It is time to ask ourselves, is Trump acting like a Russian puppet?

Of course....let's go back to the total cold-war days of the Russians and ourselves trying to out-missile each and pray to God nobody gets an itchy finger.
Already done, by the orange turd. Have you not been paying attention?
To you? No.
You always tap out,the moment defending the orange turd gets tough. Always.

That's funny. It seemsYOU are the one who always runs away with his tail between his lega after getting your lies destroyed. Always. One would think you'd get tired of being wrong. Always.
And the tantrums begin...

Yes, you are throwing another tantrum because your bullshit got debunked again. Commence your crying and lying.

To you? No.

That's funny. It seemsYOU are the one who always runs away with his tail between his lega after getting your lies destroyed. Always. One would think you'd get tired of being wrong. Always.

Yes, you are throwing another tantrum because your bullshit got debunked again. Commence your crying and lying.
Oh boy...someone get this guy a binky and a woobie....

To you? No.

Now projection due to insecurity. Hey bozo, you're the one crying and needing the binky. I'm LAUGHING at you as you stammer and stutter and deflect and lie. Damn, you couldn't win an argument t with a 2 year old.

Now projection due to insecurity. Hey bozo, you're the one crying and needing the binky. I'm LAUGHING at you as you stammer and stutter and deflect and lie. Damn, you couldn't win an argument t with a 2 year old.
That's an adorable tantrum.

Poor insecure lying little baby, No facts, no truth, and no hope. Keep clinging to your Russia lie as the ship sinks and Ttump rolls to re-election. The one throwing the tantrum is you. As always. See your mommy. Something stinks, your diaper must need changing.

Poor insecure lying little baby, No facts, no truth, and no hope. Keep clinging to your Russia lie as the ship sinks and Ttump rolls to re-election. The one throwing the tantrum is you. As always. See your mommy. Something stinks, your diaper must need changing.
Yes, cry it out.

Of course....let's go back to the total cold-war days of the Russians and ourselves trying to out-missile each and pray to God nobody gets an itchy finger.
To you? No.

WHAT??/ your tantrums have been going all morning,,,

Hate involves threats or personal attacks and/or opinion.

But the facts are:
Trump did ask the ukrainian president to dig up dirt on opponent.
Trump did freeze aid to Ukraine.
Whether the two are connected or not is the subject of current inquiry.

dont you mean president trump asked for info on a corrupt former vice president???

as for the aid,, that was a completely separate issue for different reasons that has already been clarified,,

the real issue he was asking about is that the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
That issue is two years old.
You'd think after two years, it would be resolved?

The recent issue is asking the foreign power for a self-serving purpose, to dig up dirt on opponent to win an election.

its because of their new president that he asked since the old ones were in on the collusion,,,

please try to keep up,,,
Ukrainian influence in 2016 election is nothing more than Russian propaganda.
Manafort was under investigation by our own law enforcement for US crimes. Ukraine was only peripherally involved due to Manafort's activities in Ukraine.

then why were 2 ukraine officials convicted for it???

sorry the facts say your wrong and the dems are guilty of what they accused trump of

are you talking about the 2 guys working for Giuliani in Ukraine?
If not, i have no idea what youre referring to.

dont you mean president trump asked for info on a corrupt former vice president???

as for the aid,, that was a completely separate issue for different reasons that has already been clarified,,

the real issue he was asking about is that the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election

The recent issue is asking the foreign power for a self-serving purpose, to dig up dirt on opponent to win an election.

its because of their new president that he asked since the old ones were in on the collusion,,,

please try to keep up,,,
Manafort was under investigation by our own law enforcement for US crimes. Ukraine was only peripherally involved due to Manafort's activities in Ukraine.

sorry the facts say your wrong and the dems are guilty of what they accused trump of

well since I provided a video to show you it can only mean youre just another stupid mother fucker that hides from reality and the cause of your own ignorance,,,

now run along I think your mom has more cookies and milk for you,,,

it's time to ask yourself why you have TDS and are crazy
Derangement is based on anger and hate instead of facts.
Listing out facts is not derangement.
the OP is spewing hate because this is definitely NOT a fact:
More recently, Trump tried that again. He attempted to extort the Ukrainian president to get him to dig up dirt on another political opponent, Joe Biden. This caused an impeachment inquiry.
Hate involves threats or personal attacks and/or opinion.

But the facts are:
Trump did ask the ukrainian president to dig up dirt on opponent.
Trump did freeze aid to Ukraine.
Whether the two are connected or not is the subject of current inquiry.

no evidence it is self serving

please try to keep up,,,

well since I provided a video to show you it can only mean youre just another stupid mother fucker that hides from reality and the cause of your own ignorance,,,

Actually, there is no evidence that DNC was working with Ukraine.

