EMP commission warns of year long blackout and a massive death toll

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A federal EMP commission report warns that even the smallest EMP attack on our grid system would down it for about a year, if not longer. A year-long blackout would certainly be coupled with a massive death toll that would devastate entire populations.
EMP Commission Warns Of Year-Long Blackout And A Massive Death Toll
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ones who would fail to survive would be the pathetic left who takes it all as a joke. They have no survival skills compared to those who seem to have the heartbeat of America.

Those willing to sink this nation whose hearts are flooded with tar but they think it's love will be the first to fall what a great benefit that would be to a Nation being brought to it's knees by a communist plot to bring this Country down , by those who have despised America like :

OBAMA
BUSH
ANTIFAS
TRUMP HATERS
BILLY AYRES
CLOWARD AND PIVEN ( YOU IDITOS SHOULD LEARN ABOUT IT)

morons like you wear skinny jeans and are cowards you won't make it a week without mommy and daddy paying for it all.......

It certainly is possible. Although we are prepared I don't know if we would survive at our age and health although it is possible. What would worry me the most about it is the looters.

• Banned
It certainly is possible. Although we are prepared I don't know if we would survive at our age and health although it is possible. What would worry me the most about it is the looters.

Looters would be an issue , and a huge threat.

Everything this issues comes across my path it reminds me of this one episode on " preppers" and this one liberal idiot who actually believed that a loaf of bread would take care of the looters, or make them not want to hurt them..........LMFAo....... if anything that is the dumbest thing anyone can do because why? Now they know you have food" ..

Leftards are of the mindset that things would be as they are right now. People would be killing and eating one another with in a month if even that.

Forum List

Back