I dont give two craps about israel OR palestine

I always find it funny when people scream about anti-Semitism but talk all kinds of shit about muslims. LOL
"You cant hate the jews, but shove some pork down a muzzies throat! ROAR"
:lol:

I do too. Some wags seem oblivious to the fact that both Arabic and Hebrew are Semitic.

And what does "exactly" does that have to do with who are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel?

French, Spanish and Portuguese all come from the Latin.

Is that supposed to mean anything when it comes to who the indigenous people are in France, Spain, or Portugal?

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.

I suggest you read real history and not the history the Arabs have been pushing since they first attacked the indigenous people of the land in 1920 because the guy who wanted to become leader of the Arab World post WWI decided all Jews needed to die.

-Palestine was NEVER a country.
-The name Palestine for the area came from the Romans who wanted to make all Jews forget their ancient land. That was in 135 CE
-Arabs only came in droves in the 7th century after Mohammad died in the 7th century CE, over five centuries AFTER the Romans renamed Judea and Samaria as what became translated as "Palestine"
- Palestinians are ARABS (Put two and two together)

Jews have always returned to their ancient homeland for the past 2000 years. It was not "A Bunch of Jewish Refugees" who started immigrating to Palestine, but indigenous Jews who saw no other place for them to move to but their ancient homeland. THAT had been going on, especially, since the early 1800s where more and more Jews saw that Europe was going to continue to be intolerant of Jews and decided to return to their ancient homeland.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Jews to "leave" their ancient homeland, which has always belonged to them, no matter how many invaders found their way to it, and conquered it.

According to you and other ignoramuses like you, Jews are "Europeans" ?
Really?
Japanese people who live in Europe for centuries are "Europeans"?
Hawaiian people who have lived in Europe for centuries are "Europeans"?

Things proceed from sheer ignorance, which causes fear, which causes hatred.

So, the Christians and Muslims who consider themselves as replacement to Judaism have more rights to the land of Israel than the indigenous Jewish Nation?

Wait......you don't get it......

And possibly never will.

But there is always hope. Yeap, there is always hope that the bulb will light up some day.

The problem here is this:

Arab strategists have created an entire simplified version of history calculated quite cynically to appeal to the ignorant portion of the world left. First, they created a brand new people that had not existed and then retrofitted their existence back in time. This was undertaken to reverse the reality that it wasn't Arabs with all their considerable land and resources against Jews who had just this tiny sliver of marginal land, but of mighty Israelis against the poor, little Palestinians. It relied upon an emotional appear targeting the stupid.

After creating this new group, they then set about to mimic the language of other struggles. if you study the prattle of their illiberal western useful idiots, it is replete with references to "colonialism" (which only an utter moron would think the case, "apartheid" (despite the fact Arabs living in Israel have more rights than they do anywhere in Arab lands) and "Indigenous peoples" (despite the fact there are Jewish archeological remains dating back 3500 years and these brand, new "Palestinians" have existed for less than a century).

Today's authoritarian leftists, short on knowledge but eminently trainable, simply repeat all the cliché's they have been manipulated to repeat and do not look any further than that.

You want to get on my ass about semantics and your dumbass just said "arab strategists created Palestinians? Are they fucking grown in a lab?
LOL wtf

I realize you are too ignorant to know any better, but yes -- the term "Palestinain" used to describe local Arabs is a fabrication of the 20th century.

Before being encouraged to call themselves such, they were merely Arabs.
Oh BTW didn't Herodotus talk about Palestine? Obviously it was spelt different..

Hell, for that matter, didn't Philo of Alexandria? You know, the Jewish guy?

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.

I suggest you read real history and not the history the Arabs have been pushing since they first attacked the indigenous people of the land in 1920 because the guy who wanted to become leader of the Arab World post WWI decided all Jews needed to die.

-The name Palestine for the area came from the Romans who wanted to make all Jews forget their ancient land. That was in 135 CE
-Arabs only came in droves in the 7th century after Mohammad died in the 7th century CE, over five centuries AFTER the Romans renamed Judea and Samaria as what became translated as "Palestine"

Jews have always returned to their ancient homeland for the past 2000 years. It was not "A Bunch of Jewish Refugees" who started immigrating to Palestine, but indigenous Jews who saw no other place for them to move to but their ancient homeland. THAT had been going on, especially, since the early 1800s where more and more Jews saw that Europe was going to continue to be intolerant of Jews and decided to return to their ancient homeland.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Jews to "leave" their ancient homeland, which has always belonged to them, no matter how many invaders found their way to it, and conquered it.

