I dont give two craps about israel OR palestine

I miss the early days of the internet, when not everybody owned a computer, and so the process tended to select for intelligence.

Now that every dull-witted imbecile has one, we have to deal with idiotic crap like we see here.

Especially dull-witted Jewish imbeciles like Roudy who say stupid things like Poles manned the Concentration Camps.
The death camps that killed the most Jews were located in Poland, no?
The vast majority died from disease while in the camps after the allied firebombings which left the Germans unable to deliver the food and the medicine and the delousing agents that they had been delivering throughout the war. In other words, there was no longer a way for them to keep them alive, effin moron.
Oh how surprising...he's also a holocaust denier too. Check your hate site to see what to say next:

www.jesuswasnotajew.org
There is a MASSIVE difference between "holocaust denial" and pointing out Jewish lies. But all that is surely lost on a moron of your stature.
"Pointing out Jewish lies", said the illiterate terrorist ass kisser holocaust denier.

Especially dull-witted Jewish imbeciles like Roudy who say stupid things like Poles manned the Concentration Camps.
The vast majority died from disease while in the camps after the allied firebombings which left the Germans unable to deliver the food and the medicine and the delousing agents that they had been delivering throughout the war. In other words, there was no longer a way for them to keep them alive, effin moron.
Oh how surprising...he's also a holocaust denier too. Check your hate site to see what to say next:

www.jesuswasnotajew.org
There is a MASSIVE difference between "holocaust denial" and pointing out Jewish lies. But all that is surely lost on a moron of your stature.
"Pointing out Jewish lies", said the illiterate terrorist ass kisser holocaust denier.
The best part of watching you post here is that you really see yourself like the guy in your sig line, when everyone reading along sees you like this...

upload_2017-5-18_18-50-33.jpeg

www.jesuswasnotajew.org
The best part of watching you post here is that you really see yourself like the guy in your sig line, when everyone reading along sees you like this...

View attachment 127376
Speaking of sig lines, do you think your "brain" is up Uranus?

More antisemtic canards from the mentally ill antisemite. I have never seen anybody so obsessed with demonizng those evil Jooooos. You can shove your fake crocodile tears up your kazoo, more Christians have been killed and are currently being killed at the hands of Muslims.

Aren't Arabs also Semites too?
Yes. But the definition for antisemitism is hatred of Jews, you illiterate buffoon.

I miss the early days of the internet, when not everybody owned a computer, and so the process tended to select for intelligence.

Now that every dull-witted imbecile has one, we have to deal with idiotic crap like we see here.

People died on their land all over the World.... But... When Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews both died on their lands in WW2.... Then many stupid f*cking Jews think Poles must be responsible.

You are some of the most dumb, and selfish people I've ever encountered.

Those are simple questions that need to be addressed . Don't you want to end antisemitism?
There will always be bigot garbages of humanity like you. Some people hate Blacks, some hate Whites, Asians, and some are mentally ill antisemites. You are just upset and jealous that Jews despite all the oppression and persecution have persevered and succeeded throughout history.
You're slow, I am Jewish and you should know that by now.

And finally! Thank-you for answering a simple question, but if you are honestly trying to say that Jew hatred throughout history is because of jealousy, then you are more delusional than I previously imagined.

I mean you sound like that high school chick that everyone hated and she would explain it away as "because they are just jealous."
Religious hatred is not exclusive to Jews you moron. Muslims and Christians have killed way more of each other than Jews. But since you're a mental ill antisemite, your obsession is with Jew hatred. You blame the Jews for being a loser living a miserable life. Assholes like you are a dime a dozen. What else is new. Jews have learned to thrive and succeed around assholes like you.

But, per capita or proportionately Jews have killed a similar amount for their much smaller numbers... Julius Popper orchestrated the Selk'nam Genocide which virtually wiped out this Native tribe.... Jew Genrikh Yagoda ran a NKVD which was dominantly Jewish, and killed about10 million.... The Gulag system was orchestrated by Jew Matvei Berman.... The Holodomor Genocide was orchestrated heavily by Jew Lazar Kaganovich.
They weren't Jews, asshole.

Atheist Jews are still ethnic Jews.

There will always be bigot garbages of humanity like you. Some people hate Blacks, some hate Whites, Asians, and some are mentally ill antisemites. You are just upset and jealous that Jews despite all the oppression and persecution have persevered and succeeded throughout history.

