Israeli minister publically calls for the murder of Syrian President, Bashar Assad

Sick, dude.

And let's not forget that we already have a former CIA official on record stating that the Syria false flag was funded and carried out by the Israelis and the Saudis.

Let's be honest, Loser, in your world, the only good Jew is a dead Jew or a Jew who stops being Jewish.

Let's be honest, loser, the only good Gentile is a dead Gentile unless the Gentile submits to Jew rule.

They are saying what others are thinking. You could say the same about that crazy sob in North Korea, or even make a movie about assassinating him...oh wait a minute, that's already been done...

Besides, it was a minister, you have all kinds of varying opinions from different people in a democracy. Fairly timid compared to the level of threats the entire nation of America receives from many countries. Some of them even quietly applauded by the UN.

Sick, dude.

And let's not forget that we already have a former CIA official on record stating that the Syria false flag was funded and carried out by the Israelis and the Saudis.

Let's be honest, Loser, in your world, the only good Jew is a dead Jew or a Jew who stops being Jewish.

Let's be honest, loser, the only good Gentile is a dead Gentile unless the Gentile submits to Jew rule.

Unlike your Roman history, show me where Jews have it out to murder Christians, you demented POS.

The zionist mentality never seems to stop amazing me.

Come on, folks, this psychopath who sits on the Knesset has openly called for an extrajudicial murder of the President of a foreign nation. No court, no lawyer, just death.... in a democracy?

Beyond that, the list of propaganda/fake news that the Jewish media has put out from him gassing his own people to burning the bodies holocaust style is so obviously false, that that in itself defies logic. I mean, who actually buys that shit?

Sick, dude.

Unlike your Roman history, show me where Jews have it out to murder Christians, you demented POS.

Any non-Jew that dares resist Jewish Israeli domination is subject to elimination if he/she resists. That's just a fact.

Sick, dude.

Any non-Jew that dares resist Jewish Israeli domination is subject to elimination if he/she resists. That's just a fact.

I must have missed that one, oh demented one.

Sick, dude.

You are the demented one. You think it is perfectly normal for Israeli Jews to rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than its own. That is demented. How long do you think that will last? Calling normal rational people demented is demented.

You are the demented one. You think it is perfectly normal for Israeli Jews to rule over a population of non-Jews as large or larger than its own. That is demented. How long do you think that will last? Calling normal rational people demented is demented.
Sure cupcake, you keep studying that revised history.

Nothing revised about facts. Israeli Jews militarily occupy Palestine, that's a fact.

Nothing revised about facts. Israeli Jews militarily occupy Palestine, that's a fact.
Israeli Jews are forced to control islamic terrorists who have a written charter calling for their genocide. That's a fact.

1EzN3PK.jpg

The military is actually all inclusive. There're Druze, Arabs, Bedouine, Muslim and Christian soldiers.
Many of them are in the commando units and protect our borders on a daily basis.

Your projections are irrelevant to reality on the ground.

The military is actually all inclusive. There're Druze, Arabs, Bedouine, Muslim and Christian soldiers.
Many of them are in the commando units and protect our borders on a daily basis.

Your projections are irrelevant to reality on the ground.
Hitler had some 150,000 Jewish soldiers including high ranking officers in command of massive battalions.

The same can be said about Christians in Syria or Gaza...what choice do they have?

But one thing You don't get about Israeli Arabs - they can go against the state and express publicly ideas such as Yours even in the parliament.
However what is their choice?

Not to serve in the IDF they're already excused from and go study or open a business?

Forum List

Back