I don't know any Russians. How come Trump seems to know them ALL?

Shake a tree in the Forest of Trump and out falls a Russian. Doesn't seem to be a joke.

There are the hundreds of thousands of dollars given to Trump's Inauguration Party.

Jared's back door attempt.

Mike Flynn's connections.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

Papadopoulos connections.

Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's connections.

Secret meetings at Trump Tower with just about everyone Trump.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

I knew a Russian engineer years ago.

But I don't know any Russians now.

Trump seems to know all of them. Can all of this be nothing more than a massive coincidence?

Does he know all the ones that hilary took money from? The 145 million dollars she got from Putin's buddies? How about mueller and the Russian oligarch they tried to use to free an FBI agent.....does that count?

Shake a tree in the Forest of Trump and out falls a Russian. Doesn't seem to be a joke.

There are the hundreds of thousands of dollars given to Trump's Inauguration Party.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Trump seems to know all of them. Can all of this be nothing more than a massive coincidence?

Does he know all the ones that hilary took money from? The 145 million dollars she got from Putin's buddies? How about mueller and the Russian oligarch they tried to use to free an FBI agent.....does that count?
All those years of Republicans in the House and the Senate investigating Hillary and you found out something they didn't?
You really are delusional.

you dumb left wing gender confused sack of shit ,the dems even admit they sold the uranium to the Russians ..and it is a well known admitted fact that Bill Clinton received 100s of thousands for speaking fees and the Clinton foundation received millions from them when she was secretary of state .
Why do all you conservatives go straight for the personal insults? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you forget mommy didn't love you enough? Does it help you deal with daddy's "visits," to your room? What is it? Inquiring minds want to know!
yea like liberals here dont do the same kind of shit....

you dumb left wing gender confused sack of shit ,the dems even admit they sold the uranium to the Russians ..and it is a well known admitted fact that Bill Clinton received 100s of thousands for speaking fees and the Clinton foundation received millions from them when she was secretary of state .
Why do all you conservatives go straight for the personal insults? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you forget mommy didn't love you enough? Does it help you deal with daddy's "visits," to your room? What is it? Inquiring minds want to know!
They don't do it to anywhere near the extent that you children do. If you look, and I did, you will see that when a liberal resorts to an insult it is almost always a retaliation, not the first strike you republicans are so fond of.

I would suggest growing up, but I doubt you are capable.

They don't do it to anywhere near the extent that you children do. If you look, and I did, you will see that when a liberal resorts to an insult it is almost always a retaliation, not the first strike you republicans are so fond of.

I would suggest growing up, but I doubt you are capable.
you dont even know me.....if you did you would find i cant stand republicans as much as i detest the group you have your lips attached too.....i have been called names by your fellows just for disagreeing with them.....republicans,democrats.....both are fucked....

Trump already had one secret meeting in the Oval Office with Russians.

Now he is going to have another one with his boss Vladimir Putin.

After all that, no one can deny Trump works for Putin.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Because he was a very high profile business man?

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

He ran a pageant in Russia as well as other businesses..... you can't do anything over there without running into Russian intelligence services, just like in China.......

Trump already had one secret meeting in the Oval Office with Russians.

Now he is going to have another one with his boss Vladimir Putin.

After all that, no one can deny Trump works for Putin.
are you going to be there with your little pad and pencil taking notes?...

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

View attachment 193201
What does your post mean? That you want Putin to lead this country?

It's so funny that even with all that practice, you still don't know when people are mocking you.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

View attachment 193201
What does your post mean? That you want Putin to lead this country?

It's so funny that even with all that practice, you still don't know when people are mocking you.
he is just playing his clueless game....but he knows....

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

The great thing about dippy deany’s threads is the unintended consequence of displaying utter ignorance and/or stupidity in them. Like this one about not knowing any Russians while president Trump, according to this fool, knows every single Russian, presumably on the planet in the deaner’s wacko world.

Now, we know deany’s never been to Russia whereas Trump has as part of at least one of his businesses, and while he was running his real estate empire he had long talked about expanding the Trump presence in Russia by getting into the Moscow luxury hotel market where several others he successfully competes with internationally - Marriot, Ritz-Carlton, The Four Seasons, et al - are presumably thriving.

So here’s the part dean the dunce hasn’t been able to put together. When one desires to build and operate a hotel property in Moscow, or any other type of business, one is forced to deal with Russians! Lots and lots of Russians. Maybe someday they’ll get into the diversity thing over there and, say, Samoans become part of the Russian bureaucracy dealing with the Trumps of the world. But I doubt it. And besides, it would only lead to this clown starting a thread about Trump’s suspicious number of Samoan acquaintances. Guaranteed.

I don't know any dancing pink elephants who shoot sparkly rainbows out of their trunks. How come deanrd seems to know them all? For Chrissakes, people, this is a very sick human being in need of psychiatric treatment and I think his constant paranoia thread spams are really an Internet cry for help. I mean, listen to his childishly cartoonish delusions -- it's no different that the Saturday morning Warner Bros. cartoons I used to watch as a little kid! This is clearly a person suffering a terrifying haunting of his own creation! How can he not see something so obvious?

Wow, look at that. I started this thread in May of last year.

I actually thought Trump would be way worse, but of course, they haven’t released all that other information being kept secret about him and his interactions with Vladimir Putin and the Saudi prince.

Forum List

Back