"I Had an Abortion"

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

gloria steinem i had an abortion - Bing Images

She is a Globalist puppet funded by the CIA to con women into disrupting the family unit.

That's all feminism is.

In 50 years of feminism women are still doing women's jobs and men are doing men's jobs.

It is all part of the Culture of Death Pope John Paul warned us about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I agree with you that its not an "equitable system" but its almost always the woman who gets stuck with 100% of the responsibility for raising the child the man refused to support.

Even so - government has no place in controlling women's reproduction. Period.

Get government out of our private lives.

ACA is law of the land, gov't mandates we purchase insurance, forces people to pay for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental) whether they need it or not ... and you post this? :lol: tff

I agree with you that its not an "equitable system" but its almost always the woman who gets stuck with 100% of the responsibility for raising the child the man refused to support.

ACA is law of the land, gov't mandates we purchase insurance, forces people to pay for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental) whether they need it or not ... and you post this? :lol: tff

Yep.

Too bad you make asssumptions without knowing facts.

I've already addressed this in this thread. If you're interested, you could read it. or you could just keep on making asssumptions without knowing facts. :)

she shouldnt be showing the world she is irresponsible. I know your ass condones that, but responsible people dont
if I wore a shirt that said "I am rich" pretty sure that would be bragging, numbnuts

You've never gotten the news that you're carrying a baby that will never be well, never be without pain, never see adulthood.

Abortion is not irresponsible.

By its very definition, it is responsibility at its most difficult and most painful.

The reasons why any woman has an abortion is none of your business.

Oh and you wearing a shirt that reads "I an rich" would be a lie. There's a difference but its one that rw's have no firsthand knowledge of.

Why are virtually all Jewish women liberal dogs who advocate immoral behavior?

That's an incredibly stupid thing to write but I think this has even you beat for stupdity -

She is a Globalist puppet funded by the CIA to con women into disrupting the family unit.

That's all feminism is.

In 50 years of feminism women are still doing women's jobs and men are doing men's jobs.

It is all part of the Culture of Death Pope John Paul warned us about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.

I've already addressed this in this thread. If you're interested, you could read it. or you could just keep on making asssumptions without knowing facts. :)

she shouldnt be showing the world she is irresponsible. I know your ass condones that, but responsible people dont
if I wore a shirt that said "I am rich" pretty sure that would be bragging, numbnuts

You've never gotten the news that you're carrying a baby that will never be well, never be without pain, never see adulthood.

By its very definition, it is responsibility at its most difficult and most painful.

Oh and you wearing a shirt that reads "I an rich" would be a lie. There's a difference but its one that rw's have no firsthand knowledge of.

You don't believe the gov't s/be in the medical care business ... followed by "on the other hand ...". Translation: you're fine with it.

Abortion ends the life of another human being. Period.

Last edited:

Yep.

no fuckin shit lud
I am pro-choice you dumb son of a bitch
I don't give a shit why they do it, I support the freedom to do it.
and you are an idiot

The student had heard the pro-choice movement’s slogans. He took them at face value, believing that the unborn baby was “a mass of cells” and not an individual human being. He felt that a woman “had the right to control her body” and did not sympathize with the tiny baby inside her. He did not believe in the child’s humanity or right to life.

Then he took the opportunity to see an abortion performed. Because of his pro-choice beliefs, he did not expect to be disturbed by anything he would see:

This summer, I was accepted into a pre-medical program in NYC in which we are allowed to shadow doctors and see all sorts of medical procedures. When given the opportunity to see an abortion, I did not hesitate to accept the offer. It was something new, edgy, and exciting that I had never seen.

He then describes exactly what he witnessed in the operating room:

When I entered the operating room, it felt like any other I had ever been in. On the table in front of me, I saw a woman, legs up as if delivering a child although she was asleep. Next to her was a tray of instruments for the abortion and a vacuum machine for suctioning the fetal tissues from the uterus. The doctors put on their gowns and masks and the procedure began. The cervix was held open with a crude metal instrument and a large transparent tube was stuck inside of the woman. Within a matter of seconds, the machine’s motor was engaged and blood, tissue, and tiny organs were pulled out of their environment into a filter. A minute later, the vacuum choked to a halt. The tube was removed, and stuck to the end was a small body and a head attached haphazardly to it, what was formed of the neck snapped. The ribs had formed with a thin skin covering them, the eyes had formed, and the inner organs had begun to function. The tiny heart of the fetus, obviously a little boy, had just stopped — forever. The vacuum filter was opened, and the tiny arms and legs that had been torn off of the fetus were accounted for. The fingers and toes had the beginnings of their nails on them. The doctors, proud of their work, reassembled the body to show me. Tears welled up in my eyes as they removed the baby boy from the table and shoved his body into a container for disposal.

Since this abortion was done by suction, the baby must have been less than 13 to 14 weeks, but still far enough along that his humanity was evident.

Abortions in the second trimester are usually done through dilation and evacuation, a procedure in which forceps are used to tear apart the baby, rather than through suction.

The student was haunted by what he saw:

I have not been able to think of anything since yesterday at 10:30 besides what that baby boy might have been. I don’t think that people realize what an abortion actually is until they see it happen. I have been tortured by these images – so real and so vivid – for two days now…and I was just a spectator.

Never again will I be pro-choice, and never again will I support the murder of any human being, no matter their stage in life.

Unlike the vast majority of abortions, this baby was mourned. Someone felt sadness and horror at his death. Thousands of babies like him are suctioned out of their mothers’ wombs every day. They are rejected by their mothers and regarded as medical waste by their killers. Society allows these babies to die silently, with no recognition or acknowledgment of their humanity. This little baby boy will never have a name. He will never take a breath of air, never pet a dog, never watch a sunset, never ride a bike… He will never experience all the things that you and I take for granted. But this baby, perhaps, did not die entirely in vain – his tragic death revealed the truth to this young man. And those of you who are reading this article now know about this baby’s death.

