I Guess Taylor Swift Is a Liberal After All

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

Taylor Swift endorses Democrats in Tennessee midterm races - CNN

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."

I wouldnt know Taylor Swift if she walked up to me on the streets but I have heard of her. After hearing that her music was beloved by white nationalists I was surprised to see that she is quite liberal and is supporting Democratic candidates.

"I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country," she wrote. "I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
Yes she’s a Hollywood type

She has big pull with all the white girls round my way.

She has big pull with all the white girls round my way.

Both of them?

You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

Clearly she's decided to be on the side of good.

Her music sucks. I think Asslips and Marc oughtta be made to listen to her songs for 24 hrs, then be allowed to re-evaluate their position. Or..nothing but listen to that vapid girl for eternity.

You know she didn't want to do this. She much preferred stay politically ambiguous, but w/Trump at the help, you're either on the side of evil, or the side of good.

She's definitely not on the side of good music. Do you like Bieber, too? Are you a belieber?

iu

Simple mind love things to be spelled out simply.

Taylor Swift: You thought Shania Twain was crap? Watch this!

:tomato:

I still like girls that like Shania Twain, though.

She used to be a country singer but she has grown out of that and she is quite cool now.

Listen to Taylor Swift, be like Tommy.

iu
I wouldnt say that I was a fan but its great to see young people engaged with the issues of the day.

How about that issue of your Muslim countrymen bombing the Ariana Grande concert? Was that ever addressed? Were they ever caught? How is the investigation going?

She used to be a country singer but she has grown out of that and she is quite cool now.

iu
I wouldnt say that I was a fan but its great to see young people engaged with the issues of the day.

How about that issue of your Muslim countrymen bombing the Ariana Grande concert? Was that ever addressed? Were they ever caught? How is the investigation going?
You mean did they catch the SUICIDE bomber ?
Oh dear.

Is She being funded by SOROS ?

iu

You mean did they catch the SUICIDE bomber ?
Oh dear.

It wasn't a suicide bomber, dumbass. 50 people died. There were 2 bombers. I don't even live in your country and I know this.

Forum List

Back