6 ways from Sunday

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Sen. Chuck U. Schumer told Rachel Maddow in advance of Trump even taking the oath of office, that the Intelligence community would do anything to "get back" at Trump for his criticism of them.

Is anyone really surprised about all of the Fake investigations, phony impeachments, fixed elections, lawsuits and indictments they've dished out in retaliation?

The libs knew what they were going to do, straight from the start.

Sen. Chuck U. Schumer told Rachel Maddow in advance of Trump even taking the oath of office, that the Intelligence community would do anything to "get back" at Trump for his criticism of them.

Is anyone really surprised about all of the Fake investigations, phony impeachments, fixed elections, lawsuits and indictments they've dished out in retaliation?

The libs knew what they were going to do, straight from the start.

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. Everything that's happened to him is a result of HIS actions. No one else's. He could have shown he could pivot. That he could actually be President. But the only thing he was interested in was self-promotion. And for someone who is both incompetent and corrupt, that's a bad combo.

Again, I shake my head time after time and ask the same question..."what is it about this man that you just cannot let go of?"

One of the two criticisms I have of The Donald -- contrasted with 17 separate rounds of applause. I cannnot understand what motivated him to publicly bate his enemy and such a terrible one.It seems obviously at complete odds with the Art of War, his alleged Bible . A bad blunder, even though Deep State almost certainly knew his views and aims already, but unofficially and behind largely closed doors .

Forum List

Back