I don't think Fred Phelps has thought his cunning plan all the way through...

Fair enough. Can you give an example of a republican, not a right winger, but a republican. I mean a 2010 republican. I cant find one, but I know they are there. I can start at the top of your party, the RNC Chair. Is he not a right winger?

try asking a Republican....but i will take a shot anyway....Tom McClintock....

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

WBC makes their money by suing people who assault them.

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

You have to be alive to sue someone...

OK, you stand IN FAVOUR of Terroristic suppression of free speech. Got it.

Not even remotely what I said.

Go troll somewhere else, mongoloid.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

Not even remotely what I said.

EXACTLY what you said, sport. You dislike someone's exercise of their Constitutional Rights sooooo they need to be beat senseless.

Fair enough. Can you give an example of a republican, not a right winger, but a republican. I mean a 2010 republican. I cant find one, but I know they are there. I can start at the top of your party, the RNC Chair. Is he not a right winger?

Dont know much about him, but will look him up. Does he agree with Rand Paul? Whites only signs would be good with him as well? :doubt:

Dont know much about him, but will look him up. Does he agree with Rand Paul? Whites only signs would be good with him as well? :doubt:
you asked i answered..........

So he does go along with ol Rand and the whites only thing? He is not a right winger then? A tea bagger perhaps? Hell, I dont even need to google him then. Thanks.

Phelps on blacks:

Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1962, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm in 1964. The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he says.[13] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were ****** lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[16]
Phelps took cases on behalf of African American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially-based police abuse. Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[17] Phelps also sued then-President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state. The case was dismissed by the U.S. district court.[17][18] Phelps' law firm, staffed by himself and family members also represented non-white Kansans in discrimination actions against Kansas Power and Light, Southwestern Bell, and the Topeka City Attorney, and represented two female professors alleging discrimination in Kansas universities.[16]
In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.[19]

Last edited:

So he does go along with ol Rand and the whites only thing? He is not a right winger then? A tea bagger perhaps? Hell, I dont even need to google him then. Thanks.

i could have sworn you asked for someone who wasnt one of those.....oh thats right...how foolish of me...i forgot who i was conversing with.....a Far Leftist....that means ANYONE to your right fits that description....i was thinking maybe you were going to be rational.....im sorry for that slip up....wont happen again...

Tom McClintock - No legal rights for same-sex couples. (Sep 2003)

Tom McClintock on the Issues

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Sometimes, common sense simply has to step up.

The Supreme Court used the example of "shouting fire" in a crowded theater on why not every case of "free speech" is protected under the Constitution. The reason is obvious. Inciting people to panic can easily lead to injury and possibly death.

The panic is not based on "fact", but a falsehood.

Replace "panic" with "provocation". The "provocation" is not based on "fact", merely insane religious imaginings.

When right wing clergy and political leaders insisted that 9/11 and Katrina happened because of gay people, it was far removed. It was ignored by most people.

What these people are doing is "taunting" in an attempt to initiate "provocation". They are shouting "fire" in a crowded theater. Worse, they are willingly putting their children into danger.

In my mind, this is beyond the limits of "free speech".

Tom McClintock - No legal rights for same-sex couples. (Sep 2003)

Tom McClintock on the Issues

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

take your head out of your ass Dean....do you know how many DEMOCRATS dont want to allow same sex marriage?....but they are for ALL RIGHTS up till the paper....some wont even go that far....for Christ sakes Dean...CALIFORNIA...a State FULL of Democrats and Liberals of every magnitude VOTED NOT TO ALLOW this Dean...

what the fuck is wrong with you people?....

Forum List

Back