I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

The last very good female singer was Janis Joplin. I wish I had been around to see her live.
You must be hella old. Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone.

Carole King, Roberta Flack, Whitney Houston….just to name a few of the hundreds.
I was assuming he only knew about white singers. :laugh:

I’d include Cher in that group as well. Celine Dion did things with her voice that were almost non-human.
I didnt really care for their music but they definitely could sing. My wife loves Celine Dion.

The last very good female singer was Janis Joplin. I wish I had been around to see her live.

Carole King, Roberta Flack, Whitney Houston….just to name a few of the hundreds.

I’d include Cher in that group as well. Celine Dion did things with her voice that were almost non-human.
I didnt really care for their music but they definitely could sing. My wife loves Celine Dion.

I like a little of everything; ranging from The Supremes to Vanessa Carlton to Taylor Swift to Helen Reddy to Joan Jett to Audra MacDonald. Whoever said that Janis Joplin was the last “very good” female singer never heard Audra MacDonald or Eva Nobelzada…. Music you don’t only hear but feel.

I am glad that the conservatives have come around to agree with what Kanye said about Taylor --- you guys were a few years late, but its good to see that you finally respect the genius and wisdom of Kanye
TELEMMGLPICT000001270987_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqscKuyqQp6IXRzod7hjCu_lrI1eo2hlpYgnl32abPXek.jpeg
What did Kayne say about Taylor?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I forgot, memory is kryptonite to conservatives

Let's just pretend Kanye didn't exist before 2016 -- just like the rest of actual reality.

I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

Butthurt much?

I like a little of everything; ranging from The Supremes to Vanessa Carlton to Taylor Swift to Helen Reddy to Joan Jett to Audra MacDonald. Whoever said that Janis Joplin was the last “very good” female singer never heard Audra MacDonald or Eva Nobelzada…. Music you don’t only hear but feel.

Anyway, back to the thread…

I’m glad she spoke up. I’m glad Kanye spoke up. Even though I disagree with his support of the blob…celebrities do not give up their right to opine because they became artists.

I do wish that they would just go all in when they do and really stir the pot. They have the capital, the audience, and the time.

I am glad that the conservatives have come around to agree with what Kanye said about Taylor --- you guys were a few years late, but its good to see that you finally respect the genius and wisdom of Kanye
TELEMMGLPICT000001270987_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqscKuyqQp6IXRzod7hjCu_lrI1eo2hlpYgnl32abPXek.jpeg
What did Kayne say about Taylor?

I forgot, memory is kryptonite to conservatives

Who you calling a conservative?

Forum List

Back