And finally! Thank-you for answering a simple question, but if you are honestly trying to say that Jew hatred throughout history is because of jealousy, then you are more delusional than I previously imagined.

I mean you sound like that high school chick that everyone hated and she would explain it away as "because they are just jealous."
Religious hatred is not exclusive to Jews you moron. Muslims and Christians have killed way more of each other than Jews. But since you're a mental ill antisemite, your obsession is with Jew hatred. You blame the Jews for being a loser living a miserable life. Assholes like you are a dime a dozen. What else is new. Jews have learned to thrive and succeed around assholes like you.

But, per capita or proportionately Jews have killed a similar amount for their much smaller numbers... Julius Popper orchestrated the Selk'nam Genocide which virtually wiped out this Native tribe.... Jew Genrikh Yagoda ran a NKVD which was dominantly Jewish, and killed about10 million.... The Gulag system was orchestrated by Jew Matvei Berman.... The Holodomor Genocide was orchestrated heavily by Jew Lazar Kaganovich.

So if a Jew converts to Islam and kills people in the name of Islam, we should still blame the Jewish community, dumbfuck?

Aren't Arabs also Semites too?
Yes. But the definition for antisemitism is hatred of Jews, you illiterate buffoon.

People died on their land all over the World.... But... When Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews both died on their lands in WW2.... Then many stupid f*cking Jews think Poles must be responsible.

Too much blah blah blah but but but....to avoid a simple question. The worst horrors of the Nazi's occurred...guess where...drum roll please....Poland!

So if a Jew converts to Islam and kills people in the name of Islam, we should still blame the Jewish community, dumbfuck?

An ethnic Jew is an ethnic Jew.

Too much blah blah blah but but but....to avoid a simple question. The worst horrors of the Nazi's occurred...guess where...drum roll please....Poland!

The worst horrors of the British Empire happened against India on Indian land.

All over the world people were murdered by others on their own land.

But, the dumb, selfish Jews think that where ever things happen, must be who's responsible.

But, the dumb, selfish Jews think that where ever things happen, must be who's responsible.
Did the Indians also participate in killing an ethnic minority that lived in India, that's exactly what the Poles did.

Did the Indians also participate in killing an ethnic minority that lived in India, that's exactly what the Poles did.

Most Poles actually fought the Nazis, you Jewish retarded Animal.

I have never "touted my education". I simply exercise it..

Well, I do have to agree with you that you exercise your level of education with each post here.

BTW -- how many years until you enter high school? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, here, since both my 34 year old son and my 16 year old son knew the meaning of the term when they were in Middle school, as did all their friends. I live in a University town, however, where the educational rigors might be a bit more strenuous than they have been for you.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Hang in there, though, kid. Hit the books when you do get to high school and you might catch up.

I always find it funny when people scream about anti-Semitism but talk all kinds of shit about muslims. LOL
"You cant hate the jews, but shove some pork down a muzzies throat! ROAR"
:lol:

I do too. Some wags seem oblivious to the fact that both Arabic and Hebrew are Semitic.

No, it's just that some are too stupid to understand that the term was coined to refer exclusively to Jews and has remained quite consistent in use ever since.

As published in the original German, it had no hyphenation as it was never intended to be anti all Semitic people. It was simply the originator's way of creating a pseudo-scientific term to make such views more palpable.

Goodness, for a boy who likes to tout his education, you sure don't know very much about the world.

Ummm....yyyyeah....

>> Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic. <<

Do you just, like, not bother to look anything up before posting?

I have never "touted my education". I simply exercise it. I know that's like sacrilege to the Cult of Ignorance but hey, fuck it.

The word Semitic refer to languages.

The term Antisemitism refers to only Jews.

anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns under way in central Europe at that time. Although the term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites.

----------

Blame the misuse of the word on Wilhelm Marr, a true blue Jew hater.
Before that the term used was Judeophobia.
He decided to give it a "scientific" touch.

The boy is simply too young and too stupid to understand.

.....not to mention to stubborn to admit he is completely ignorant on the subject.

I always find it funny when people scream about anti-Semitism but talk all kinds of shit about muslims. LOL
"You cant hate the jews, but shove some pork down a muzzies throat! ROAR"
:lol:

I do too. Some wags seem oblivious to the fact that both Arabic and Hebrew are Semitic.

