I don't know any Russians. How come Trump seems to know them ALL?

Better Putin than a democrat.

UnAmerican Traitor ^ ^ ^ :cuckoo:
why did Hillary and obama give the Russians so much of our uranium ?
the clintons have received millions from the Russians .
And yet, they wanted Trump to be president for a reason.
DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

you dumb left wing gender confused sack of shit ,the dems even admit they sold the uranium to the Russians ..and it is a well known admitted fact that Bill Clinton received 100s of thousands for speaking fees and the Clinton foundation received millions from them when she was secretary of state .
Why do all you conservatives go straight for the personal insults? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you forget mommy didn't love you enough? Does it help you deal with daddy's "visits," to your room? What is it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Shake a tree in the Forest of Trump and out falls a Russian. Doesn't seem to be a joke.

There are the hundreds of thousands of dollars given to Trump's Inauguration Party.

Jared's back door attempt.

Mike Flynn's connections.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

Papadopoulos connections.

Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's connections.

Secret meetings at Trump Tower with just about everyone Trump.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

I knew a Russian engineer years ago.

But I don't know any Russians now.

Trump seems to know all of them. Can all of this be nothing more than a massive coincidence?
There are a lot of rich Russian businessmen. A lot of them do business in NYC, especially Manhattan, I hear. Trump is a rich businessman from Manhattan, so it could be part of it, I guess. It would be nice to have that question answered in detail, though, I agree.
One reason Russian businessmen kiss Trump's ass is because he has such a solid and stellar reputation that businessmen actually pay him to put his name in big letters on their buildings. They wanted a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Has anybody ever paid you to let them put your name on their building?

you dumb left wing gender confused sack of shit ,the dems even admit they sold the uranium to the Russians ..and it is a well known admitted fact that Bill Clinton received 100s of thousands for speaking fees and the Clinton foundation received millions from them when she was secretary of state .
Why do all you conservatives go straight for the personal insults? Does it make you feel tough? Does it make you forget mommy didn't love you enough? Does it help you deal with daddy's "visits," to your room? What is it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Trolling troll ^^^^^^

Trolling troll ^^^^^^
Honest question. Constantly attacking people is not a sign of a healthy mind. What is your underlying issue? Have problems making friends as a child? Killed off to many braincells with drugs? I'm honestly curious. And who knows, maybe talking about it will help so lay it on us.

Shake a tree in the Forest of Trump and out falls a Russian. Doesn't seem to be a joke.

There are the hundreds of thousands of dollars given to Trump's Inauguration Party.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Trump seems to know all of them. Can all of this be nothing more than a massive coincidence?
There are a lot of rich Russian businessmen. A lot of them do business in NYC, especially Manhattan, I hear. Trump is a rich businessman from Manhattan, so it could be part of it, I guess. It would be nice to have that question answered in detail, though, I agree.
One reason Russian businessmen kiss Trump's ass is because he has such a solid and stellar reputation that businessmen actually pay him to put his name in big letters on their buildings. They wanted a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Is that what you think? That Russian businessmen kiss Trump's ass? Or is it the other way around?

Troubled Deutsche is one of the few banks that still lend Donald Trump money

When major firms could no longer stomach the risk, Trump turned to this shadow bank

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Is that what you think? That Russian businessmen kiss Trump's ass? Or is it the other way around?

Troubled Deutsche is one of the few banks that still lend Donald Trump money

When major firms could no longer stomach the risk, Trump turned to this shadow bank
:lol:

If your links are legit, they are an indication that they were kissing Trump's ass.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

He's an international businessman.

You are a basement dwelling mooch.

That's why.

Manafort's connections.

Gates Connections.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Trump's name removed from NYC buildings

Trump's name removed from Panama hotel after legal fight

No one ever removed my name from a building either.

Forum List

Back