I don't know anyone who has Ebola....Is it safe to come out yet?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

Its been weeks now and I still don't know anyone who has Ebola

Is it safe to come out yet?

What I fear about Ebola

060412_zombies_400.jpg

After watching non-stop Ebola coverage on FoxNews, I figured the safest course of action is to hide in my basement and spray myself with Lysol

You watch Fox News ?

Good grief.......

Why don't you take a trip to Africa and let us know how it's going.

I know there is an election coming up.....wouldn't it be safer if everyone just stayed home?

Duct tape and plastic are your only hope! Oh, and lots and lots of guns.

Not until Nov 5--that is when the quarantine ends

Duct tape and plastic are your only hope! Oh, and lots and lots of guns.

And he could bathe in a tub full of anti-bacterial goo, but, according to the nutters, nothing will save us. We should all go back to smoking and stop paying our bills.

My question is, will the faithful get raptured or are they all gonna die too?

:dunno:

Thank goodness we have Rand Paul to protect us from all them Ebola infected aliens streaming across our border

2014-10-09T22-35-52.266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

Not if you are white. Obama has targeted you, whitey. You are dead meat, cracker.

Obama is down there on the border, directing traffic. He's waving the Ebola-laden darkies in across the border, with help from ISIS. Giving them bottled water to keep their bodily fluids up so they can spray them all around Texas.

Let me just add some whooshing and booming sound effects with some doom music to my "news" cast, and you will see it is the truth.

You almost gotta laugh. Every year about this time the left becomes hysterical about bird flu, plain flu, SARS or freaking shingles. Now that we have a deadly disease in this Country that has killed hundreds of thousands in Africa the low information left acts as if it is nothing as long as their messiah is in office.

Forum List

Back