I Do Wish That Ramaswamy Would Become Trump's VP

I really think that they would be a great team since I like them both. I'm just voting for Ramaswamy because I really like what he has to say about not being silenced and this video. Btw, happy belated birthday to Vivek. :D

Funny how you clowns constantly bleat and bloviate about how much you love America and want to "save" her. Then you support someone for President that wanted to tear up the Constitution and use the Military to stay in pwer. On top of that you want someome who thinks that Trump was the greatest preident of the 21st century and who would hapily engage in whatever criminality that Trump wants hin to do- as VP. Tell us more about what you want for America

Or what, tough guy? Seems to me I can post anywhere on any topic I choose and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

I'll vote for a Republican again when they put up a candidate worthy of my vote. Trump isn't the one, never was and never will be. Haley could be, I liked the way she ran South Carolina, but she needs to do much more to get out of the shadow of that POS Trump. Will Hurd could be, but only time will tell.

Now, go piss up a rope.

Haley? Huh? You seem intelligent most times you post. She wiped out the flag of the South. She BS’d around the UN job. Huge money spender.

Country is in massive trouble. It needs a leader, a fighter. Not another one of “them”. A proven winner, Trump.

Well, he's a fast talking, flamboyant flamethrower who speaks pure MAGA to the base like Trump, so you may as well go all-in.

The last thing the base wants right now is a calm, thoughtful, constructive leader for all Americans.

^^^This guy voted for Kamala Harris, keep that in mind.

lol

I really think that they would be a great team since I like them both. I'm just voting for Ramaswamy because I really like what he has to say about not being silenced and this video. Btw, happy belated birthday to Vivek. :D

It's a quite delirious notion: 'Swamy as Trump's VP. 'Swamy wants Musk as VP. The contradiction is

1. Trump vows to bring back free speech.

2. For election 2024, nazi Musk has just fixed Twitter so that non-members can't see the current posts of members.

Any questions?

Forum List

Back