I found this interesting...

Now, isn't that something! I wonder how often that happens.

Actually, I had twin uncles, (both have passed on), that were born on 2 separate days.

Much like those twins, one was born a few minutes before midnight, the other a few minutes after.

Considering this was in 1912, and in a farming community, the doctor stopped the clock so they would share the same birthday.

Ha! Now that's funny. Wouldn't find that happening today. That was when a doc was also a friend. What a story they had to tell.

Actually, I had twin uncles, (both have passed on), that were born on 2 separate days.

Much like those twins, one was born a few minutes before midnight, the other a few minutes after.

Considering this was in 1912, and in a farming community, the doctor stopped the clock so they would share the same birthday.

Ha! Now that's funny. Wouldn't find that happening today. That was when a doc was also a friend. What a story they had to tell.

The really fun part, their birthday was the 9th of October, My father, and his younger brother by 9 years, celebrated their birthday on the 8th of October.

Pretty sure grandma only made one cake for them all to share.

That's all she could afford was one cake after presents for all! Haha!

The really fun part, their birthday was the 9th of October, My father, and his younger brother by 9 years, celebrated their birthday on the 8th of October.

Presents?

Grandpa was a Southern Baptist,

NO presents

No presents?!?!? Even my southern Baptist great aunts believed in presents! :cool-45:

Presents?

Grandpa was a Southern Baptist,

NO presents

Not that I ever heard of.

Begrudged the boys money for a movie, or the county fair.

While it may be only for minutes, one of these twins will be a year older than the other.

San Diego Twins Born in Different Years

Hmmm,

will they have 1 cake, or two?
One will be however many minutes older than the other, not a whole year. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Since they do have different birthdays, to me, they should each have their own cake. :) :) :)

One will be however many minutes older than the other, not a whole year

Son will turn 1 in 2016, daughter wont' be 1 til 2017.

Wonder if they might blow out the combined candles when the ball drops?

^^^ Right, but they are still just a few minutes apart and not a whole year.

This reminds me of a guy that I used to work for. His two sons have the same birthday, but they do have a three year age difference. :D :D :D

God bless you and him and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Next month the boys will be 15 and 18. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back