I can't sleep

I always wondered why old folks were always up so early. Hell, they weren't up early. They just hadn't slept the night before. As long as nothing interrupts my mid morning nap, I;m good.

I bought a carton of cigs 4 days ago. Whats left are only 2 packs.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack.
I knew this would be hard to do.
But I did not expect it to happen so soon.
Yet the time came and off you went by my hand.
And now I dread the day my feet alone hit the sand.

Last edited:

I always wondered why old folks were always up so early. Hell, they weren't up early. They just hadn't slept the night before. As long as nothing interrupts my mid morning nap, I;m good.
After even an exhausting day I only need about 6 hours sleep now in my older age (60's).

Before (pre-60's) it was always 8 to 12 hours per night.

I use advil pm for those nights. I have never been a good sleeper, as I always felt like I was wasting my time.

Cig time.

Maybe I will doze at my pc chair afterwards.

Advil pm does nothing.

I took 2 xanax, 1 norco, 10 mgs of melatonin and one benadryl. So far...still look like a hoot owl.

417067a19e9e698194004613c6d44000.jpg

Smoking is the stupidest thing that a female can do.

Their lungs are not cut out for it.

It's not brilliant for males either but it is pure stupidity for females.

I agree with Skull Pilot that fokking yourself to sleep with a nice naked lover works like a charm too.

This reminds me of Debbie, and Judy, and Charlotte, and Cynthia -- they were all extremely good at this with me. (The many others were mostly like dead fish.)

By now however they are all so old they probably look like hammered sh!t. Fortunately in the dark everyone looks the same. Add lube and alcohol and you end up with the fountain of youth.

These days when I cannot get to sleep, I have a coupe of shots of moonshine or rum, and then instead of counting sheep I count -- or try to count -- all the females I have ever had carnal knowledge (the -ck in the F-word) with. The first several and the last several are easy, but all the ones in between usually makes me fall asleep trying to remember their names. I remember all of their faces -- and all their other body parts too.

Try that out Gracie and maybe it will work for you.

Smoking is dumb however because it is a de facto stimulant (the nicotine and the carbon monoxide) and so you'll never get to sleep that way.

Last edited:
I agree with Skull Pilot that fokking yourself to sleep with a nice naked lover works like a charm too.

This reminds me of Debbie, and Judy, and Charlotte, and Cynthia -- they were all extremely good at this with me. (The many others were mostly like dead fish.)

By now however they are all so old they probably look like hammered sh!t. Fortunately in the dark everyone looks the same. Add lube and alcohol and you end up with the fountain of youth.

These days when I cannot get to sleep, I have a coupe of shots of moonshine or rum, and then instead of counting sheep I count -- or try to count -- all the females I have ever had carnal knowledge (the -ck in the F-word) with. The first several and the last several are easy, but all the ones in between usually makes me fall asleep trying to remember their names. I remember all of their faces -- and all their other body parts too.

Smoking is dumb however because it is a de facto stimulant (the nicotine and the carbon monoxide) and so you'll never get to sleep that way.
You can always have a couple stiff cocktails and take an Ambien

You can always have a couple stiff cocktails and take an Ambien
Gracie can try that.

For me rum and/or moonshine plus counting girlie sheep works like a charm every time.

I need Karma. But thank you.

Talk to your Dr. about a sleep study. You might have apnea. I never knew I was falling asleep and waking up so many times until I watched the video of it. I thought I was awake the whole time.

Forum List

Back