No, it's just that some are too stupid to understand that the term was coined to refer exclusively to Jews and has remained quite consistent in use ever since.

As published in the original German, it had no hyphenation as it was never intended to be anti all Semitic people. It was simply the originator's way of creating a pseudo-scientific term to make such views more palpable.

Goodness, for a boy who likes to tout his education, you sure don't know very much about the world.

Ummm....yyyyeah....

>> Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic. <<

Do you just, like, not bother to look anything up before posting?

I have never "touted my education". I simply exercise it. I know that's like sacrilege to the Cult of Ignorance but hey, fuck it.

The word Semitic refer to languages.

The term Antisemitism refers to only Jews.

anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns under way in central Europe at that time. Although the term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites.

----------

Blame the misuse of the word on Wilhelm Marr, a true blue Jew hater.
Before that the term used was Judeophobia.
He decided to give it a "scientific" touch.

The boy is simply too young and too stupid to understand.

.....not to mention to stubborn to admit he is completely ignorant on the subject.

Like Roudy the Jewish mega simpleton who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

Well, I do have to agree with you that you exercise your level of education with each post here.

BTW -- how many years until you enter high school? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, here, since both my 34 year old son and my 16 year old son knew the meaning of the term when they were in Middle school, as did all their friends. I live in a University town, however, where the educational rigors might be a bit more strenuous than they have been for you.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Hang in there, though, kid. Hit the books when you do get to high school and you might catch up.

High school :lmao: I was done with high school before you were born, son.

Once again --- what does anti- mean?
an·ti
ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/
preposition
preposition: anti
opposed to; against.​

And what does Semitic mean?
Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Now do the math.

Is it possible to be anti-Semitic? Sure. You could be a colonial power, let's say England, that wanted your enslaved subjects to speak only English and punished anyone speaking Amharic.

So there you go.

Humiliated that you've been using it wrong all this time?

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

an·ti
ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/
preposition
opposed to; against.​

Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Now do the math.

Is it possible to be anti-Semitic? Sure. You could be a colonial power, let's say England, that wanted your enslaved subjects to speak only English and punished anyone speaking Amharic.

So there you go.

I didn't realize you were in your eighties. Perhaps your utter ignorance is due to senility.

I posted a reference that covers the term antisemitism, and it was also explained to you by others. You are simply too stupid and too dishonest to acknowledge the truth.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

an·ti
ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/
preposition
opposed to; against.​

Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Now do the math.

So there you go.

I didn't realize you were in your eighties. Perhaps your utter ignorance is due to senility.

I posted a reference that covers the term antisemitism, and it was also explained to you by others. You are simply too stupid and too dishonest to acknowledge the truth.

This ain't about Newspeak, Winston. This is about How Words Actually Work.

Semitic is a lingustic term. PERIOD. There ain't nothing you, or this hack German guy, can do about that.

Moreover, this hack writer who wants to redefine Semitic as solely "Jewish" (even though the term applies to language, not religion) simply so that he can then coin its opposite anti-Semitic, in doing so dismisses the Arabic, Amharic, Akkadian and several other languages into having no linguistic family at all. And that's fucking bullshit.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

Last edited:

The Poles did such a good job fighting the Nazis that the worst atrocities on Jews were committed in Poland.

And then when the Nazis left, the Poles turned on their fellow Jews and starting killing them by themselves.

New Book Examines Poles Who Killed Jews During WWII

On the other hand there was no great love between Poles and Jews before World War II.

“During the war these relationships became even more hostile. A large segment of the Polish population was displeased with their neighbors’ help to the Jews during the war, and for many it seemed even as an unpatriotic step. Therefore, some segments of the Polish population took an active part in the hunt for the Jews, and that is what the new book deals with.”

Grabowski has found many Poles are still not ready to face the past and the fact that many of their ancestors took an active part in the extermination of the Jews.

Only last November the movie “Pokłosie” (“Aftermath”) hit the screens in Poland. Opening this week in the US, it is based on Princeton professor Jan Gross’s explosive 2001 work “Neighbors,” which examined the massacre of Jews from Jedwabne village in Nazi-occupied Poland and states it was the Poles, not the Nazis, who were to blame.

“Aftermath” is the first Polish film to deal with the responsibility of local residents for the massacres of Jews, and it has faced criticism by large groups in Poland who claim the movie s blackening their names on a global scale.

