I like most to post things you will find informative and interesting .... so

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Who has heard of Smarter every day? I ran into this blogger some years ago and he is very interesting. This video he is speaking to a group of extremely educated engineers who are working on Artemis. The next mission to the Moon. Destin is his name. Destin gives them a very highly unusual presentation. I think it has lessons we all can find useful. Be smarter every day.

New to me -- unusually
But they will never get there until a full treaty is worked out with the present occupants .

Remember Buzz warning us that we are not welcome and flights stopped for no reason .How many decades ago?
And Armstrong refused any comment from that moment .
Coincidence?

New to me -- unusually
But they will never get there until a full treaty is worked out with the present occupants .

Remember Buzz warning us that we are not welcome and flights stopped for no reason .How many decades ago?
And Armstrong refused any comment from that moment .
Coincidence?
It is not clear at all to me luiza what you mean by your statements. Artemis is a done deal. They have put so much effort into it and spent money that it will happen even if Biden is reelected. The attraction today to return to the Moon is simply too great for this to stop. Seriously, probably the majority of living Americans were not alive when we last went to the Moon. It kind of amazes me that Destin was there giving his talk to them. But his talk was very well received and I think it opened up eyes that had not been thinking what he was telling them about. Destins goal is to get to the moon and not have astronauts die in the process.

Forum List

Back