a wonderful little boy.

I learned later on due to medical reasons I could not have more children but relished the time I had with my son. He grew up to be a strapping young man, brilliant, handsome and a success at everything he tried. Now a father of three delightful boys and a successful businessman, I often think what would my life be like and the four people that came from that one night and decision be?

One night...one decision....four people and a lifetime of love. Don't make the wrong choice.

Isn't it great you had a choice?

Beautiful story- so true

A former colleague of mine, he and his wife had miscarriage after miscarriage.
They ultimately, adopted and that child brings much joy into their life.
But, they too think -thank God the mother gave up the child for adoption.

If there was a good god, she would have gotten pregnant. God gets all the credit and none of the blame

The law said no such thing. No one denied the humanity of slaves. (Not that there was a great emphasis on the value of humanity through most of history.)

You democrats denied that blacks are human ... you evil assholes still do deny they are human.

Last edited:
No, a fetus isn't an infant.

An infant can survive outside the uterus.

A fetus, usually less than an inch long when most abortions are performed, cannot.

Aww look at the pro baby killer..... Tell me how long can a baby survive out of the womb without a parent or ANYONE feeding it or clothing it?

The point there is ANYONE could feed it or clothe it.

But the Kidney=bean sized fetus ONLY survives if the woman it is in decides it does.

Unless you are willing to put all pregnant women under house arrest.

Heck, why stop there? We need to totally regulate their diets and activities, because that kidney-bean sized fetus deserves the very best, right?

Where does it stop?
It only survives if the woman decides. If it is surviving, then isn't it a life?

You democrats denied that blacks are human ... Fuck you evil assholes still do deny they are human.

Yeah i know if a black person actually thinks for himself. He is a uncle tom.

My first sexual experience was when I was 21. I was amazed to find I was pregnant but I welcomed the event for I thought it must be God's will. (My parents were not so excited, lol, but I never seemed to notice) I continued with my marriage plans and had a wonderful little boy.

I learned later on due to medical reasons I could not have more children but relished the time I had with my son. He grew up to be a strapping young man, brilliant, handsome and a success at everything he tried. Now a father of three delightful boys and a successful businessman, I often think what would my life be like and the four people that came from that one night and decision be?

One night...one decision....four people and a lifetime of love. Don't make the wrong choice.

Beautiful story- so true

If there was a good god, she would have gotten pregnant. God gets all the credit and none of the blame
The devil is in charge of evil. Remember there is no hurt in heaven.

You democrats denied that blacks are human ... you evil assholes still do deny they are human.

Nobody denied that.

And actually, the 3/5th of a free man rule was insisted upon by Northern legislators to reduce the South's representation in COngress.

Beautiful story- so true

The devil is in charge of evil. Remember there is no hurt in heaven.

But that begs the question of why God allows the Devil to be in charge of evil to start with, doesn't it?

Abortions are very whorish, women who get them equal damaged goods. Men who allow them to happen, pathetic shells of men.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Nobody denied that.

And actually, the 3/5th of a free man rule was insisted upon by Northern legislators to reduce the South's representation in COngress.
LOL stupid fuck the 3/5th clause was created by republicans LOL

Nobody denied that.

Actually, there were no Democrats or Republicans at the time the consitution was enacted.

There were just Jefferson's "Democratic Republicans" and Adams' "Federalists"... and it was the Northern legislators who inisted on the 3/5th rule because otherwise the south would dominate congress if slaves were fully counted.

Nobody denied that.

LOL there was no GOP at the time of the Constitutional Convention.

The 3/5ths portion of the Constitution was proposed by the northern states to curb the power of the southern states. The southern states wanted the count the slaves as persons for more reps in Congress.

Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back