I don't think Fred Phelps has thought his cunning plan all the way through...

It's like this:

A: What do you think about Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of fallen American Soldiers?

Republican: I think it's a disgrace. They should be run out of town.

A: The families of those soldiers will be glad to hear that. So will the gays.

Republican: The gays? What do they have to do with anything?

A: They picket American soldiers because they say this country tolerates gays living here.

Republican: Well that's terrible. They are picketing at the wrong place. They should be picketing hospitals that treat gays with AIDS and gay funerals. The message is good, it's just aimed at the wrong people.

A: So you think the anti gay message is OK?

Republican: Well, yea. God hates the gays. Besides, they want to destroy marriage and recruit children.

Only in your deluded mind, whackadoodle.

Ok then, I admit I'm confused. I thought that Republicans were anti gay. I thought Republicans were against gay marriage and thought gays recruited children.

Does that mean that Republicans are FOR "gay marriage"?

It's like this:

A: What do you think about Fred Phelps picketing the funerals of fallen American Soldiers?

A: They picket American soldiers because they say this country tolerates gays living here.

Republican: Well that's terrible. They are picketing at the wrong place. They should be picketing hospitals that treat gays with AIDS and gay funerals. The message is good, it's just aimed at the wrong people.

Republican: Well, yea. God hates the gays. Besides, they want to destroy marriage and recruit children.

This has nothing to do with either politics or religion. WBC claims religion as a shield to run a scam, there's nothing else happening here. They choose the most inflammatory way of "protesting" possible hoping to provoke people to violence so they can sue. It's a souped up version of the fake slip and fall run by pussies who taunt the families of fallen soldiers then hide behind their little kids when somebody goes after them. BIG difference between what they're running and what you're claiming, rdean.

It's like this:

Ok then, I admit I'm confused.

Obviously.

Ah ... the disclaimer. The Anti-God Squad likes to portray Phelps, and even Hitler, as Christian.

Compare their behavior to the beliefs. Then you can sing "One Of These Things is Not Like the Other" from Sesame Street.

Tell me, what part of me do YOU think is stereotypical, Southern Baptist ... I was raised as such.

Phelps is a piece of garbage and a liar. Whether or not you believe in Christianity, he doesn't come close.

I never said he did. I was agreeing with you in the first place. :lol:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH To Picket RONNIE JAMES DIO's Public Memorial Service?

WBC makes their money by suing people who assault them.

But in this case I think they have underestimated the power and rage a bunch of metalheads can have when retards like them show up.

You have to be alive to sue someone...

Why would they picket Dio's service?

Dio has rocked for a long long time...now it's time for him to pass the torch.

Cause he's famous and they can get some time in front of a camera.

This times 100,000 will stop the Phelps Pussies:

3c80.jpg

It's like this:

This has nothing to do with either politics or religion. WBC claims religion as a shield to run a scam, there's nothing else happening here. They choose the most inflammatory way of "protesting" possible hoping to provoke people to violence so they can sue. It's a souped up version of the fake slip and fall run by pussies who taunt the families of fallen soldiers then hide behind their little kids when somebody goes after them. BIG difference between what they're running and what you're claiming, rdean.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it has everything to do with religion AND with politics.

If you are going to run a scam, there are better ways. My feeling is Fred Phelps, in his diseased mind, is doing what he thinks is "God's work".

Fred Phelps is sick and this is demonstrated by his fixation on gays.

Republicans are NOT angered over his anti gay rants, but by his desecration of the funerals of fallen American heroes.

And this has Republicans doubly mad. First, for insulting fallen soldiers and their families, second for connecting those fallen soldiers with the gays, however tenuous that connection is.

We know that gays are NOT welcome in the Republican party. Otherwise, Republican politicians would stop returning money given to them by the gay group, "Log Cabin Republicans".

So if Republicans are outraged by Fred Phelps for the disrespect he has shown American soldiers, fine, that's good. But for those that feign outrage because gays are being smeared, stop. No one believes it.

It's like this:

I have to respectfully disagree. I think it has everything to do with religion AND with politics.

If you are going to run a scam, there are better ways. My feeling is Fred Phelps, in his diseased mind, is doing what he thinks is "God's work".

Fred Phelps is sick and this is demonstrated by his fixation on gays.

Republicans are NOT angered over his anti gay rants, but by his desecration of the funerals of fallen American heroes.

And this has Republicans doubly mad. First, for insulting fallen soldiers and their families, second for connecting those fallen soldiers with the gays, however tenuous that connection is.

We know that gays are NOT welcome in the Republican party. Otherwise, Republican politicians would stop returning money given to them by the gay group, "Log Cabin Republicans".

So if Republicans are outraged by Fred Phelps for the disrespect he has shown American soldiers, fine, that's good. But for those that feign outrage because gays are being smeared, stop. No one believes it.

How much do you know about the Phelps clan? I didn't know much until recently, but if you look into it you see a pattern. Fred Phelps has a history of being a con artist long before he started WBC, and at least 2 of his sons followed right in Daddy's footsteps. Fake or provoke an assault, sue and collect - it's a pattern going way back. I'm sure something put the idea of these kinds of protests in his head, but make no mistake these people are NOT True Believers. It's just the latest and greatest scam in a line of cons.

Ok then, I admit I'm confused.

Obviously.

When you do that, you are editing what someone else is saying. That's not right. Well, not for normal people.

What did I say that was wrong?

Here is the entire quote:

Ok then, I admit I'm confused. I thought that Republicans were anti gay. I thought Republicans were against gay marriage and thought gays recruited children.

Does that mean that Republicans are FOR "gay marriage"?

Forum List

Back