"I Had an Abortion"

Steinem is old enough to have had an abortion during WW2.

When you're old enough to have sex and wear long pants, you'll understand that pregnancies have been unwanted as well as wanted since the beginning of time.

Lucky for you your parents decided to give birth to a liberal. Some day there might be a DNA test for the propensity toward liberalism. In that case I might change my pro-life status.

When a wom louzy monthsan finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

My Mother did, I did, all of us had a woman sustain our lives, for it was THE most awesome thing I have ever done. It morphs all else, all other successes in life, is nothing compared to being a Mom.

17 hours of labor for a lifetime of love

The difference is that you CHOSE to give birth. Not every woman wants to give birth, and no woman should ever be forced to.

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

My Mother did, I did, all of us had a woman sustain our lives, for it was THE most awesome thing I have ever done. It morphs all else, all other successes in life, is nothing compared to being a Mom.

The difference is that you CHOSE to give birth. Not every woman wants to give birth, and no woman should ever be forced to.

Don't get pregnant . No use in taking it out on your kid.

1383515_10153393421475515_1874523365_n.jpg

When a wom louzy monthsan finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

Childbirth was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It was worth it, but I am glad the next time if that happens I will be having a c section. I can handle the pain from the c section.

Gloria, like any good Jewish business person, has made a mint off selling the degradation of womanhood and furthering the destruction of society.

Sell the Holocaust™ or sell Feminism™ and line your pockets with the shekels of the goyim. It's a win win.

it's unfortunate that people believe this is feminism cause it's not. I guess that's what you get when you have a culture that accepts everything the liberal media says without question. Libbers are so busy trying to keep Roe v Wade alive that they never stop to think about the implications of what abortion on demand says about their skewed thinking. Abortion shouldn't even be an issue because it's obsolete. It's like taking away an I phone 5 and handing that person a rotary dial phone attached to a wall. There are better ways not to get pregnant and they have been around longer than abortion has so why Abortion was ever considered necessary IDK. Laziness?

Lifers if you want to get rid of abortion it's simple. Drop the religious aspect(see Mathew 7:6) you can't force someone whose eyes are not open to see. We need to approach it from a secular point ot view. This way the message reaches all women at whatever level of life they are at. Point out to the girls the multiple ways of not getting pregnant including the pill whether you agree with personally it or not. Show the girls that they run the show and have a right not ot have sex if they are uncomfortable or to demand the man be responisble too and use a condom. Teach the girls that abortion is not good for their body and they should at all times respect thier body and that abortion = major fail.

One more thing, for heaven sakes ladies dress a little better. If you don't want a man to treat you like a sex object, don't dress like one. Seriously, the guy is going to follow your lead,if you look like "a ho" than he will treat you like one. If you look like a well put together lady he will treat you like one. If he doesn't, dump him, the choice is yours. Demand the respect you deserve, that's real feminism.

Wow. I can tell you've never felt really hot, sexual passion. Because if you ever had you might understand how a woman could lose control of herself in the throes of passion and make a mistake and have unprotected sex. I'm sorry for you that you can't grasp that.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them.

Obviously you’re unaware of how idiotic this is.

Those who respect the Constitutional right to privacy respect a woman’s decision, whatever that decision might be.

As opposed to most on the right who fear individual liberty and seek to empower the state to interfere with a woman’s right to privacy.

Childbirth was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It was worth it, but I am glad the next time if that happens I will be having a c section. I can handle the pain from the c section.

I am sorry you had such a hard labor Luissa. My pregnancy was awful. I was just glad it was over. And I got to finally talk to my baby. Best day of my life

In other words, don't have sex - which basically means that you wish to punish women for having sex by forcing them to give birth.

Exactly.

Ultimately the decision belongs to the woman alone, the Liberty Clause of the 5th Amendment clearly prohibits the state from interfering with that decision.

In other words, don't have sex - which basically means that you wish to punish women for having sex by forcing them to give birth.

Give me a break, that is asinine.

In other words, don't get pregnant. Did I studder?

And then you get old and die and leave your offspring to fend for themselves in a hard, cruel world. Who knows what the future holds in terms of wars and tragedies and the rages of Mother Nature. Even as an adult woman I sometimes want to cry out for my mother. But she is long gone and I must face the world without her.

This is why I chose not to have children. I couldn't justify creating life just for my own pleasure, and then not being able to be with and care for my children...forever. Or worse, live long enough to watch them die.

Last edited:

And then you get old and die and leave your offspring to fend for themselves in a hard, cruel world. Who knows what the future holds in terms of wars and tragedies and the rages of Mother Nature. Even as an adult woman I sometimes want to cry out for my mother. But she is long gone and I must face the world without her.

This is why I chose not to have children. I couldn't justify creating life just for my own pleasure.

Oh, so now becoming a Mom is a selfish thing to do?

Apparently you haven't a clue. I feel sorry for you

Don't get pregnant means don't have sex, idiot. You are saying not to have sex if you don't want to get pregnant. Admit it.

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

gloria steinem i had an abortion - Bing Images

Saying that you had an abortion means you are not ashamed, like the lifers want you to be.

Your offensive language here, referring to women as 'cum dumpsters' just shows how pathetically immature you really are, and goes to show that you know nothing at all about women.
Pro choicers do NOT think that the only option for an unintended pregnancy is abortion, we believe in 3 choices - adoption, raising the child yourself, or abortion.
Lifers believe there is only ONE choice - have the baby no matter what.

It is your lot that should be ashamed, assuming women are sluts, and wishing to dictate what a woman can and cannot do with her own reproductive system.

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

In your subjective opinion, which you’re entitled to.

You may not seek to codify that subjective opinion, however.

And a person is not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right such as the right to privacy as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise that right.

Don't get pregnant means don't have sex, idiot. You are saying not to have sex if you don't want to get pregnant. Admit it.

OMG, I did not know that God madE people this stupid

Have sex all day long for all I care. Take responsibility for what you help to create. Without killing

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

Why should a man be forced to endure 18 years of child support payments simply because he had sex?

OMG, I did not know that God madE people this stupid

Have sex all day long for all I care. Take responsibility for what you help to create. Without killing

If a woman intends to have an abortion if she became pregnant, what should she do?

Why should a man be forced to endure 18 years of child support payments simply because he had sex?

He shouldn't, and that is one thing that I believe is unfair. The man should not have to pay for a choice the woman made. She chose to give birth knowing he didn't want to be a father, he shouldn't be expected to pay for her decision.

One more thing, for heaven sakes ladies dress a little better.

Do you understand that you come across as a creepy obsessive control freak? Spending your days obsessing about women who dare have sex in a manner you disapprove of is just weird and pervy. Find some other hobby.

Did you read the whole post? And the other things he has written. He really is creepy.

Hey SFBs, what makes you think you are dealing with a "he?"

Forum List

Back