Really?

So, the Christians and Muslims who consider themselves as replacement to Judaism have more rights to the land of Israel than the indigenous Jewish Nation?

And possibly never will.

But there is always hope. Yeap, there is always hope that the bulb will light up some day.

Arab strategists have created an entire simplified version of history calculated quite cynically to appeal to the ignorant portion of the world left. First, they created a brand new people that had not existed and then retrofitted their existence back in time. This was undertaken to reverse the reality that it wasn't Arabs with all their considerable land and resources against Jews who had just this tiny sliver of marginal land, but of mighty Israelis against the poor, little Palestinians. It relied upon an emotional appear targeting the stupid.

After creating this new group, they then set about to mimic the language of other struggles. if you study the prattle of their illiberal western useful idiots, it is replete with references to "colonialism" (which only an utter moron would think the case, "apartheid" (despite the fact Arabs living in Israel have more rights than they do anywhere in Arab lands) and "Indigenous peoples" (despite the fact there are Jewish archeological remains dating back 3500 years and these brand, new "Palestinians" have existed for less than a century).

Today's authoritarian leftists, short on knowledge but eminently trainable, simply repeat all the cliché's they have been manipulated to repeat and do not look any further than that.

You want to get on my ass about semantics and your dumbass just said "arab strategists created Palestinians? Are they fucking grown in a lab?
LOL wtf

I realize you are too ignorant to know any better, but yes -- the term "Palestinain" used to describe local Arabs is a fabrication of the 20th century.

Izzat so.

>> The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8] when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" in The Histories, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[9][10][11][12][13][14] In the treatise Meteorology c.340 BC, Aristotle wrote, "there is a lake in Palestine".[15][16][17][18] This is understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.[19] Later Greek writers such as Polemon and Pausanias also used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[20] Other writers, such as Strabo, referred to the region as Coele-Syria[a] ("all Syria") around 10-20 CE.[21][22]

In 135 CE, the Greek "Syria Palaestina" was used in naming a new Roman province from the merger of Roman Syria and Roman Judaea after the Roman authorities crushed the Bar Kokhba Revolt.

.... The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from c.1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,<< (Wiki)

Now I'm not a mathematician but I do understand linear time, and that looks to be at least 2500 years.

And then there's this:

330px-Original_Dixieland_Jazz_Band_Palesteena_Victor_78.jpg

A tune popularly known as "Lena from Palesteena". This record came out in 1920.

Are you "ancient land" dogma coffers willing to give your home to a Comanche? Just wondering..

Do you mean those who live in the USA?

If the land is their, sure.

And of course your question comes from the putrid files of Jew haters, because ONLY Jew haters like to confuse people the way you just attempted to.

MANY tribes in the USA are not only fighting legally but winning their rights to their ancient lands. And so have the Kurds.
And there are the Basques and others fighting for independence, be it in Spain or any other part of the planet.

BUT, again.....the JEWS are the only people neither Christian or Muslim fanatics will not allow to have sovereignty over their own ancient homeland.

Jews did not kick out Arabs from their villages in the North. They are still there.

It is the Arabs who listened to their leaders, and the Jordanians in 1948 who lost. They LOST because the Arabs LOST the invasion against newly independent Israel and LOST land which was going to end up in Arab hands via the partition the Arabs had rejected in 1947.

Give us some more of your "it only applies to Jews" theories.
Jew haters? LOL
I am just trying to apply that stupid rhetoric logically. Sorry if consistency bothers you.

Im just glad I am so independent so I can talk shit about everyone and not be a hypocrite :badgrin:

I always find it funny when people scream about anti-Semitism but talk all kinds of shit about muslims. LOL

I do too. Some wags seem oblivious to the fact that both Arabic and Hebrew are Semitic.

And what does "exactly" does that have to do with who are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel?

French, Spanish and Portuguese all come from the Latin.

Is that supposed to mean anything when it comes to who the indigenous people are in France, Spain, or Portugal?

"Semitic" is a linguistic term, Brighteyes.

I haven't even mentioned any "indigenous people". Except the Cherokee, but that's here, not there.

And no, such a term means nothing about those indigenous Europeans. More instructive would be how the Celts morphed the Latin of France and Portugal (and Galícia) into a different form than it would take in Spain, Italy, Romania and Switzerland.

Are you "ancient land" dogma coffers willing to give your home to a Comanche? Just wondering..