Like Grabowski, the film’s star Maciej Stuhr received death threats, and in several online forums there were comments such as “You are not a Pole anymore, you have become a Jew.” Grabowski knows these accusations well.

Whom did you meet during your research and how did you collect evidence of unknown massacres?

After I published my previous book in Polish, I was suddenly contacted by Holocaust survivors with interesting stories that I never knew before. I met with a lot of them in Israel, Canada, the US and elsewhere. They told me amazing stories that appeared later in the book. The most interesting change in the new book compare to the previous one is the fact that the new book also includes two diaries written by Jews while they were hiding in Poland, as well as new oral testimonies by Polish peasants and Jewish Holocaust survivors who hid and managed to stay alive.

grabowski_yad_vashem-195x293.jpg

Grabowski speaking recently at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem. (photo credit: courtesy)

(Although his previous books were not translated into Hebrew, Grabowski says Yad Vashem in Jerusalem has shown interest in translating the new book.)

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

an·ti
ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/
preposition
opposed to; against.​

Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.

Now do the math.

So there you go.

This ain't about Newspeak, Winston. This is about How Words Actually Work.

Semitic is a lingustic term. PERIOD. There ain't nothing you, or this hack German guy, can do about that.

Moreover, this hack writer who wants to redefine Semitic as solely "Jewish" (even though the term applies to language, not religion) simply so that he can then coin its opposite anti-Semitic, in doing so dismisses the Arabic, Amharic, Akkadian and several other languages into having no linguistic family at all. And that's fucking bullshit.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

How ironic that an utter moron who refuses to learn the meaning of a term is prattling on about some imaginary "cult of ignorance".

The Poles did such a good job fighting the Nazis that the worst atrocities on Jews were committed in Poland.

And then when the Nazis left, the Poles turned on their fellow Jews and starting killing them by themselves.

New Book Examines Poles Who Killed Jews During WWII

On the other hand there was no great love between Poles and Jews before World War II.

“During the war these relationships became even more hostile. A large segment of the Polish population was displeased with their neighbors’ help to the Jews during the war, and for many it seemed even as an unpatriotic step. Therefore, some segments of the Polish population took an active part in the hunt for the Jews, and that is what the new book deals with.”

Grabowski has found many Poles are still not ready to face the past and the fact that many of their ancestors took an active part in the extermination of the Jews.

Only last November the movie “Pokłosie” (“Aftermath”) hit the screens in Poland. Opening this week in the US, it is based on Princeton professor Jan Gross’s explosive 2001 work “Neighbors,” which examined the massacre of Jews from Jedwabne village in Nazi-occupied Poland and states it was the Poles, not the Nazis, who were to blame.

“Aftermath” is the first Polish film to deal with the responsibility of local residents for the massacres of Jews, and it has faced criticism by large groups in Poland who claim the movie s blackening their names on a global scale.

Like Grabowski, the film’s star Maciej Stuhr received death threats, and in several online forums there were comments such as “You are not a Pole anymore, you have become a Jew.” Grabowski knows these accusations well.

Whom did you meet during your research and how did you collect evidence of unknown massacres?

After I published my previous book in Polish, I was suddenly contacted by Holocaust survivors with interesting stories that I never knew before. I met with a lot of them in Israel, Canada, the US and elsewhere. They told me amazing stories that appeared later in the book. The most interesting change in the new book compare to the previous one is the fact that the new book also includes two diaries written by Jews while they were hiding in Poland, as well as new oral testimonies by Polish peasants and Jewish Holocaust survivors who hid and managed to stay alive.

grabowski_yad_vashem-195x293.jpg

Grabowski speaking recently at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem. (photo credit: courtesy)

(Although his previous books were not translated into Hebrew, Grabowski says Yad Vashem in Jerusalem has shown interest in translating the new book. )

Nazis spent way more on military than Poles, they built up their military vehicles, and tanks in the takeover of Czech lands including Skoda, and got raw materials in for their war effort from the Soviet Union unlike Poland.

Some of the biggest atrocities of WW2 also happened against Poles by Nazis, Nazis killed 200,000 Poles in Warsaw, including the nasty Wola Massacre where in a couple of weeks more than 40,000 Poles were killed.
Why because they had staged the Warsaw Uprising against Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back