I find it Interesting Indeed

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Assyrian (the anti-Christ) will come out of Assyria (Nineveh - Northern Iraq). He is a worshipper of the (Islam) Moon God Allah and will mount his attack against Israel through Dan. He will have the support of both Apollyon (angel of the bottomless pit) and Satan. He will lead a great military machine composed of Russia, Libya, and other Islamic nations.

I find these times we are living in very interesting times indeed.

Just like the times of the Crusades.

I'm going to watch as events unfold. I was born in 1944. Perhaps this generation will not pass away before all is fulfilled. Intriguing indeed.
Every generation believes it is the last.

I have been reading some 13th and 14th century transcripts of the heresies of Minorites, Waldenesians, the Cathars (much of our modern day Gnostic mush heads stem from them), the Poor Apostles, the Fraticelli, etc., and all of their thrust for reform and over throw of what was the Christian heirarchy and the heirarchy's suppression of the sects. Quite Brutal.

Last Generation Syndrome is an ever recurring phenomenon.

The Assyrian (the anti-Christ) will come out of Assyria (Nineveh - Northern Iraq). He is a worshipper of the (Islam) Moon God Allah and will mount his attack against Israel through Dan. He will have the support of both Apollyon (angel of the bottomless pit) and Satan. He will lead a great military machine composed of Russia, Libya, and other Islamic nations.

Some sources for all those claims would be nice. It's easier to discuss things when you have the original source

Just like the times of the Crusades.

I'm going to watch as events unfold. I was born in 1944. Perhaps this generation will not pass away before all is fulfilled. Intriguing indeed.
Every generation believes it is the last.

I have been reading some 13th and 14th century transcripts of the heresies of Minorites, Waldenesians, the Cathars (much of our modern day Gnostic mush heads stem from them), the Poor Apostles, the Fraticelli, etc., and all of their thrust for reform and over throw of what was the Christian heirarchy and the heirarchy's suppression of the sects. Quite Brutal.

Last Generation Syndrome is an ever recurring phenomenon.

And yet one generation will be alive to see the Saviors return. I hope it is ours but if not perhaps my children will see it

We may live to see Damascus destroyed. That prophecy may occur soon with the war going on there

lol.....i always found Lurch to be the most interesting character to say the least......Return,Restore , Deliver ...Place the Hashev/ et (the staff) back in the temple and end your(mankinds) rebellion against me...Doesnt sound to good for all the false priests, imams and leaders out there...Oh well I guess they can always get a job like Lurches and upon the door in a deep bellow like he can

Some sources for all those claims would be nice. It's easier to discuss things when you have the original source

The King James Bible is my source. The Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Micah, and Revelation are good places to start.

Last edited:
lol.....i always found Lurch to be the most interesting character to say the least......Return,Restore , Deliver ...Place the Hashev/ et (the staff) back in the temple and end your(mankinds) rebellion against me...Doesnt sound to good for all the false priests, imams and leaders out there...Oh well I guess they can always get a job like Lurches and upon the door in a deep bellow like he can

Moses wasn't the only symbol to lift
the Staff (HaShevet), Noah lifted his HaShevet to gather them 2x2 to gather & save them from the destructive flood.

That is why he was named "Noah"..... His first inclination was to say Oh hell(knowing it was going to break out on earth) NO ....... Ah......Lol....But being a Righteous man he did it anyways saving what he could.....You know in business you are only as good as your "staff" is otherwise you could be up a creek without a paddle which is not a good thing as you need something to push away all the crap floating one's way....

Forum List

Back