The ruling convicting those ukranians was overturned in appeals. All charges unfounded.

please try to keep up,,,

The ruling convicting those ukranians was overturned in appeals. All charges unfounded.

sounds like the Mueller investigation

please try to keep up,,,

it was overturned on procedure not a lack of facts,,,their corrupt system doesnt allow the peoples court to prosecute politicians,,,so you do know about it and just lied,,

hey I was wondering,,,when your mom gets the milk for your cookies and milk does she squeeze it our herself or do you jump up on her lap and suck it straight from the tit???

Recent events have caused many to wonder. What is going on with Trump? Is it possible he is acting like a Russian puppet? Is he doing what Putin wants him to do?

Perhaps it is time to look at the facts.

We know Putin interfered in our 2016 Presidential election because he wanted Trump to become our next President.

We know that Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, had Russian connections, and he is now serving a long prison sentence. Trump's deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, also had Russian connections, and he is facing jail time.

Mike Flynn, Trump's NSA for a month, spoke illegally to the Russian ambassador and is facing jail time.

Trump's attorney general, Jeff Sessions, had contacts with the Russian ambassador during the election campaign, once in his office, and he had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation that was taking place from his office.

Trump's son, Trump's son-in-law, and Trump's campaign manager met with four Russian operatives at Trump's home, Trump Tower, in June 2016, for information on Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton.

More recently, Trump tried that again. He attempted to extort the Ukrainian president to get him to dig up dirt on another political opponent, Joe Biden. This caused an impeachment inquiry.

The mission of any righteous Russian puppet would be to create chaos at the highest level of the federal government. Recently, the Trump White House sent a letter to the House of Representatives telling the leadership they must have a full House vote on the impeachment of the President.

You can't get any more chaotic than that.

Two Soviet-born, naturalized American citizens, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who had been helping Trump's lawyer investigate Joe Biden in Ukraine, were arrested by the FBI Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport. They had one-way tickets on a flight out of the country.

They were arrested shortly after having dinner with Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer.

Trump continued with his chaotic regime. Many will die as a direct result of his decision to order a retreat of American troops from northern Syria, giving Turkey a green light to annihilate the Kurds whom they regard as terrorists. His decision caused a national security threat for our country, and poses serious problems for the Western democracies, not to mention the betrayal of a valuable American ally that had destroyed the ISIS caliphate.

The Pentagon, members of Congress including the vast majority of Trump's party, and the American people are aghast at the dishonorable, incredulous decision Trump made. However, apparently the decision suited his purposes. His reaction to the Turkish invasion is less than anemic. It almost seems as if Trump is making the aftermath a comedy routine.

Trump's surrender to Turkish intents does not serve America's interests. Indeed, his decision has endangered our national interests, and there is only one conclusion a person can make. As long as Trump is President, America cannot be trusted.

On the other hand, other nations do benefit from Trump's decision. They include Turkey, of course; Syria and its murderous dictator, Bashar al-Assad; Syria's ally, Iran.

And Russia!

TL/DR

But it's clearly a TDS stream of lack-of-consciousness.

no evidence it is self serving
Except for all the evidence available.

Only one line of inquiry: into the president's 2020 opponent

Trump was asked what other instances of corruption he was pursuing. He could not name a single one.

His own diplomats and aides are on record as understanding this was unethical and possibly illegal, due to it being self serving.

No formal lines of inquiry have been opened by the DOJ.

The white house and its state department are defying subpoenas.

The fired ambassador ,herself combatting several instances of sorruption in Ukraine (yet trump, despite claiming merely to be combating corruption,couldnt name any of them), was removed for not playing ball with this one line of inquiry.

Like i said: ALL the evidence.

Got anything else?

TL/DR

But it's clearly a TDS stream of lack-of-consciousness
Yep, that sums up you Trump cultists perfectly.

Didn't read. Don't understand. Have strong opinion anyway that is determined by your cultism.

Well done. I'm not sure I could have illustrated this any better than you just did.

TL/DR

Didn't read. Don't understand. Have strong opinion anyway that is determined by your cultism.

Well done. I'm not sure I could have illustrated this any better than you just did.

TL/DR

I don't bother to listen to and parse the rantings of insane drunk homeless people either.

Yes, cry it out.

Poor baby. You better keep,crying. You'll need the practice for November of next year. Note that you have offered exactly ZERO to back up any of your fantasies.

Forum List

Back