Just heard an upset in Penn. governor's race - Democrat wins!

These are the races that the conservative don't want to admit really matter. Conservatives are all about states rights,

so every governship that falls to Democrats is a blow to their fundamental beliefs.

upset? I knew that was going to happen months ago. Corbett doesn't excite the base. He didn't four years ago. Less now.

it's a shame because they are going to lose so many jobs with wolf in charge

upset? I knee that was going to happen months ago. Corbett doesn't excite the base. He didn't four years ago. Less now.

upset? I knew that was going to happen months ago. Corbett doesn't excite the base. He didn't four years ago. Less now.

RRRIIIIIGGHHHHTTT.........Like the country lost a snoot full of jobs with W in charge.

Everyone knew this was going to happen months ago. Corbett ran at least 10 points behind Wolf from the start. Some polls had him as far behind as 20 points at times.

As far as losing jobs under Wolf goes, I don't know how much more PA can lose. Under Corbett, PA comes in at 49 of the 50 states in job creation.

RRRIIIIIGGHHHHTTT.........Like the country lost a snoot full of jobs with W in charge.

you aren't familiar with wolfs policies are you?

Everyone knew this was going to happen months ago. Corbett ran at least 10 points behind Wolf from the start. Some polls had him as far behind as 20 points at times.

As far as losing jobs under Wolf goes, I don't know how much more PA can lose. Under Corbett, PA comes in at 49 of the 50 states in job creation.
wolf is planning to go after the coal producers. It will cost jobs

Forum List

Back