I dont give two craps about israel OR palestine

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.

You are incredibly ignorant.

There was never a country called Palestine, and there was no such thing as "Palestinians" when Israel was established. The local Arabs did not start calling themselves "Palestinian" until the terrorist Egyptian called Yasser Arafat persuaded them to do so for propaganda purposes.

The territory called Palestine was a British mandate after the fall of the Ottoman empire that controlled it previously. Jews, Arabs and Druze were all living there, but there was no country, that country did not belong to the people who had not been invented yet, and you are simply repeating the simplified fiction Arabs have been peddling to fool illiberal leftists into doing their bidding.
Thank you for the information, Dog.

Why is it such a big deal anyways? Is it because of the doom and gloom from religious prophecies? Lol...
How much can people care about two groups of people that resort to terrorism and destruction constantly?

I believe it's because Jews are the chosen ones. In fact, I know that's why it's a big deal. I believe I read that here on this forum, so I know it's true.
Each religious group thinks they are the chosen ones. Its funny to me.

Zackly. Not at all unlike political parties.

Why is it such a big deal anyways? Is it because of the doom and gloom from religious prophecies? Lol...
How much can people care about two groups of people that resort to terrorism and destruction constantly?

Let me tell you that a True Jewish person from the Middle East ( not Yiddish ) is likely to be a kissing cousin to their Palestinian neighbors.

Also the argument is about which child did Abraham attempt to take a stab at when he was on the mountain?

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...

Oh, my grandfather was Lebanese Jew...

Which parallel world did you get all of this nonsense from?

Amazing how there is no explanation on how the Arabs could not give a darn about saying that they were "related" to the Jews.......before Mohammad created Islam because Christians were roaming Arabia converting the population.

<<Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...>>

Out of a Nazi's brain? (meaning you. Would you be another nazi who roams the boards spitting on Jews and not caring for Arabs because after all what are Arabs but non Aryans, and could you possibly EVER care about non "Aryans"?)

Ignorance breeds fear, which breeds more ignorance, which breeds more fear of Jews and total and absolute Jew hatred.

Ooops, there is ALL you seem to suffer from.

Shove your Nazi nonsense up your ass. My grandfather fought in World War II and was in concentration camp, so please spare me your crying about what I wrote.

Yiddish Jews are part of the problem just like the Palestinians and to pretend one side is guilty is just you being the close minded fool you are.

Also from Abraham the Muslims trace their history to him and Moses and even honor Jesus and his mother, so yeah Jews and Muslims are kissing cousins if their bloodline came from there and not Northern Europe like the damn Yiddish.

Now get in my EZ bake oven before I offer you a shower!

Let me tell you that a True Jewish person from the Middle East ( not Yiddish ) is likely to be a kissing cousin to their Palestinian neighbors.

Also the argument is about which child did Abraham attempt to take a stab at when he was on the mountain?

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...

You know the synagogue has been rebuilt

Beirut's only synagogue set to reopen, local Jews hope for ... - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › Jewish World › Jewish World News
May 20, 2014 - Beirut's only synagogue is set to reopen following a five-year renovation. The Magen Avraham synagogue, located in the former Jewish quarter ...
Beirut synagogue restored to glory, despite tensions with Israel - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › Jewish World
Aug 17, 2010 - The renovation of the Maghen Abraham Synagogue in downtown Beirut is nearing completion. Artists have been putting the finishing touches ...

Lebanese Jewish Community Council

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.

I suggest you read real history and not the history the Arabs have been pushing since they first attacked the indigenous people of the land in 1920 because the guy who wanted to become leader of the Arab World post WWI decided all Jews needed to die.

-Palestine was NEVER a country.
-The name Palestine for the area came from the Romans who wanted to make all Jews forget their ancient land. That was in 135 CE
-Arabs only came in droves in the 7th century after Mohammad died in the 7th century CE, over five centuries AFTER the Romans renamed Judea and Samaria as what became translated as "Palestine"
- Palestinians are ARABS (Put two and two together)

Jews have always returned to their ancient homeland for the past 2000 years. It was not "A Bunch of Jewish Refugees" who started immigrating to Palestine, but indigenous Jews who saw no other place for them to move to but their ancient homeland. THAT had been going on, especially, since the early 1800s where more and more Jews saw that Europe was going to continue to be intolerant of Jews and decided to return to their ancient homeland.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Jews to "leave" their ancient homeland, which has always belonged to them, no matter how many invaders found their way to it, and conquered it.

