I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare

is he at least paying for the Electric bill?......or is that on my tab too?.....:eusa_eh:

Not only do the poor get air conditioning, I hear they get color TV and microwave ovens

How can the poor be expected to improve themselves if they live in such luxury?

well compared to poor elsewhere yea the US poor seem to have all those things....now let me ask you a question RW.....what is your opinion of those "poor" people who take advantage of other peoples generosity and abuse the fuck out of what they are getting?.....do you make excuses for them or are you in favor of telling them they are on their own....and dont tell me they dont exist,or they are very rare.....they exist,and there are more out there then most people know.....some have been doing it for years and look at it like a job....
I am so suppose to be upset because poor people lead a better life in our country than poor people do in third world countries? This is the US, isn't the whole point being our poor people don't have to live in shacks and pee outside?
So your point is poor people don't suffer enough in this country?

Hating poor people will not win you any elections

Sure

you have to pay them off like the Democrats do
:eusa_whistle:

Republicans have won elections off of scapgoating the poor for generations

When you have a struggling middle class who do you blame? The wealthiest one percent who control 70% of available wealth or a welfare mother skimming an extra $50 bucks a month?

Well, since Obama has pretty much admitted that he wants us depended on the government from cradle to grave with his LiFE oF Julia campaign. Nothing surprises me anymore what people get for free while others have to work for everything they get.

That is the very reason we should not have welfare programs. If some people abuse it, we should make all pay. That is the only way they will learn.
Make the poor people suffer and they will go out and get jobs. The more we make them suffer, the better jobs they will get

so in other words....just ignore the abusers....right?....

This country loses more money from tax abusers than welfare abusers. Do we just ignore tax abusers?

wait.....i thought this thread was about welfare?....

This country loses more money from tax abusers than welfare abusers. Do we just ignore tax abusers?

Really
do you have stats on that one?
What qualifies as a tax abuser?

How many people file taxes vs how many people are on welfare?
How much money is funneled through IRS vs the welfare system?

Billionaires skim more off of taxes than a welfare queen could ever dream of. Only difference is they have million dollar lawyers protecting them
so basically your saying the Rich and Poor are fucking the ones in between....

Well, since Obama has pretty much admitted that he wants us depended on the government from cradle to grave with his LiFE oF Julia campaign. Nothing surprises me anymore what people get for free while others have to work for everything they get.

Based on that "Life of Julia" fucktard presentation, why don't we all just quit and let government provide for us? Or maybe the women should quit. After all, obama could give a shit about anyone who isn't black, hispanic, gay/lesbian/confused, or female. White guys, get the fuck back to work. Someone has to pay for all the "free" shit the government is determined to pass around...

It is outrageous if the government provides cell phones as welfare benefits.

Another outrage, no one here cares about, is that the rich get top-of-the-line cells phones tax-free.

link?

What do you need a link for, when you have my word and my explanation?

Rich people are provided cell phones by their companies. The companies write off the phones as business experiences, and the rich person receives the benefit without any reportable income. Even if they have to buy their own phones, they write off the phone expense on their taxes. This is an advantage of being rich, tax-free benefits and income for normal expenses and luxuries while f-ing morons in Tea Party demand tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for the middle-class.

the guy who services my AC has a company provided cell.....he aint a rich guy.....and if you use your phone for your business.....you can write it off......even if you aint rich.....imagine that?.....

What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens....

Jesus Christ! They don't work, who cares how long it takes to cook their food?

what irritates me RW is when the topic of the thread is something that the tax payer is footing the bill for.....and then along comes someone like you or Truth.....who then throw in something like this.....What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens..........do you know the difference between being supplied the item vs buying it on your own?....

What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens....

Jesus Christ! They don't work, who cares how long it takes to cook their food?

what irritates me RW is when the topic of the thread is something that the tax payer is footing the bill for.....and then along comes someone like you or Truth.....who then throw in something like this.....What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens..........do you know the difference between being supplied the item vs buying it on your own?....

I know the difference between a legitimate thread and whining about how good poor people have it

Forum List

Back