I dont think theyre gonna let her back on the Teee Veee

Russian troops looking for nazi tats

ehdjdjjdjdjdjdjjjff.jpeg

She's a fearless fighter for sure and I've enjoyed her reporting for years.

Unfortunately she seems to have gone off the deep end with the conspiracy nut BS.

The Azov Battalian are nothing more than proud Ukrainian Nationalists and they comprise only about 2,000 soldiers out of the entire force.

The sad thing is that people today don't even realize that Russia was responsible for their rise to prominence by inserting their own political, military, intelligence, and paramilitary units into Ukraine as far back as 2013/14 to stir up the revolt in Donbass.

It's understandable though that so many are so badly mislead with all the crap being pumped at us presented as fact 24hrs a day.

She's just turned 50. Can't say I agree with her.
She looks 30

but I agree that there is no middle ground on the ukraine issue

my position is that smearing ukraine with the nazi stigma or mentioning bio labs does not change the fact that russia invaded ukraine

we can deal with those issues later after russia withdraws its troops

Last edited:
Bu bu but the president of Ukraine is Jewish

Russian troops shouldn't bother looking for common nazi tats then

Ukraine supporters may as well tat the black sun to thier foreheads

Perhaps not.

But she sounds like a nutcase so you are not going to get enough people that really give a damn.

She is lamenting the spread of propaganda while spreading asinine propaganda. All she was doing was regurgitating bullshit.

Wow.

She dropped several truth bombs there.

She's right, though. Hardly enyone knows the history anymore. Really goes to show just how underinformed and brainwashed people are as a society.

Good for her. I'm surprised she wasn't interrupted, if she were on FOX or CNN or one of those circus tents, she wouldn't have got a word in against the talking heads.

Perhaps not.

But she sounds like a nutcase so you are not going to get enough people that really give a damn.

She is lamenting the spread of propaganda while spreading asinine propaganda. All she was doing was regurgitating bullshit.

She looks 30

but I agree that there is no little ground on the ukraine issue

my position is that smearing ukraine with the nazi stigma or mentioning bio labs does not change the fact that russia invaded ukraine

we can deal with those issues later after russia withdraws its troops
Surrender to the Globalists? Putin is literally the only world leader since JFK standing up for his nation's sovereignty. Not even Trump went this far!

Surrender to the Globalists? Putin is literally the only world leader since JFK standing up for his nation's sovereignty. Not even Trump went this far!
Except that putin is trying to take over another nation

That video is worth transcribing bullet form.

She touched on a lot of deep stuff there. Real stuff. Relevant stuff.

Absent that, it is doubtful that fruitful discussion can be had on the topic.

Forum List

Back