i feel good

Net 5 for the GOP Senate.

Three female Republican Governors have won re-election.

Democrats losing the war on women.

I just voted. I hope that the little I could do is enough to keep Franken from heading back to the senate.

I will tell you that I am amazed how many candidates the legalize cannibus has on the ballot this year.

yes I'm probably spelling cannibus wrong. But I don't rally care about spelling it right. That's how little I care about it
Having the right to smoke pot is the least of my concerns

Actually considering what your posts usually look like, it should be.
Go fuck yourself dumb ass.

Franken's going to win that one.
He is. Which is a shame. He's probably the most useless senator in office. And one of the msot obnoxious.
But this is a state that elected Jesse Ventura, so what can you say?
I'm waiting for Ronald McDonald to run for mayor of Minneapolis. Any state that would vote for a WWF wrestler for governor, then an SNL comedian for Senator, would love Ronald.

So you think only lawyers should run for office huh? What a great idea.

I just voted. I hope that the little I could do is enough to keep Franken from heading back to the senate.

I will tell you that I am amazed how many candidates the legalize cannibus has on the ballot this year.

yes I'm probably spelling cannibus wrong. But I don't rally care about spelling it right. That's how little I care about it

QED.

what do you have against Franken? He's been very professional in office. He's leading right now: Minnesota Senate Elections - 2014 Midterm Elections News Results - NBC News

I know -- I never got an answer to post 27 either. :uhh:

What a heck of a night, three GOP female governors are getting re-elected and the Democratic war on women will continue.

QED.
Just another stupid fucking obama supporter that's all you will ever be.

Forum List

Back