According to you and other ignoramuses like you, Jews are "Europeans" ?
Really?
Japanese people who live in Europe for centuries are "Europeans"?
Hawaiian people who have lived in Europe for centuries are "Europeans"?

Things proceed from sheer ignorance, which causes fear, which causes hatred.

So, the Christians and Muslims who consider themselves as replacement to Judaism have more rights to the land of Israel than the indigenous Jewish Nation?

Wait......you don't get it......

And possibly never will.

But there is always hope. Yeap, there is always hope that the bulb will light up some day.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Amazing how there is no explanation on how the Arabs could not give a darn about saying that they were "related" to the Jews.......before Mohammad created Islam because Christians were roaming Arabia converting the population.

<<Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...>>

Out of a Nazi's brain? (meaning you. Would you be another nazi who roams the boards spitting on Jews and not caring for Arabs because after all what are Arabs but non Aryans, and could you possibly EVER care about non "Aryans"?)

Ignorance breeds fear, which breeds more ignorance, which breeds more fear of Jews and total and absolute Jew hatred.

Shove your Nazi nonsense up your ass. My grandfather fought in World War II and was in concentration camp, so please spare me your crying about what I wrote.

Yiddish Jews are part of the problem just like the Palestinians and to pretend one side is guilty is just you being the close minded fool you are.

Also from Abraham the Muslims trace their history to him and Moses and even honor Jesus and his mother, so yeah Jews and Muslims are kissing cousins if their bloodline came from there and not Northern Europe like the damn Yiddish.

Now get in my EZ bake oven before I offer you a shower!

You are either one of the two:

A TOTAL ignoramus

or

A TOTAL LIAR about each and every word you just wrote.

(your spitting at Jews who speak Yiddish is a total give away)

I suggest you read real history and not the history the Arabs have been pushing since they first attacked the indigenous people of the land in 1920 because the guy who wanted to become leader of the Arab World post WWI decided all Jews needed to die.

-The name Palestine for the area came from the Romans who wanted to make all Jews forget their ancient land. That was in 135 CE
-Arabs only came in droves in the 7th century after Mohammad died in the 7th century CE, over five centuries AFTER the Romans renamed Judea and Samaria as what became translated as "Palestine"

Jews have always returned to their ancient homeland for the past 2000 years. It was not "A Bunch of Jewish Refugees" who started immigrating to Palestine, but indigenous Jews who saw no other place for them to move to but their ancient homeland. THAT had been going on, especially, since the early 1800s where more and more Jews saw that Europe was going to continue to be intolerant of Jews and decided to return to their ancient homeland.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Jews to "leave" their ancient homeland, which has always belonged to them, no matter how many invaders found their way to it, and conquered it.

Really?

So, the Christians and Muslims who consider themselves as replacement to Judaism have more rights to the land of Israel than the indigenous Jewish Nation?

And possibly never will.

But there is always hope. Yeap, there is always hope that the bulb will light up some day.
The muslims have had claim there for millennia as well.
I think "ancient claims" (paraphrased) is a worn out talking point.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

The race card. How original.

I never mentioned anything about race.

Ooops . You just gave yourself away.

Again

You are incredibly ignorant.

There was never a country called Palestine, and there was no such thing as "Palestinians" when Israel was established. The local Arabs did not start calling themselves "Palestinian" until the terrorist Egyptian called Yasser Arafat persuaded them to do so for propaganda purposes.

The territory called Palestine was a British mandate after the fall of the Ottoman empire that controlled it previously. Jews, Arabs and Druze were all living there, but there was no country, that country did not belong to the people who had not been invented yet, and you are simply repeating the simplified fiction Arabs have been peddling to fool illiberal leftists into doing their bidding.
Thank you for the information, Dog.

