I don't have to love the races

What does white kids attempting to emulate Black culture have to do with reconciliation? Whites have been emulating our culture for centuries albeit always about 10 years behind.

It undercuts the entire premise that there's been no racial healing or cultural integration or reconciliation. And it shows a definite decline in racist attitudes. That's why out of HUNDREDS of examples -- I chose that one. You don't attempt to emulate or culturally appropriate cultures that you believe to be decrepit or inferior. And you don't buy their clothes or recordings.

Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.
Funny how it is only white WOMEN, huh?

LOL

You unknowingly are feminizing the image of black men by making comments like this.

You sound like a black woman.
How is it feminizing Black men? Women world wide love Black people lips.
Because women want those lips on their own face, supposedly.

Which means your lips are a feminine trait.

Ever go on a NBA forum and read all the racist white fans commenting on various Black players? Its a sign of your cognitive dissonance. You admire and hate Blacks at the same time. You meaning whites in general.

I'm a scientist/engineer. I live in a world of critical thinking and math. So if I see a significant bias, I analyze it. And the Occam's Razor applies here. Alternate explanation is that Black players are probably 10 times OVER represented in an NBA fan bitch fest. So you would expect MORE armchair abuse.

What's your explanation? That all those rabid fans are racists? LOL..

Another example is how many racist comments are made regarding various Black attributes like our nice big lips. Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.

Hey !! That was gonna be one of my examples of racial healing, but I thought it might make appear I was being frivilous and not taking the topic seriously.. :auiqs.jpg:

Ever go on a NBA forum and read all the racist white fans commenting on various Black players? Its a sign of your cognitive dissonance. You admire and hate Blacks at the same time. You meaning whites in general.

I'm a scientist/engineer. I live in a world of critical thinking and math. So if I see a significant bias, I analyze it. And the Occam's Razor applies here. Alternate explanation is that Black players are probably 10 times OVER represented in an NBA fan bitch fest. So you would expect MORE armchair abuse.

What's your explanation? That all those rabid fans are racists? LOL..

Another example is how many racist comments are made regarding various Black attributes like our nice big lips. Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.

Hey !! That was gonna be one of my examples of racial healing, but I thought it might make appear I was being frivilous and not taking the topic seriously.. :auiqs.jpg:
I am an engineer as well. Using Occams Razor the simple explanation is the dynamic I pointed out to you. Whites admire and hate Blacks. Why would Blacks being overly represented in the NBA cause a problem if whites werent racist?

Its gone from Blacks are not intelligent enough to play high level basketball to now "Shut up and dribble"

What does white kids attempting to emulate Black culture have to do with reconciliation? Whites have been emulating our culture for centuries albeit always about 10 years behind.

It undercuts the entire premise that there's been no racial healing or cultural integration or reconciliation. And it shows a definite decline in racist attitudes. That's why out of HUNDREDS of examples -- I chose that one. You don't attempt to emulate or culturally appropriate cultures that you believe to be decrepit or inferior. And you don't buy their clothes or recordings.

Now white women all over the world are trying to get lips like ours.
Funny how it is only white WOMEN, huh?

LOL

You unknowingly are feminizing the image of black men by making comments like this.

You sound like a black woman.
How is it feminizing Black men? Women world wide love Black people lips.
Because women want those lips on their own face, supposedly.

Which means your lips are a feminine trait.
I cant help that women want our lips on their face. All I know is they love kissing them and putting them on their own faces.

Besides you rag on Nascar for being a white thing and probably never understood that game -- you racist. Imagine the fun black folks could have with their favorite cracker drivers.

Nascar has a diversity program. They haven't "reached out" to you?? :5_1_12024: They'd love to sell more Wendell Scot shirts and jackets. I was a fan of his as a kid, but hasn't driven in 20 years or more.

But then there's this NEW face that might get you to a race...

TiaNorfleet.jpg

Might be worth a pit pass to you to get an autograph hay??

Besides you rag on Nascar for being a white thing and probably never understood that game -- you racist. Imagine the fun black folks could have with their favorite cracker drivers.

Nascar has a diversity program. They haven't "reached out" to you?? :5_1_12024: They'd love to sell more Wendell Scot shirts and coats. I was a fan of his as a kid, but hasn't driven in 20 years or more.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

NASCAR is officially more diverse than Basketball now.

Nascar has a diversity program. They haven't "reached out" to you?? :5_1_12024: They'd love to sell more Wendell Scot shirts and jackets. I was a fan of his as a kid, but hasn't driven in 20 years or more.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

Tias father was a nascar driver. Gimme a break man.

Nascar has a diversity program. They haven't "reached out" to you?? :5_1_12024: They'd love to sell more Wendell Scot shirts and coats. I was a fan of his as a kid, but hasn't driven in 20 years or more.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

If more Black people wanted to drive in circles it would be just like the NBA.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

If only Jesse Jackson understood that you can't run a diversity program with ZERO qualified applicants --- we'd be farther along on this "reconciliation" thing.. :badgrin:

Good on her dad. As long as she wants it.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

If only Jesse Jackson understood that you can't run a diversity program with ZERO qualified applicants --- we'd be farther along on this "reconciliation" thing.. :badgrin:

"ZERO qualified applicants" Who is making the determination of what qualified means?

TiaNorfleet.jpg

"ZERO qualified applicants" Who is making the determination of what qualified means?

It's in the same class of who gets to drive an Airbus.. Every car in competition is a $30Mill outlay. It's not putting folks behind the wheel and telling them to "drive like you just stole it".. LOL..

I got some notariety by challenging Jesse in a San Jose Mercury News editorial when he arrived for a shakedown tour of Silicon Valley. Told him I would take a few months off to PLACE a trainload of black engineers, scientists, technicians FULLY into the valley. My boss came to my desk and said, "read your editorial, if he takes you up on it --- you have paid leave and $50K in expenses covered". Got interviewed by a local news channel.

That kind of qualified. Get the kids to sign up.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

It's in the same class of who gets to drive an Airbus.. Every car in competition is a $30Mill outlay. It's not putting folks behind the wheel and telling them to "drive like you just stole it".. LOL..

I got some notariety by challenging Jesse in a San Jose Mercury News editorial when he arrived for a shakedown tour of Silicon Valley. Told him I would take a few months off to PLACE a trainload of black engineers, scientists, technicians FULLY into the valley. My boss came to my desk and said, "read your editorial, if he takes you up on it --- you have paid leave and $50K in expenses covered". Got interviewed by a local news channel.

That kind of qualified. Get the kids to sign up.

There is no such thing as a shakedown tour. This is crazy. Whites like you are so null and ignorant that you have consistently failed to understand that plenty of unqualified whites have been given jobs in Silly Conservative Valley. People like you can't even fathom the possibility of an unqualified white.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

People try out for the NBA junior. You get to show if you can do the job or not. If you can you get the job if you can't you get cut. Nascar is not quite like that. You don't need a sponsor to get a tryout in the NBA junior. There is much you must learn young grasshopper.

TiaNorfleet.jpg

Jesse Jackson understands there are a shitload of unqualified whites working where you do.

Forum List

Back