Zone1 My Civic Duty 2024 Voted - Mail In Ballot

Done. I voted. March 5, 2024 Primary Mail in Ballot being dropped off in a few minutes. Got to vote twice for Adam Schiff - US Senate. Voted 4 Biden.

I feel like Donald Trump, mailing in my ballot. That's about it.

I hope others that agree with me on issues, step up and vote.
I certainly hope that all who disagree with you vote.

Done. I voted. March 5, 2024 Primary Mail in Ballot being dropped off in a few minutes. Got to vote twice for Adam Schiff - US Senate. Voted 4 Biden.

I feel like Donald Trump, mailing in my ballot. That's about it.

I hope others that agree with me on issues, step up and vote.
BS. I don't know where you vote but multiple, absentee votes are very difficult here and probably would be quickly discovered and, hopefully, prosecuted.

BS. I don't know where you vote but multiple, absentee votes are very difficult here and probably would be quickly discovered and, hopefully, prosecuted.
Mail in ballot, not absentee ballot.

And people are able to vote for Schiff twice. If Schiff were on your ballot, you would see the option to vote for him - twice.

Wake up.

Mail in ballot, not absentee ballot.
What's the difference?

And people are able to vote for Schiff twice. If Schiff were on your ballot, you would see the option to vote for him - twice.
I've never heard of any such thing so I don't believe you. I don't even believe you're from California. Feel free to post a picture of your ballot if I'm wrong.

What's the difference?

I've never heard of any such thing so I don't believe you. I don't even believe you're from California. Feel free to post a picture of your ballot if I'm wrong.
You should always believe people who know what they're speaking about. Try and keep up:

Why you have to vote twice for Senate​

On the March primary ballot, voters will be asked to vote on two Senate races. Since Butler will serve as one of California’s two U.S. senators only until someone else is elected, the first race will decide who will hold the seat for the remainder of Feinstein’s unexpired term — from the date of the general election, Nov. 5, through the end of the term on Jan. 3, 2025. The second Senate race will determine who serves the next full six-year term as California’s junior senator, from January 2025 through January 2031.

Your standards are non existent.
As opposed to GOP standards?
1707859300156.png

1707859364050.png

1707859381685.png

1707859410747.png

1707859469439.png

1707859502844.png

1707859523113.png

1707859550921.png

The only thing missing from this group of liars, perverts, and otherwise miscreants is any sense of honor or principle.

Attachments

• 1707859341284.png
    1707859341284.png
    984.5 KB · Views: 2
You should always believe people who know what they're speaking about.
You're right of course, do you know anyone like that?

Try and keep up:

Why you have to vote twice for Senate​

On the March primary ballot, voters will be asked to vote on two Senate races. Since Butler will serve as one of California’s two U.S. senators only until someone else is elected, the first race will decide who will hold the seat for the remainder of Feinstein’s unexpired term — from the date of the general election, Nov. 5, through the end of the term on Jan. 3, 2025. The second Senate race will determine who serves the next full six-year term as California’s junior senator, from January 2025 through January 2031.
Ahh, I see your point. I, myself, once voted twice. For Obama, in 2012 and then again in 2016.

Forum List

Back