Muslims and Arabs call others who do not agree with them Dog.

Are you a Muslim or an Arab by any chance?

No, it does not matter.

Just the fact that you answered my post with that wonderfully colorful word is enough.

Really?

And possibly never will.

The Muslim history is one of invasion and treating of Jews for the 1300 years before WWI as third class citizens, and worse.

Ancient claims is not a worn out "talking point" to ANY of the indigenous people around the world. Just do the research about how indigenous peoples feel about their ancient lands ? Have they given up on them just because there are new invaders on the land? No.

The Romans , the Byzantine, the Muslims, the European Crusaders, the Ottoman Turks,and the British were all invaders on the land of Israel.
Palestinians are Arabs. They are part of that invasion and NOT the indigenous people of the land.

They want to put an end to Israel because as Muslims they cannot abide Jews having any sovereignty over any Muslim conquered land, even if it is the Jewish Ancient homeland.

Thank you all for being on the side of Jihadists and other Jew haters.

The last laugh goes to Israel which remains and continue to remain a strong country.

Why?

Because it has learned the lesson that nobody else will protect them, or defend them and will continue to seek the death and destruction not only of Israel as a Jewish State, but the murder of all Jews.

Jew killing for religious reasons is nothing new. It started with the Romans becoming Christians and continued with the Arabs becoming Muslims and BOTH groups wanting to destroy the Jews at all costs.

Keep up the good work.

Israel and the Jews will survive all your lies and attacks and attempts to kill EVERY Jew in the world.

Bye, Bye ........:)

The reason why the Israel/Arab conflict is so interesting is that it is one of the few places in the world where the indigenous peoples have regained sovereignty over ancestral territory after a lengthy period of invasion and colonization. (Korea comes to mind as another.)

Its also a unique instance where expulsion and dispersion did not result in the destruction of an indigenous peoples culture and that culture did not become entirely assimilated either in the diaspora or in the ancestral territory.

Pretty remarkable, if you think about it.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Again
Read what you wrote, dumbfuck

Really?

And possibly never will.

The Muslim history is one of invasion and treating of Jews for the 1300 years before WWI as third class citizens, and worse.

Ancient claims is not a worn out "talking point" to ANY of the indigenous people around the world. Just do the research about how indigenous peoples feel about their ancient lands ? Have they given up on them just because there are new invaders on the land? No.

The Romans , the Byzantine, the Muslims, the European Crusaders, the Ottoman Turks,and the British were all invaders on the land of Israel.
Palestinians are Arabs. They are part of that invasion and NOT the indigenous people of the land.

They want to put an end to Israel because as Muslims they cannot abide Jews having any sovereignty over any Muslim conquered land, even if it is the Jewish Ancient homeland.

Thank you all for being on the side of Jihadists and other Jew haters.

The last laugh goes to Israel which remains and continue to remain a strong country.

Why?

Because it has learned the lesson that nobody else will protect them, or defend them and will continue to seek the death and destruction not only of Israel as a Jewish State, but the murder of all Jews.

Jew killing for religious reasons is nothing new. It started with the Romans becoming Christians and continued with the Arabs becoming Muslims and BOTH groups wanting to destroy the Jews at all costs.

Keep up the good work.

Israel and the Jews will survive all your lies and attacks and attempts to kill EVERY Jew in the world.

Bye, Bye ........:)
Holy shit :lol:

The reason why the Israel/Arab conflict is so interesting is that it is one of the few places in the world where the indigenous peoples have regained sovereignty over ancestral territory after a lengthy period of invasion and colonization. (Korea comes to mind as another.)

Its also a unique instance where expulsion and dispersion did not result in the destruction of an indigenous peoples culture and that culture did not become entirely assimilated either in the diaspora or in the ancestral territory.

Pretty remarkable, if you think about it.
Good post!

Muslims have not existed for millennia, just a millennium and a half.

I have to wonder where some of you people were educated.
Oh, go hump someone elses leg with your semantics. Good grief.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Again
Read what you wrote, dumbfuck

I suggest you quote the exact sentence where I said anything remotely about race.

Who said it's a big deal? It isn't.

Forum List

Back