I dont give two craps about israel OR palestine

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Why is it such a big deal anyways? Is it because of the doom and gloom from religious prophecies? Lol...
How much can people care about two groups of people that resort to terrorism and destruction constantly?

Why is it such a big deal anyways? Is it because of the doom and gloom from religious prophecies? Lol...
How much can people care about two groups of people that resort to terrorism and destruction constantly?

why are you even in this board?

i-dunno-lol.jpg

Let me tell you that a True Jewish person from the Middle East ( not Yiddish ) is likely to be a kissing cousin to their Palestinian neighbors.

Also the argument is about which child did Abraham attempt to take a stab at when he was on the mountain?

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...

Oh, my grandfather was Lebanese Jew...

Policy. When they say crap tastes good you can see those being busy in the Food & Wine forum all day.

Let me tell you that a True Jewish person from the Middle East ( not Yiddish ) is likely to be a kissing cousin to their Palestinian neighbors.

Also the argument is about which child did Abraham attempt to take a stab at when he was on the mountain?

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...

Me too man. Let em duke it out. And while they do that, we can quit sending Israel billions of dollars each year.
That's like a twofer!

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.

I just thought they were fighting because the Palestinians got their country renamed Israel and a bunch of Jewish refugees from Europe moved there. Palestinians weren't pleased. Jewish people weren't leaving. Things proceeded from there.
The question is why there are 50 threads related to Israel and Palestine each day.

Yea, but that's just the top layer.
I think it stems more to Temple Mount. Jews cant fulfill their apocalyptic wet dreams without destroying the muslims holy sites. Just my opinion, of course.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Which parallel world did you get all of this nonsense from?

Amazing how there is no explanation on how the Arabs could not give a darn about saying that they were "related" to the Jews.......before Mohammad created Islam because Christians were roaming Arabia converting the population.

<<Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...>>

Out of a Nazi's brain? (meaning you. Would you be another nazi who roams the boards spitting on Jews and not caring for Arabs because after all what are Arabs but non Aryans, and could you possibly EVER care about non "Aryans"?)

Ignorance breeds fear, which breeds more ignorance, which breeds more fear of Jews and total and absolute Jew hatred.

Ooops, there is ALL you seem to suffer from.

I believe it's because Jews are the chosen ones. In fact, I know that's why it's a big deal. I believe I read that here on this forum, so I know it's true.

I think it stems more to Temple Mount. Jews cant fulfill their apocalyptic wet dreams without destroying the muslims holy sites. Just my opinion, of course.

You have no opinions.
You are WAY, WAY too brainwashed to have anything which would remotely look like an "opinion".

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

Which parallel world did you get all of this nonsense from?

Amazing how there is no explanation on how the Arabs could not give a darn about saying that they were "related" to the Jews.......before Mohammad created Islam because Christians were roaming Arabia converting the population.

<<Personally it matter not to me and I say let the Yiddish Jews and Palestinians kill each other and the one that does survive find out what Hitler was trying to accomplish...>>

Out of a Nazi's brain? (meaning you. Would you be another nazi who roams the boards spitting on Jews and not caring for Arabs because after all what are Arabs but non Aryans, and could you possibly EVER care about non "Aryans"?)

Ignorance breeds fear, which breeds more ignorance, which breeds more fear of Jews and total and absolute Jew hatred.

Ooops, there is ALL you seem to suffer from.
The race card. How original.

That's my read too. As always, the colonialists in Europe come barging in to somebody else's land, clusterfuck the whole thing beyond recognition, and then after the SHTF, stand back scratching their heads going "what's up with THOSE people?"

I believe it's because Jews are the chosen ones. In fact, I know that's why it's a big deal. I believe I read that here on this forum, so I know it's true.
Each religious group thinks they are the chosen ones. Its funny to me.

You are incredibly ignorant.

There was never a country called Palestine, and there was no such thing as "Palestinians" when Israel was established. The local Arabs did not start calling themselves "Palestinian" until the terrorist Egyptian called Yasser Arafat persuaded them to do so for propaganda purposes.

The territory called Palestine was a British mandate after the fall of the Ottoman empire that controlled it previously. Jews, Arabs and Druze were all living there, but there was no country, that country did not belong to the people who had not been invented yet, and you are simply repeating the simplified fiction Arabs have been peddling to fool illiberal leftists into doing their bidding.

You have no opinions.
You are WAY, WAY too brainwashed to have anything which would remotely look like an "opinion".
Race card first. Then you say absolutely nothing but personal attack. Fucking troll.

"Christian Zionism" = self-proclaimed subjews. They believe, yes, Jesus is the Messiah, but we booked the Jewish heaven, not that one for the rabble.

You are probably talking to the only person who cares less about the Israel/Palestinian conflict than you do.

Was it Issac or Ishmael?

You know the synagogue has been rebuilt

Beirut's only synagogue set to reopen, local Jews hope for ... - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › Jewish World › Jewish World News
May 20, 2014 - Beirut's only synagogue is set to reopen following a five-year renovation. The Magen Avraham synagogue, located in the former Jewish quarter ...
Beirut synagogue restored to glory, despite tensions with Israel - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › Jewish World
Aug 17, 2010 - The renovation of the Maghen Abraham Synagogue in downtown Beirut is nearing completion. Artists have been putting the finishing touches ...

Forum List

Back