I Do Wish That Ramaswamy Would Become Trump's VP

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I really think that they would be a great team since I like them both. I'm just voting for Ramaswamy because I really like what he has to say about not being silenced and this video. Btw, happy belated birthday to Vivek. :D

Looks like Putin will be Trump’s VP

1691793248505.jpeg

I really think that they would be a great team since I like them both. I'm just voting for Ramaswamy because I really like what he has to say about not being silenced and this video. Btw, happy belated birthday to Vivek. :D

You mean Trump hasn't already disparaged Ramaswamy as that Indian guy trying to pass himself off as an American? I'm surprised.

I am of the opinion that anyone running for the Republican nomination needs to distance themselves from Trump as much as possible. Associating with him will, in the long run, result in a permanent stain on their reputation. It's one of the reasons I don't think I can support Haley, she spent too much time as a lickspittle to Trump.

I am of the opinion that anyone running for the Republican nomination needs to distance themselves from Trump as much as possible. Associating with him will, in the long run, result in a permanent stain on their reputation. It's one of the reasons I don't think I can support Haley, she spent too much time as a lickspittle to Trump.
Are YOU a Republican? If so, who do you support? If not, stop wasting space here.

Are YOU a Republican? If so, who do you support? If not, stop wasting space here.

Or what, tough guy? Seems to me I can post anywhere on any topic I choose and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

I'll vote for a Republican again when they put up a candidate worthy of my vote. Trump isn't the one, never was and never will be. Haley could be, I liked the way she ran South Carolina, but she needs to do much more to get out of the shadow of that POS Trump. Will Hurd could be, but only time will tell.

Now, go piss up a rope.

Vivek was on NewsNation last night.

Very impressive, very bright, very personable.

Seems to embrace the pre 1998 GOP fiscal conservatism - VERY GOOD!!

Loved his talk about HOW a President can cut govt spending.

Sad that the GOP is filled with so many bigoted NON CONSERVATIVE morons who will not vote for anyone who doesn't kiss a wall in Israel and embrace a 2,000 year old book....

Umm yeah, another RINO for sure. If it wasn't for the fact that Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy were RINOS they might possibly have been good presidential candidates. Oh wait, Ramaswamy wants to pardon the Bidens and DeSantis can't answer questions and think for himself. Trump 2024 🇺🇲 is the only option for me.
Flip-Flopper @fjb AKA Road Runner doing its best impression of.....here's who I'm voting for today.....because my opinion matters..........LOLLLLOLLOLLOLLLOLOL

Ever since I found out that Ramaswamy would pardon the Biden I lost a whole lot of respect for him.

He said he would be "open to evaluating pardons for member of the Biden family" after shutting down the FBI and pardoning everyone associated with the Jan 6. protest, in the interest of national unity. What is wrong with his statement?

(By that time, the Bidens will be bankrupt and Joe will be in a memory care facility.)

He said he would be "open to evaluating pardons for member of the Biden family" after shutting down the FBI and pardoning everyone associated with the Jan 6. protest, in the interest of national unity. What is wrong with his statement?

(By that time, the Bidens will be bankrupt and Joe will be in a memory care facility.)

Shouldn't true crime always pay?

Shouldn't true crime always pay?
There are various ways that people should pay for their crimes. The national interest might be better served by public exposure and condemnation than by allowing the Bidens/DNC to claim they are political prisoners. But all of this should be evaluated after the DOJ swamp has been drained.

Forum List

Back