Well, that isn't quite the right question, is it?

The real question is whether you would insist that the indigenous First Nations peoples somehow don't "deserve" rights to self-determination and sovereignty because, well, we've been here a really, really long time and there is absolutely no connection between the Comanches and the Americas. Its been America for a long time -- ever since it was conquered, invaded and colonized and it stopped being whatever it was that the Comanches called it.

But, to be clear, I support the quest for ALL indigenous peoples to achieve (regain) self-determination and modern, national sovereignty.

The real question is whether you would insist that the indigenous First Nations peoples somehow don't "deserve" rights to self-determination and sovereignty because, well, we've been here a really, really long time and there is absolutely no connection between the Comanches and the Americas. Its been America for a long time -- ever since it was conquered, invaded and colonized and it stopped being whatever it was that the Comanches called it.

But, to be clear, I support the quest for ALL indigenous peoples to achieve (regain) self-determination and modern, national sovereignty.
Sorry, im just not seeing a connection between my post and yours. Maybe I just don't understand?

Really?

And possibly never will.

LOL wtf

They didnt create them, idiot. You just need to watch your semantics, big boy. I mean, its something you care so much about ;)

You are too stupid to understand the situation and you refer to ME as an idiot?

Oh, that's rich.

In the early 20th century, any reference to "Palestinian" was only a very loose designation for all those who lived in the Mandate of Palestine, including Jews, Druze and Arabs and was not widely used since the people, themselves, referred to themselves as Jews, Druze and Arabs. It was only after Arafat encouraged Arabs to call themselves "Palestinian" did the term refer to just the Arab group.

How old are you, boy? This change has happened during my own lifetime, so you have to be pretty young as well as so obviously ignorant as you are.

Really?

And possibly never will.

LOL wtf

They didnt create them, idiot. You just need to watch your semantics, big boy. I mean, its something you care so much about ;)

You are too stupid to understand the situation and you refer to ME as an idiot?

Oh, that's rich.

In the early 20th century, any reference to "Palestinian" was only a very loose designation for all those who lived in the Mandate of Palestine, including Jews, Druze and Arabs and was not widely used since the people, themselves, referred to themselves as Jews, Druze and Arabs. It was only after Arafat encouraged Arabs to call themselves "Palestinian" did the term refer to just the Arab group.

How old are you, boy? This change has happened during my own lifetime, so you have to be pretty young as well as so obviously ignorant as you are.
Look dumbfuck, I was pointing out your TERMINOLOGY. Read what I write, ok? Your TERMINOLOGY was wrong. Goddamn.

No, it's just that some are too stupid to understand that the term was coined to refer exclusively to Jews and has remained quite consistent in use ever since.

As published in the original German, it had no hyphenation as it was never intended to be anti all Semitic people. It was simply the originator's way of creating a pseudo-scientific term to make such views more palpable.

Goodness, for a boy who likes to tout his education, you sure don't know very much about the world.

Really?

And possibly never will.

LOL wtf

Oh BTW didn't Herodotus talk about Palestine? Obviously it was spelt different..[/QUOTE

What does it matter if Herodotus, a Greek, talked about Palestine or not?

The word Palestine was used as a region, not a country and not defining any people who lived there as such.

Syria Palaestina - Wikipedia
Syria Palaestina was a Roman province between 135 and about 390.[1]It was established by the merger of Roman Syria and Roman Judaea, following the defeat of the Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 135. Shortly after 193, the northern regions were split off as Syria Coele in the north and Phoenice in the south, and the province Syria Palaestina was reduced to Judea.[citation needed] The earliest numismatic evidence for the name Syria Palaestina comes from the period of emperor Marcus Aurelius.[

-----------------

Islam did not exist.
There was not one Arab tribe calling living anywhere in Judea or ancient Canaan calling itself the Palestinian People, or Nation.

There were no Arab tribes living there At All.

Modern Palestinians are like any other Arabs who came from the Arabian Peninsula, mostly after the Muslim Arab invasion in the 7th century CE and took over most of Asia Minor and then North Africa and some of Europe as Muslims. And let us forget that the Ottomans were not Arabs but Turks, and they dominated the area for over 500 years until WWI.

Where during the 500 years of Ottoman rule was there any mention of any Arabs as "Palestinians" ?

Sorry, im just not seeing a connection between my post and yours. Maybe I just don't understand?

Well, if Comanches aren't REALLY Comanches, we don't have to give them sovereignty over anything, do we?

Forum List

Back