"I don't want to be president." ....Donald Trump says.

Trump is like the Fred Flinstone of the metoo era.

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald
binky.PNG

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald
View attachment 291332
i hate and love both sides equally. i dont need to calm down, you do!

View attachment 291332
I'm perfectly calm trollboy. I rarely ever get excited. Working in prison did that to me.

View attachment 291332
I'm perfectly calm trollboy. I rarely ever get excited. Working in prison did that to me.
i'm shaking

Forum List

Back