I guess Trump deporting violent illegal immigrants is making him more popular with hispanics...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...getting rid of violent thugs in Hispanic neighborhoods would tend to increase Trump's popularity with hispanics....

Support for Trump Among Hispanics Surges

"The biggest surprise in this new poll is Trump's approval among Hispanic voters, which is at 45 percent approval/51 percent disapproval. In February the numbers were less among Hispanics at 39 percent approval/53 percent disapproval," Zogby said.

That it is and you know why? Because Mexican American citizens are the first victims of illegals. Kept trying to tell that to the liberals here. And the gun range club I belong to? 60 percent increase in Mexican American members!

That it is and you know why? Because Mexican American citizens are the first victims of illegals. Kept trying to tell that to the liberals here. And the gun range club I belong to? 60 percent increase in Mexican American members!

But...but....legal Mexican immigrants love violent, illegal aliens ....right?

I have always known local Hispanics to be wise business persons, and generally in favor of law, fairness, and order. The wall says in a no-nonsense way that there will be law and order or else, since crossing the border used to be chaos--looting, illegal drug running and flat-out mass murdering before this wall idea took shape Human safety as well as fairness is the future of what was once a dangerous way to immigrate. I'm glad the rally is in favor of a kinder, gentler and fairer method of immigrating.

Good business is one thing. Dumping criminally insane people at another country's doorstep is not acceptible

Therefore, if Mexico will just foot the tab for dumping their problems on the backs of the United States of America's taxpayers, we will cheerfully accept the 1/3 northern acreage of their country to pay for their failure to accommodate their 1/3 population numbers who immigrated here in the last 50 years due to political gerrymandering of the Mexicans to cheat Americans out of money, land, and in what has been the shadiest drug deal aimed at decimating another country's youth morality in world history. Then, we wouldn't need a damn wall with Mexico agreeing to take care of it's population by perpetrating its hardened criminals on us rather than providing for their own jailbirds.

Enough is enough.

All the legal Hispanics despise the illegals.

It took the legals years and thousands of dollars to become legal.

Hell. I would despise them as well.

But...but....legal Mexican immigrants love violent, illegal aliens ....right?
You know they ran out of forms for NRA membership? And the most popular gun by them right now is the 9m makorov with two mags!

Forum List

Back