"Pro-Choice" Medical Student Witnesses Abortion, Becomes Pro-Life | LifeNews.com

My first sexual experience was when I was 21. I was amazed to find I was pregnant but I welcomed the event for I thought it must be God's will. (My parents were not so excited, lol, but I never seemed to notice) I continued with my marriage plans and had a wonderful little boy.

I learned later on due to medical reasons I could not have more children but relished the time I had with my son. He grew up to be a strapping young man, brilliant, handsome and a success at everything he tried. Now a father of three delightful boys and a successful businessman, I often think what would my life be like and the four people that came from that one night and decision be?

One night...one decision....four people and a lifetime of love. Don't make the wrong choice.

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

Saying that you had an abortion means you are not ashamed, like the lifers want you to be.

Your offensive language here, referring to women as 'cum dumpsters' just shows how pathetically immature you really are, and goes to show that you know nothing at all about women.
Pro choicers do NOT think that the only option for an unintended pregnancy is abortion, we believe in 3 choices - adoption, raising the child yourself, or abortion.
Lifers believe there is only ONE choice - have the baby no matter what.

It is your lot that should be ashamed, assuming women are sluts, and wishing to dictate what a woman can and cannot do with her own reproductive system.

The student had heard the pro-choice movement’s slogans. He took them at face value, believing that the unborn baby was “a mass of cells” and not an individual human being. He felt that a woman “had the right to control her body” and did not sympathize with the tiny baby inside her. He did not believe in the child’s humanity or right to life.

Then he took the opportunity to see an abortion performed. Because of his pro-choice beliefs, he did not expect to be disturbed by anything he would see:

This summer, I was accepted into a pre-medical program in NYC in which we are allowed to shadow doctors and see all sorts of medical procedures. When given the opportunity to see an abortion, I did not hesitate to accept the offer. It was something new, edgy, and exciting that I had never seen.

He then describes exactly what he witnessed in the operating room:

When I entered the operating room, it felt like any other I had ever been in. On the table in front of me, I saw a woman, legs up as if delivering a child although she was asleep. Next to her was a tray of instruments for the abortion and a vacuum machine for suctioning the fetal tissues from the uterus. The doctors put on their gowns and masks and the procedure began. The cervix was held open with a crude metal instrument and a large transparent tube was stuck inside of the woman. Within a matter of seconds, the machine’s motor was engaged and blood, tissue, and tiny organs were pulled out of their environment into a filter. A minute later, the vacuum choked to a halt. The tube was removed, and stuck to the end was a small body and a head attached haphazardly to it, what was formed of the neck snapped. The ribs had formed with a thin skin covering them, the eyes had formed, and the inner organs had begun to function. The tiny heart of the fetus, obviously a little boy, had just stopped — forever. The vacuum filter was opened, and the tiny arms and legs that had been torn off of the fetus were accounted for. The fingers and toes had the beginnings of their nails on them. The doctors, proud of their work, reassembled the body to show me. Tears welled up in my eyes as they removed the baby boy from the table and shoved his body into a container for disposal.

Since this abortion was done by suction, the baby must have been less than 13 to 14 weeks, but still far enough along that his humanity was evident.

Abortions in the second trimester are usually done through dilation and evacuation, a procedure in which forceps are used to tear apart the baby, rather than through suction.

The student was haunted by what he saw:

I have not been able to think of anything since yesterday at 10:30 besides what that baby boy might have been. I don’t think that people realize what an abortion actually is until they see it happen. I have been tortured by these images – so real and so vivid – for two days now…and I was just a spectator.

Never again will I be pro-choice, and never again will I support the murder of any human being, no matter their stage in life.

Unlike the vast majority of abortions, this baby was mourned. Someone felt sadness and horror at his death. Thousands of babies like him are suctioned out of their mothers’ wombs every day. They are rejected by their mothers and regarded as medical waste by their killers. Society allows these babies to die silently, with no recognition or acknowledgment of their humanity. This little baby boy will never have a name. He will never take a breath of air, never pet a dog, never watch a sunset, never ride a bike… He will never experience all the things that you and I take for granted. But this baby, perhaps, did not die entirely in vain – his tragic death revealed the truth to this young man. And those of you who are reading this article now know about this baby’s death.

"Pro-Choice" Medical Student Witnesses Abortion, Becomes Pro-Life | LifeNews.com

This abortion would have taken place well before 12 weeks, and the sex of the fetus cannot be determined.
The tissue removed has to be examined to ensure the abortion is complete, because if it isn't, the woman may suffer an infection.
As a med student, this brat should have known that, and been prepared.

Saying that you had an abortion means you are not ashamed, like the lifers want you to be.

Your offensive language here, referring to women as 'cum dumpsters' just shows how pathetically immature you really are, and goes to show that you know nothing at all about women.
Pro choicers do NOT think that the only option for an unintended pregnancy is abortion, we believe in 3 choices - adoption, raising the child yourself, or abortion.
Lifers believe there is only ONE choice - have the baby no matter what.

It is your lot that should be ashamed, assuming women are sluts, and wishing to dictate what a woman can and cannot do with her own reproductive system.

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

Gloria Steinem is so old, I don't see how she got laid, let alone pregnant.

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

When a wom louzy monthsan finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

My Mother did, I did, all of us had a woman sustain our lives, for it was THE most awesome thing I have ever done. It morphs all else, all other successes in life, is nothing compared to being a Mom.

17 hours of labor for a lifetime of love

Forum List

Back